It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Cops Suspended After 'Beating Man Who Left Car Door Open'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Female Cops Suspended After 'Beating Man Who Left Car Door Open'

www.mirror.co.u k

Two policewomen have been suspended after allegedly beating a motorist who refused to shut his door.

The pair are said to have attacked Marlon Smith by spraying him with Mace, then punching, kicking and pistol-whipping him, according to court officials.

When other police arrived one of the officers was said to have her gun pointed at Smith's face.

New York cops Michelle Anglin, 37, and Koleen Robinson, 24, were stripped of their badges and weapons and charged with gang assault.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
And proving that Police brutality isn't solely relegated to testosterone-overridden males, we have this latest little nugget, courtesy of the ever-troubled NYPD once again, this time with two FEMALE officers laying the beatdown on someone over yet another ridiculous offense. At least they didn't TAZE him. lol

There must be something in the water...

Father-of-three Mr Smith, 35, needed 25 staples to three head wounds, he also had a swollen face.

www.mirror.co.u k
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There's just so many of these cases appearing daily that I'm almost numb to it.

Maybe that's their plan? Just have situations like this occur so often that we become desensitized to it, like its a part of everyday life. It seems like we're accelerating faster and faster everyday past that point of no return...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by ben420]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
WOW.
If they beat him up for just leaving his car door open,

can you imagine what they would do to him if he left the toilet seat up ?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think this just illustrates...once again, the "us & them" mentality that has developed between the LEOs and the general populace

We are to comply with their orders or suffer the consequences.

What I find disturbing in all this is...WE are the ones being taxed to pay their salaries..and we have to worry about getting our colletive asses kicked by them as well?!?

They should be fired at a minimum...if I kicked my bosses ass for some small infraction...I would get fired (and sued)...why not them.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
IT'S THE LAW.........

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ravinsomniac

i couldnt resist after seeing that line
i had to get a video of sylvester stallone from judge dredd

top topics

join