It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if this hapened to you ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I guess this is a hoax, but i like the situation the guy is in.
If this were you sitting with your friend having a good time, and
suddenly these skinny creepy big headed aliens would walk in,
and visit you and your friend. What would you do ?

If that was me i would just flip out, and grab something and try to hit them.And flip out a little bit more.
And get those skinny aliens asses out. A mental breakdown i guess would be the definition.
And i don't get it, couldn't the evolution create a attractive alien race ?
They are just ugly, and scary race.

Ok back to the quastion, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE THE GUY THAT COULD MOVE AND SCREAM IN THIS SITUATION? www.liveleak.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Reckon

I reckon I would reach into my pants pocket and retrieve my 2" snub rev, and fire away. Ask questions later.

The picture is so grainy, it almost looks like the "vistors" came in and walked away with an 8 year old girl?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hehehe ask questions later, if they could answer.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I wouldnt be scared because my tinfoil hat protects me from them. They could not harm me as long as im wearing my tinfoil hat. Thank God for tinfoil hats otherwise I would be vulnerable.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hehehehe just like the movie in Sign, find the nearest room and put that tin foil on your head.
Hmmm does it work, the foil?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Lol. i would probably punch that alien on his dome while he wasn't looking, then run away. No, but seriously I would be transfixed and hypnotic like whe you're so scared you just freeze and stand there. That's what I would do.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Which is precisely why they come at night, when you're asleep, and ensure that if you do wake you will experience paralysis, and try to override your memories with false dreams, which are usually successful.

new topics

top topics

join