It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top of the world!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
On top of the world!! I'm sure to bring in the World Order New!! Brand me the Ultimate.

Know I can pull it off! You'll find out. Know I can pull strings! What strings? Strings to??? The strings to life and position of every and any.

I am the One World Government?! Naw! I am the One Cosmos Government! I'll have all feel the point in my prime where I am with my prime plan unfolding.

Nothing like going out on top of the world!! Only One gets this disappearing shot that cant kill. It's the most original minus act of the Beauty here to you.

My status is earthly Father now, heavenly Father later once I and my body disappear and I reappear in a new best of best original body where the command center is.

There is no proof against anything I say here. If it is, bring it!

I have the point to all your lives in my palm.

Any questions or comments? Come out of the man, devil!

Which of you prefers me as the heavenly Father to bring in the New World Order? Yeah, One Who been experiencing life in human shoes to relate with the human race since started it? Did the Father not get what He gave? The devil doesnt wanna get what it gives because it's a hypocritical coward. I'll sow the devil a good one! Then afterward attend strictly to paradise perfection in prime focus point for Me and Mine worthy (this is the great life wanted to rise to).

When it's all said and done you can get off my yard if you betray Me. As in be deleted for good before seeing any reward. The Father dont reward any who betray inside Himself. Dance to my cuts and get them! No one can run or hide when I got every and any string to them. And take it like a man, devil. You shall. Experience!!! For now picture Me ballin' in paradise soon.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Um, dude, what are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I have a question for you: What?? I don't mean to offend you so please don't take it the wrong way but you never make sense. Are you trying to say you're planning to take over the world and everyone is inferior to you? If this is what you're saying than I would like to respond by saying I am better than you and this thread belongs on BTS or a different forum.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The world is Mine to do with as I please!

Still on top of the world!!

I'll get any sued by any and/or just throw any in Hell! Violate secrecy, get area loosing, and so what will they do? Loose you rather than stay with weak rep.

^^Secret code only I and the devil know about. Watch me! Civil matter up next. Last time it was criminal, but this one is civil with no trick police rushing. And I can always go further when I'm on top of the world and show what that defense of self like.

%100 like C-note. Maxium overload! All angles shall encompass the trick!! A top trick thumps a trick any day any how.

I bring in the New World Order still reguardless. Pay attention to yourself when all eyes are on you!

Expose snakes season in the house. The Anti-Christ = The Damner/Deleter. Watch your mouths around here. Can make you snitch on yourself in contradiction.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
Um, dude, what are you talking about?

I think he ran out of his meds....

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If you plan on ruling the world, you might want to work on your spelling skills...Just a suggestion.

new topics

top topics

join