It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exercising your third eye ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
We know that through meditation and or Yoga one might be able to exercise there third eye , what I was wondering is if there a food or vitamin that one can take that would promote the opening of ones third eye ?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

'___'?

I know the third eye is related to the pineal gland. The gland is responsible for producing '___' (Spirit Molecule).

"With respect to the pineal; pineal activity increases in darkness (and during winter), and decreases in increased light (and in summer). Even relatively dim artificial light (indoors) has a suppressive effect on pineal function, and it may be that if generic pineal activity were related to '___' production"

www.smart-publications.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

a balanced diet with a moderate amount of everything sans junk. Treat your body like a temple and it will definitely return the favor

but Im not sure if ''opening your third eye'' is something a certain type of vitamin or mineral can promote. I feel that it is not like promoting healthy gums or strong bones.

Simply by the act of desiring to further your consciousness is plenty enough.

While '___' can definitely do amazing things in relation to the expansion of consciousness, I don't believe very many people are ready for it. Similar to most psychedelics, '___' is an amazing tool, but like with a hammer..one can build a beautiful home or bash one's head in with it.

I believe that most people have to deal with fear before they take certain psychedelics. Fear will keep your eye closed

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Stay away from Fluoride, which calcifies your Pineal Gland.
Live spiritually positive. And, eating some "special fungus" from time to time doesn't hurt

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by astralprogger

Please explain how flouride which contains no calcium can calcify your pituitary gland! Wouldn't it flouridize your pituitary gland?

top topics

join