It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the love of God, don't post your revolutionary plans on the Internet!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Hahah... beautiful Illusions, I'm agreeing with you.... without really agreeing at all.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

It's difficult to go about.

As someone further up started, this board and the people posting information are good on the awareness side of it.

But those who put up actual plans, dates, strategies are only harming the general idea.

That's because the plans fall apart after the word revolution.

By making their plans public they are giving themselves to the enemy.

I think the best thing to do is to keep posting and circulating information about the rampant injusticies, then letting it soak in.

Then people petition their leaders......

When the right time comes to act, we will know in our guts--I would keep a network of like-minded folks around me, but keep any actual plans off the internet or phone lines.

That's cool, the rest of us can co-ordinate what with phone lines n all.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Oh and also, I'd like to say that those going on and on posting about how we should overthrow the government and have violent opposition aren't the ones that concern the eyes and ears. The ones they are concerned about are the ones preaching peace, love, unity, and the power of one. I hope the eyes and ears know that, by being paranoid about things everyone should know anyway, they are being just as naive as the people shouting angrily about revolution.

At this point, the self appointed status quo police (i.e. the brainwashed masses) do just fine handling the real threats, while giving the governments and the hidden hands exactly what they want by being afraid of the naive radicals.

I think it's a little bit of both.

Peaceful people don't shoot bullets.

Some problems can only end with led.

If there were more peaceful people, more of an awareness that cooperation, tolerance, and organic justice can work if simply allowed to be and not forced to comply to some ideology (whether it be patriotism, communism, existentialism, haha), there would not be an army big enough or ruthless enough to shoot lead at and kill all of said peaceful people. Also... how many people can they kill before they have no more people to control?

The puzzle piece we are missing in this seemingly unsolvable paradoxical problem of "how do you protect life without defending it?" has been almost completely wiped away from mainstream thought processes in all countries, all religions, all organizations preaching truth and justice...

Instead, you've got something forced into the vacant space that the emptiness in the puzzle has created. A piece that doesn't really fit, but seems close enough that most people wouldn't bother to notice, after heavy conditioning of our allowed representatives of the puzzle repeating ceaselessly that the puzzle is supposed to look crooked and incomplete like this. Fear of death. What does this piece replace? It replaces contentment with just being and living and letting die. It replaces the notion that we are infinite with possibility with the notion that we are finite and we must fit as much as we can into this small space, or else we fail.

What does it matter if you fail when you are dead? What does any of this matter if all we are working towards is death?

I know this doesn't seem to have much relevance to "Why do people think it's safe to post revolutionary plans on the internet?", but it does.

How? Well, why would they need to be so desperately discontent as to warrant themselves to become radically opposing a current state of things in the first place? Why would they need to try to attempt to mobilize people to concede with their will? Because they fear death, and they fear their death not meaning anything. They fear not fitting the most of whatever they consider good and just into the finite space they've been told that they have. They fear that a bright future will never come unless they restore fair balance. They feel that they have a duty of some sort to crusade against opression, and hopefully they succeed at that duty, but hopefully they are smart and compassionate about it. Either way, it's not necessary, and will most likely end up never giving them a happy life... but in the end, their life will be sacrificed in order to give others what they wished they had. Noble, indeed... but somewhat foolish, in the light of most revolutionaries' very shallow understanding of the continuation of life. You can just be, and things will eventually balance out. All depends on how much patience you have.

So, for them to post such bold statements online (I was one of those guys until rather recently) just shows their need for more patience, tolerance, acceptance, and love for all things good and bad. It all has a lesson to teach, and you can learn by simply observing it in your life.

It's all no guarantee that you won't act out of passion regardless. Passion has it's place most definitely, as does ignorance and fear and all emotions associated with it. Like I said... you can just be, and things will happen whether you force them to or not. This includes your body and brain. They will respond however they may, and it's not your duty to judge whether the action is positive nor negative, but to simply observe and ponder what has happened. Whatever the outcome of your thoughts and actions teaches you is up to you.

So yeah sure why not? Maybe it's not wise for comfort and paranoia's sake to post heated speeches about government overthrow and liberation on here... but maybe nothing is wiser at the moment for that certain person.

I know... I seem to contradict myself... first speaking of "the Illuminati" and government profiling databases... then speaking of it not really mattering...

But surprisingly, everything is a contradiction all the time.

So post away, but be careful, if you care to be full of whatever being careful means at this given moment in existence.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Dunwhich:

First let me say that I come from a place that has a long tradition of saying "To hell with Death!" when we get into the revolutionary spirit, so my position might be a bit atypical.

While your peaceful revolution idea is noble, I don't beleive it's actually attainible. Even Jesus failed at that; after he died the world, figuratively and to some literally, went to hell.

Those who are of the mindset to oppress the downtrodden respond to two things: money and power. It usually isn't practical or even possible to get their attention through monetary means, so that leaves power as the only weapon to be weilded.

As you said, take away the fear of dying meaninglessly, and powerful things happen. That was when I was getting at earlier when I said timing is everything. First of all, the people have to be ready to join in the revolution, even though it may cost them their sustinace or even physical lives, but the powers that be also have to be a) arrogant enough to overlook their own weaknesses, or to underestimate the clout of the revolution and b) at a point where conceeding to the desires of the revolutionaries would yeild a greater net gain than fighting to keep them.

There you have my two cents.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If you can read this thank a teacher. If you can read this in English thank a veteran. A man or woman who placed their life and limb in peril and risked death to protect peaceful peoples rights. History has innumerable cases of and history does not show favorably upon a population or a country that was not capable of or willing to defend themselves. The victor writes the history books. Like Jack Nicholson said in the movie "A Few Good Men"

Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and curse the Marines; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply topost by asmeone2

yeah your right i just got lost in the crazy flow for a little while that's all. all we got to do is keep posting new info that is the greatest weapon we have. we just got to keep going they only have power over us if we can't see the truth.
well if and when it comes to fighting for the truth you can sign me up! it may never come to a real fight but if it happens then so be it i'll join.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by alienseeker]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
NO FEAR!

post whatever you want!

time for justice!

step1
www.kucinich.us...

step2
www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...

step3
www.nesara.us...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienseeker
reply topost by asmeone2

yeah your right i just got lost in the crazy flow for a little while that's all. all we got to do is keep posting new info that is the greatest weapon we have. we just got to keep going they only have power over us if we can't see the truth.
well if and when it comes to fighting for the truth you can sign me up! it may never come to a real fight but if it happens then so be it i'll join.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by alienseeker]

Alienseeker,

Don't let anyone fool you, even if the war is fought only with the mind, the fight is indeed real.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

well what do you think we need to do? im up for anything im just not sure what the next step is for us here at ATS. and yes i know it's a war of the mind. it's like the old saying the pen is mightier then the sword.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well, OP, you are indeed as right as me.

Fight has it's time and place. Dunno if the fighting part is for me, but you never know what the next now will bring. Instinctively, the body and mind will respond accordingly under stress... but it would be wise to inform people of exactly what to fight for, instead of just fighting for America or the Constitution or somebody who is leading the fight. This is every man's fight if it is any man's fight. They should fight for freedom of humanity from being governed by external forces.

There is no way we won't repeat history relatively soon (in historical terms) unless people revolt responsibly. Although... there's almost no way to avoid the pitfalls of violent revolution unless we evolve intellectually to a point where we don't have to kill to solve problems.

Will we ever evolve if we keep repeating the same cycle? At some point, the cycle has to break. People get tired of fighting.

Even Jesus had the fight in him when the time was appropriate, though... so... I can't say I know exactly what will work.

I can't say what is good and what is bad without claiming authority, and I can't do that. Authority is an illusion.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

May I condense your post a bit, since I agree with it 100%?

If you are stupid enough to post your revolution ideas on the internet, then your revolution will probably fail anyway. So post away, we hope you get caught before you cause any unnecessary damage with your failed revolution.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I must have missed the revolutionary plan posting.

I would not even use telephones when planning such a thing.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

Lol, yeah. I just like the logical form, its so elegant. But yours is definitely quicker and absolutely to the point.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Seeing that there is not much of a way to reach any number of masses without communication technology, perhaps we should all work on sending each other snail mail versions of some sort of cypher that we can all use to speak openly with on the internet? Perhaps a series of cyphers so they dont know what combination we are using, just to make it harder to crack, then, we'll have made the important snail mail connections we need in order to do further communications with more intricate details of any said plan.
just an idea.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
Seeing that there is not much of a way to reach any number of masses without communication technology, perhaps we should all work on sending each other snail mail versions of some sort of cypher that we can all use to speak openly with on the internet? Perhaps a series of cyphers so they dont know what combination we are using, just to make it harder to crack, then, we'll have made the important snail mail connections we need in order to do further communications with more intricate details of any said plan.
just an idea.

problem is, making sure our snail mail connections are not working for the side we are trying to be effective against. double agents, triple agents, triple double agents etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
OK!

So what do you propose? I hope you have an alternative. Because I for one am #ing pissed! And I'm not going to sit idly by while they #ing rape our nation and piss on it's people. I'd rather rant in a public domain then sit in the dark with my mouth shut.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Hmmm... maybe you should consult with your reptilian friends on this one.

EDIT : Hehehe, wrong person. Sorry.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by kreese]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hey, some of you are missing my point:

I'm not calling people to arms here, I'm just saying, be careful what you post on the Internet, because anyone can read that.

Even if you think it is in a secure network, don't count on that as a garauntee.

I don't have a "plan" as some are asking for, just asking those that do take caution in who they tell the plan to.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Read "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand.

It may open your eyes a bit.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
Read "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand.

It may open your eyes a bit.

Ayn Rand Man? Is that you!?

If so, let's hook you up with Incarnated in the debate forms, I don't know how many times he's told me to read that Urantia book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join