It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, its time to STAND UP!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Listen americans! my fellow brothers and sisters. i come to you, and everyone on ATS! i am just one man, but one man cannot complete the mission i am proposing... we live in a time of turmoil and unrest. we live in a time where WE are blinded by the ones sworn to protect us... sworn to UPHOLD the constitution... some of you, will not take this seriously, BUT THIS IS SERIOUS! We "AMERICANS" are living in a time where we could all be SHOVED aside and forgotten. we are in a time where all our freedoms are being taken away... the same freedoms, most of your fathers, and grandfathers have fought for... are you going to let their deaths and sacrifice go to waiste? hear me out... we are ALL being deceived in one way shape or form. we are being plotted against by our own GOVERNMENT!
now hear me out, i have NO credentials, im in college, i work full time, im a normal ordinary guy who sees the truth. you, me, the world, are in danger! a great number of people are in danger in this world.
we all heard the stories, the fema camps, the NWO, the alien threat, and how it ties all into place... even the planex x scenario... is in play. lets just say either of these is correct, we are still in for a load of hell. the dollar is falling apart... day by day we are being stripped of our rights... isnt it about time we did something about it? isnt it about time we stood up for something that our fathers and grandfathers did years ago... even the children in this country are going to war to "supposedly" protect us.
we all have read the conspiracy theories on these subjects... i have a question for you... with all the evidence presented online on ATS, and other forums, websites, etc... if it were all true... what would you do!?
hell i really think we should just step up and let the govt know whos really the boss... (THE AMERICAN CITIZEN) we should stand up for whats rightfully ours... we should stand up and be HEROS just like our fathers and grandfathers were and stand up, and fight for whats right, and JUST, for the whole population. not JUST US, for EVERYONE GLOBALY... its time for a change, not obamas, not mcain, left OR right, are out of the question. we need a NEW direction. a TOTALY NEW DIRECTION free from the controll of corporate empires, and sleezy family BANKERS... break free from this monetary culture we live in and start a new fresh self governed controll of our government with 100% oversight... the MSM should be freed from their censorship and bring out the real truth...
i am marino... i am an american... and american asking you to step up... do something about this... i am only one man, but in NUMBERS, change can happen... for the better of our country...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
OK, So what's the plan?

Ummmm, You do have a plan don't you?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
My little chihuahas name is oogie! Well its Yu-gi-oh but we call him oogie for short...

Just wanted to remingd you keep grounded with all this new information flooding you just now, keep your feet grounded and your head cool and clear.

Edit to say to mrwupy, I did not see you here, imho,
you still make me laugh!

[edit on 21-8-2008 by antar]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

i dont have a plan yet, i cannot do it alone. its a team effort, we have to organize a mass protest... we need millions to march to the capital... get busses, planes, etc... its going to take a lot of orginization to setup a peacefull protest of the magnitude i am proposing.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well I guess here in Britain I'll just follow your lead. That's we usually do.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

well laugh if u want, but if these things are true, well then will u be laughing while your in a femal camp cramped shoulder to shoulder, waiting to be executed? i dont think so... its not just the camps... the govt is holding a lot of things from us. we pay their salaries, we hold them together. we should stand up and take whats ours... byw UGIE, is just short for my last name... its nice to see people joke around with something that not on the posts subject!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Nah, we're not about to get executed over here, you're on your own mate.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I agree!
Protest in numbers and Passion is needed now!
I was in a first gulf war protest, simply, because I was at UGA when it went on and was asked to join!
I wasn't politically motivated AT ALL!
But, I had gusto!
We need an orchestrated plan!
Plus dark sunglasses for the biometric scanning cameras!
How could we get media to cover it? THAT'S the MAIN THING!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Let's do it!
WE can give out free food and blankets according to weather for anyone who wants to get involved! I'll cook!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I like your spirit and share your anger, but I don't see any way that what you hope to accomplish can be accomplished. Even if you got one million people to march in protest on Washington, it wouldn't be enough. There are only two ways to get things done. You either need to have enough people to show an election winning mass that a politician would cave to, or have extremely large sums of money.

You cannot physically revolt. You can only protest, and then, your protest only matters if you are grotesquely wealthy or are the CEO of a company that has its hands in comfortably in numerous aspects of society.

If you come up with something however, let me know

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is the second thread today (or third...hmmm) that has a brand new member demanding action. Now! They scream!

Not a ONE of 'em has any sort of plan, but, BOY! Are they gung-ho!

I'm not going to do here what I did in the other threads. I'm going to suffice to just say:

"Read more, post less."

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to take this opportunity to shamelessly plug my own thread.

Consider that before you reply with a plan, d earest Ugie Boogie Man.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

I will admit.

Yours made a lot more sense than many I've read in my years at ATS.

I agree, go to the above link.

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

well ugie boogie man was kinda funny, yes your link is informative but we need to do something about all of this tho... either or, we still need to...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

well ugie boogie man was kinda funny, yes your link is informative but we need to do something about all of this tho... either or, we still need to...

Sorry Ugie, that should have said "plan" instead of post... I didn't mean to put that but it made me sound a bit condescending!

I appreciate and admire your effort, I'm just saying, it's best to keep details off the internet.

link   
When are people gonna wake up and realize that protests,bullhorning,and all the other cliched forms of "Civil Disobedience" are NOT working.

Do you think "they" really cower at us for walking in the streets and saying the same old tired Protest Chants?

I guarantee you they laugh like hyenas at the fact that we think we're doing something,and making a difference by protesting,all the while knowing that as long as we keep it up......there will never be a TRUE revolution.

I know this may be the unpopular,and dangerous method,but revolutions aren't fought with marches......they're fought with weapons.

If you really are just a concerned citizen thinking of organizing a mass protest,well then best of luck to ya.

Otherwise I guess you are just taking a census of those of us who'd be willing to truly rise up,and I'll see ya in Gitmo.

Doc

link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

I will admit.

Yours made a lot more sense than many I've read in my years at ATS.

I agree, go to the above link.

Cuhail

Thanks Cuhail, I do appreciate the support.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yeah do it NOW!

Or you could get involved in your country and use the same tactics to undo the damage they've done over the years, build up your community, people, and work hard.

Nah, that's a lot less affective than a sudden, swift change that I'm sure everybody will support and in no way be warped or twisted by the media.

My quarter penny.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Like what?
Voting for change?

We still have rights to protest government and it would be even better if EVERYONE could get on the same page!
I wouldn't particularly want to get naked like the Mexican farmers, but, SOMETHING!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

No. Voting doesn't do crap, and that's pretty obvious these days. System works when people have faith in it, and even the folks with the "sheeple" know the systems broke.

Protesting is good, sure. Doing it right, without making a fool of yourself? Even better.

But a overnight fix ain't going to happen. It didn't get worse overnight, it got worse over time. The only way it'll get fixed is if people start taking responsibility for what goes wrong and do something about it, but most people are to stuck on how bad it is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join