It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Bigfoot Watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
One of, if not the first "adult" book I ever read was a book about Bigfoot in elementary school. All my life I have been completely captivated with cryptos especially Bigfoot. I don't know if such a thing has ever been orchestrated here at ATS but would your thoughts be about an ATS Bigfoot expedition?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

I would love it. I know of a very good place to go and look for them too. Keep me in the loop.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There's some boys down in Georgia willing to take you out around their neck of the woods for about $5000. But you need to get a hold of 'em before they are convicted of fraud.

Edit for spelling of course.

[edit on 8-21-2008 by vance]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Actually your post inspired me. I was thinking about the place in Oregon.
I will keep you in the know if more people want to come.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'd do it, lol.

As long as there was plenty of beer, maybe some fishin' during the off bigfoot hunting hours, large campfires, and no one taking themselves too seriously

I've actually been, ah, er....creature hunting before. Came up tails as usual but sure had a great time.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Yeah well that's exactly what I was thinking with the beer and fishing. Maybe draw the line though when people decide to start eating wild shrooms which seem to be abundant in one of the regions that may be good....it tends to lead to less credibility.

top topics

join