It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I hate the U.S and ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I wanted to build an entire thread around the people in ATS who HATE the U.S. This quote below comes from a person on the "COMMRADES..." thread.

"I wish everyone would totally boycott the US and put trade sanctions on it until it learnt it wasn't the center of the Universe. Asians control 62% of the world's finances, and are 65% of the population. The world should not be revolving around US and UK agendas. Russia doesn't need any sanctions. They are not the ones in the wrong here. "

Let's review...
1. Since there are so many Asian we need to become subserviant?
2. Since Asians hold the tab we must become subserviant?
3. U.S. and U.K agendas are wrong?
4. Russians don't need sanctions. Invade a sovereign nation for your own needs...hmmm. Like you accuse the U.S. and U.K?
5. The U.S. needs punished.

I want to throw this open for discussion.

Should the U.S. be punished? Why or why not?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I am amazed at the people who disparage the U.S. yet won't cowboy up and debate the reasons. Not even one.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
In your endeavor crmanager...I am praying for WISDOM for you.

Very interesting topic!

Please let OT know how it works out, OK?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I understand your position, let this be a way for you to use your intelligence and tact. You are inviting the trolls with this one, many here agree and will take a look at this thread from time to time but dont expect alot of rallying round the flag, not gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
America is a hegemonic hyperpower, and I fully expect it to act like one, for the time being.

Everyone knows that China will overtake the US economy within the next two decades.

Unless China changes, I don't like the prospect of one extremely cruel and oppressive regime ruling over a lesser cruel and oppressive regime.

I think the US does a great deal of good in the world - like all nations, it could do more and stop being so hypocritical with certain issues.

Besides, the way things are going, the US is will punish itself just fine without external intervention.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Wow you said you hate ATS and this thread still exists? I had a similar thread the other day and it got wiped. Go get em good Asian buddy. Look out for the negative points though.
as if any one cares.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by red 5

yeah should have a comp and see who gets the lowest points

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I hate people, from the USA, who don't know how to 'close' their quatation marks.

Sorry, had to point that out......

I also hate when this old junk keyboard causes me to make typos....(Smiley)

[edit on 8/21/0808 by weedwhacker]

Wait a tick! I just barely wrote this, then went to edit, becaus of this nasty keyboard....and I get a STAR in the meanwhile????

Very strange, I tells ya!!

[edit on 8/21/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So I take it that the impression the OP is portraying here is that he/she prefers an Asian styled Hegemony ruling over the world ? would that be system based on Ghengis Kahn or Mao TSE Tung ? or perhaps something closely resembling the Japanese Fuedal system ?. I guess it could also be mirrored on Pol Pot or Ho Chi Min perhaps ?

I know one thing is for sure, the West allows you to have your thoughts without ( much ) persecution and millions have died for your rights so unless you are willing to die for saying such things then put up with "OUR" system, because I'm pretty sure those dictators listed above would have you beheaded for saying less and probably exterminate anyone related to you as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thread from VIKINGANT

US Colony Iraq Subsidizes Military-Industrial Fraud

How can you go wrong? Take over a country with plenty of ready cash, become their sole supplier of military products and name your own price.

To take it all a step further….

Once they have fully accepted the take over, they can help you invade their neighbor with ‘their’ equipment bought from you so you don’t need to supply anything. They have paid you for the privilege of fighting your war.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

"I wish everyone would totally boycott the US and put trade sanctions on it until it learnt it wasn't the center of the Universe. Asians control 62% of the world's finances, and are 65% of the population. The world should not be revolving around US and UK agendas. Russia doesn't need any sanctions. They are not the ones in the wrong here. "

I'm going to go off the deep end and guess that this person is not American.. Once America gets back in the right lane, everything will be ok. The entire US does not need punished, only those who have helped to corrupt our country, and the rest of the world with injustice *hint, hint* white house...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

The US need to be punished....if for nothing else, for being duplicitous in their rhetoritic.

Hey, do I get extra points for big words????

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
I am amazed at the people who disparage the U.S. yet won't cowboy up and debate the reasons. Not even one.

There is a forum, (imagine that) here at ATS completely dedicted to debateing. I suggest you and a worthy opponent, challenge each other in the debate forum.

If any one feels they can handle it of course, debates are great and encourage more thorough actions by all members.

With that said, if it wasn't for the US of A, China and oher countries would have had no one to emulate and steal (via espionage) their technology from.
Come on, it has been gong on for decades now, almost all of the major nations today, have gained such standing from us here in the US of A.

It was America who had lead the way, and made the path wide and clear, for others to follow more easily.

Just my $.02.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
To be honest this whole recent wave of posts and threads displaying outrage towards the fact that some members of ATS dislike the US is starting to get tiresome.
Is it that important that a handful of people in the forums dislike your country?

It even borders the ridiculous because if you read a thread entirely written by Americans about America by the third post you realize that the discussion on political, cultural and social issues is filled with different opinions and views opposite to each other. But if a foreigner posts any form of opinion that disagrees with any specific American policy... "Oh... my... God... did you read that?
... how dare he? ... he must hate us..
"

Why do you care about it so much anyway? They are just a few opinions on an internet forum.
Only as relevante as you'll let them be. And anyone that is actually radical enough as to type up an opinion that states they hate millions of people they never met is clearly not worth the attention anyway.

Chill! It is not a popularity contest - it is a discussion forum. Deny Vanity!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

There was a point where I thought this Thread was kind of a joke, a ''nudge-nudge" in one's side, so to speak.....but others are taking it seiously!!

fascinating!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I never started this to be a joke. This is a serious attempt to discuss a popular desire amongst ATS menbers to bring America "down a notch."

I was seeking the reason(s) why.

Jelousy?
Revenge?
Rightous Indignation?
Anti-Capitalism?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SUMDUMONKEY

I am kicking your butt. However I really have not yet begun to whatever. America is ruled by greedy politicians and corporations. I am going out and have an expensive dinner on the company I work for (global oil conglomeration) maybe Mexican food?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

sorry....didn't mean to offend.

I'd like to hear what you have to say....again, apologies....I joke a lot, and when someone is serious.....well, it can be difficult to tell.....

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SUMDUMONKEY

Hey monkey I have had some events of lucid dreaming but as soon as I realize I am dreaming I wake up any suggestions. Oh by the way you are [SNIP]. Let’s see what that gets me.

Edited out verbal attack

From the Terms and Conditions;

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21/8/08 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yes us bad bad ungracious americans and ats. I promise I will self flog myself into a bloody pool. Then buy a Koran and kneel and bob to the east five times a day.
Then form a hadji and perform ruinous acts. I am so glad you enlightened me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join