It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, its time to STAND UP!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Agreed, but, one thing protesting does is gain attention and make about 30% of the message get out.
Code pink, Mrs. Sheehan?

People are too scared!

Edit to add;
Not ALL these people are what I call role-models, but, hey at least they went against the grain of do-nothing!

Also; Mass hunger strike to restore constitutional order commences on U.S. capital!
Maybe, we could get in on that!

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

i didint read that thread... thanks! thats a good idea, we should all join.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
protesting through chants and marches even if you had a million or more people would not change anything. also any violent resistence movement would not change anything as it would be swifty dealt with by the more powerful military. this is a war of the mind. an info war if you will. to defeat these people you must first master your self and your reality. one must learn how to transcend space time. from there one can disseminate info on how to transcend to others that are ready for it. each one of us must learn how to escape this prison reality and prison planet. this is partly why we are here. to evolve our souls to a point where we no longer need physical suits.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Anyone up for some public address?
A lot of mainstreamers don't come here to find out FACTS!
They listen to CNN and Fox!
What are YOU doing to protect human rights?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
You know, there is a better way to fight all of this. It`s called using your thoughts en masse. The reason I say do it this way, is because of the risks you run by going to the capital, let`s see, being arrested, fights breaking out, and who cares about media coverage, that`s what the internet is for, it`s free and it isn`t biased like the media is.

What I`m saying is, our thoughts are the strongest thing we have to fight with, and if you get enough people to think alike, things will change fast, it`s called creating a new reality. If you can get enough people to think the same thing at the same time, and focus that thought to a given area, you can only imagine what will happen.

So what you would need to do, is come up with what thought you are to use, and figure what time you will want to do it, it`s easy. But, you have to understand, the thought to be used will have to be the same for it to work. And numbers are a big factor also, the more thoughts put into it, the bigger the change.

Now, take it or leave it, but what are you out of just to try it? Maybe a few minutes of time, and it will cost you nothing but a little time, no bus fair or time off from your jobs to go to the capital. Just a little quiet time and focusing your thought on something.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Add me to your list.
Then lemme know when there's a meeting.
And where of course.
And if I can bring cookies.
Or nice cake.

Your post is great. The thoughts and passion behind it even better - but - truly - what can we do?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Actually He is completly on the right track...some people may poke fun at this, but you all know we will destroy ourselves if we lose our moral backbone. if something is wrong with society and you see it unfolding, I feel if you can see the cure, you have to try to organize a solution. Which is what many people try buy throwing an Idea out there like this... but what he really wants (probably) Is there anyone out there who feels like this, and can i help? But what you have to realize is far to many people are blind atomatons playing (WORLD OF WARCRAFT) thinking there contributing to something in life . but are blinded to the simplist search of all (THE MEANING OF LIFE) the answer is help each other. It couldnt be to hard to start a data base that informs people of up coming events that shrinks the government and grows (we the people) Some people laugh some people make jokes at truth...but you need to realize you are with like minded neighbores here that think like you, the media makes you feel its all for one, but its not its each of us for everyone. you should look at this and say " how can i help this guy out i feel the same way" there are ways to do it anything is posable. beat them at there own game. they wont like it but its what the (evil) ACLU do... they lie thru political correctness. use political correctness to fix the real problumes (lieing,
makeing us poor, makeing us slaves to government control,makeing our voice harder to be heard, (scream lawsuit everytime the are imoral in the offices of the USA call government officials the numbers are on the web organize groups to reach out and influnce people... but do it all thinking of GOD do it to help each other explaine to people why you think the way you do about an issue, and ask there opinion and listen and be willing to make a bigger picture to make a more sound judgement about how to go about fixing the problume... and remember russia said they would kill us from the inside with (political correctness.. ( example of truth people will say thats not politicaly correct.. That black people inadvertently propel racisum. anyway i could mispell all night gota go ( and honestly good luck on your path in life ) your friend mike

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
how come you ats didn't post my reply? are you repressing truth?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

if i ever come around to bringing the masses together, or even planning a protest, ill make a post here. right now, i dont have the resources, or the heads needed to pull something off. i would need help, id need a staff, oraganizers, and people to spread the word.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join