It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand commerical; MTV is helping with the awakening (no joke)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I've been on this site for a while now and I love it I've learned so much and have opened my mind to so many new things. I'm a complete believer that we are all apart of one massive consciousness and that 2012 will be a time of great changes, which is why I'm on here.

I cant find it on google, youtube, or anywhere else, but I was watching MTV and a commercial came on. It had russell brand (the guy in the britney spears elephant commercial) talking about (I dont rember it word for word but this is the jist of it ) how the world we live in is an illusion, how our society and everything we are currently apart has been constructed by our minds and that if we look inside ourselves we are god-like and are connected to a mass consciounsess. THIS WAS ON MTV! MTV knows this commercial will be seen by millions of people.

any thoughts?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by rider0268]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rider0268

I dont know if this is in the right forum if its not can an admin please move it to the right one

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
can anyone actually find a link for this ?

i looked on youtube and liveleak but nadda

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I can't find it anywhere, sorry, but I found a website where it might eventually appear though:

think.mtv.com

I saw the url at the end of a commercial warning about martial law, so at least it shows that MTV are somewhat helping to awaken people. The website's fairly poorly laid out though, so it's quite difficult to find anything without using the search function.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
My question is, will this actually help to educate and awaken people to what goes on around them? Or will being "awakened" become a fad until the next big concern?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Lol... It's Rusell Brand. He's wacky. That's his comedy style.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
David Icke said the same thing decades ago and he was outcast and ridiculed for it. He also said the royal family were shape shifting reptilians so that could have played a small part in the ridicule.

Russell Brand is a comedian though and even though I don't doubt for a minute he means what he says I doubt very much that the majority of other people will.

new topics

top topics

join