It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I hate the U.S and ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

With that said, if it wasn't for the US of A, China and oher countries would have had no one to emulate and steal (via espionage) their technology from.
Come on, it has been gong on for decades now, almost all of the major nations today, have gained such standing from us here in the US of A.

It was America who had lead the way, and made the path wide and clear, for others to follow more easily.

Just my $.02.

Your comments seem a little "eager"!

Exactly how long has the United States of America actually existed? Are you laying the USAs claim for things that were around before "it" was?

Very interesting you mention "emulation" too. I think you must apply that term primarily to your own countries methods as it is so young.

What were some of the things the USA have had "emulated" that have "led the way"?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

What were some of the things the USA have had "emulated" that have "led the way"?

Anyone?

C'mon there must be something!

Why do we love the USA?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is stupid. There is no country in a world that has no people living in it who would not have made an invention. I could copy&paste name of every country in our world that has contributed an invention by a citizen of it. I don't really care about mindless statistics about who makes most invention, those are biased anyway. It does not matter who publishes those, every country lives for itself in these cases.

To say (and this was trolling, I know what) that most inventions come from USA is very, very stupid, as everybody here can count. What do I care if there are 23% of all inventions coming from USA (I invented that number from my arse, which is able to produce fractals at will), when 77% of inventions come from somewhere else? Stupidity is mandatory for some.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Hmm...
quote]Originally posted by TKainZero
Well, you see, people arent comeing here cause you said THOSE who HATE the US, AND ATS...

No I didn't.

I didn't say "THOSE who HATE the US, AND ATS..." at all and unless you somehow mistook me for the member who actually started this thread I don't know what you mean.

Most of th America-Haters, LOVE ATS, because they have been promoated to Mods... and can censor anyone that is too pro-american...

Sure. Whatever you say. However my post was about how I believe that a few opinions on the internet shouldn't be taken so seriously, how I think some opinions are taken way too seriously depending on nationality and how any opinion that proclaims hate towards an entire nation is so obviously ridiculous that it shouldn't be taken seriously at all.

Did you actually read my post before going ahead and assuming I was the OP?

Make a thread dedicated to those who JUST hate the US, and you will be mighty popular amounst the ATS leadership...

... you make no sense.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by InTrueFiction]

[edit on 23-8-2008 by InTrueFiction]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join