It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Lazarus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What do you think happened to Lazarus after he was raised?

Did he live a normal lifespan and then die again? Did his death exempt him from another earthly demise? Hebrews 9:27 says: ‘And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment’

Lazarus had his one death. What happened next?

Eric

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
After his first death, Christ raised him, saving him from death, so he didn't technically die like others. He lived a normal life after that and died again, second time being official. That's what i believe happened. He still only had one death, but was also saved from an eariler one. He's not the only one Christ ressurected, Christ saved a small boy from death as well if memory serves me right, i'll look into that story further and report back if someone wants me to

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That's thinking outside the box. Will look into it and respond later.
good question

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think most everyones reaction will be, that Lazarus died a second time and that his Spirit is now in paradise.

Some will say, he died again and will "soul sleep" until the first or second resurrection.

And very rarely you will find someone who believes, that since he already died and was raised once, a second death would have no power over him. That it's quite possible he would be translated into paradise, like Elijah was.

Speaking of Elijah, I believe he raised the widows son, who was sick in the Old Testament. Besides the young Lazarus, Jesus raised a little girl from the dead.

The bigger question you should ask yourself is why weren't adults being raised?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
well the wages sin pays is death, so technically he was sin free when he was raised. this implies that he could technically live forever. but i dont think he was completely free from adamic sin.

there is nothing in the bible that says jesus raised him differently, chances are he was the same exact person he was before. which one can conclude that he would sin again and die again.

we have to remember, the ransom wasnt paid yet. jesus was still alive, so technically lazarus would still be imperfect.

new topics

top topics

join