It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikis I Made and in the Making

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just created this thread to keep track of my TinWiki threads I started and will start eventually.

Finished 6 wikis in the past two days!

Here they are:
Finished Articles
tinwiki.org... Doctor Thomas Benton
tinwiki.org... Strange Roadside People
tinwiki.org... Marfa Lights
tinwiki.org... Stanley Hotel
tinwiki.org... Magnetic Hills
tinwiki.org... Minnesota Police Car Hit by UFO]

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Some future articles I'll be workin' on.
Future Articles
--"Melonheads" (secret population). Hopefully I'll get pics. of the road they allegedly live on

--"Danver's State Hospital" (now condos). An insane asylum filled with legends.

--"Swans Island". An island of Maine with fire breathing ghosts.

--"The Water from No Where". Tales of water streaming from seemininly no where, flooding houses.

--"Devil's Tree". A tree steeped in legends, facts, and myths.

Etc., and more topics I'll think about and write about, but till now, this is my list of stuff completed and things to do.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Wow! Those are some really interesting articles. I had not heard of a few of them before. Thanks for adding these, they are great. I owe you quite a few points. I am going to have to go over the articles again to determine how many. Do you have a preference where they go? I notice your bts points are out of balance.
Thanks again for doing such a good job.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Looks like you did a good job of categorizing except the Marfa Lights are classified under paranormal: ghosts.
It's not really known what they are, maybe UFOs, maybe spirits, it's still paranormal until we know, but the Marfa Lights article could also go under the Aliens and UFOs: UFOs subcategory IMO.

Edit--The Strange Roadside People wiki is categorized in the Paranormal: Ghost subcategory, but only one of the people is a ghost in the article. I see that it may sometimes be difficult to categorize some articles because there aren't enough subcategories IMHO.
But this article could also go into the Myths, Legends and Beasts category, but the problem with that is that everything there is only cryptozoology, and this is an article about people (one man that did live[is real], one robot/alien, and a spirit of a man).

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I gave you 50,000 ats pts. for your 6 articles. Also, I added the ufo category to the marfa lights page.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I gave you 50,000 ats pts. for your 6 articles. Also, I added the ufo category to the marfa lights page.

Thanks for re-categorizing the Marfa Lights!

Plus, thanks a whole lot for the points!!

For the next article I will make, it will be on the Melonheads, it shoudl be categorized under the Secret Societies, because they are not ghosts, or have nothing paranormal about them, they just have freakishly large heads and live on a spooky road (which I took pictures of today, the road, not the Melonheads
)

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wow Monsterenergy. You have been very busy! It took me forever to squeak out just one article.

Good job!!!

Rush

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hey Hsur, thanks for the compliment! I have been very busy, but it's been fun 'cause I was addicted for a couple of days.

Anyways, here's a new one I just put up: tinwiki.org... The Melon Heads.
I took pictures of the supposed street they live on in Connecticut, but they also are said to live in Ohio and Michigan. Maybe I'll get a picture of one of them soon! But that would be trespassing and stalking the road.

new topics

top topics

join