It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Made an ass out of myself

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I totally understand and was guilty of everything you just said. I acted like an immature brat who took things way too seriously instead of just shrugging it off an acting like an adult. My apologies to you especially for putting you in the hard spot of having to moderate the drama. If you could also please pass along my apologies to the anonymous ones since you know who they are, I would greatly appreciate it. You can even edit out my remaining comment to the thread. I get sick just reading how I behaved. Yes, I lost sleep over the debate as well and worked myself up into such a tizzy I became physically sick. WAY stupid of me to have gotten that worked up and I am ashamed of myself. It means a lot to me, though, that you accepted my apology. I know my rep is shot for a little while but it's my own fault entirely. Thanks again. Nobody deserved my hissy fit, especially you.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yea, that debate taught a whole mess of lessons beyond what was written in the bible didn't it?
Im sure it wasn't as bad as you make it out to be AshleyD

I think it's a great idea to keep this thread open for those instances when people have the need to publicly air out their dirty laundry and admit that they have made a mistake and honestly want to apologize for that instance.

I mean were only human, and we are bound to go a little over the top about stuff. I know I did. And it probably won't be the last time I make a complete ass out of myself.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Yea, that debate taught a whole mess of lessons beyond what was written in the bible didn't it?
Im sure it wasn't as bad as you make it out to be AshleyD

No, I assure you- it was. I am a total drama queen and I take things way too seriously!
That, and it just happened to coincide with 'that' time for me as well as heap loads of stress I was dealing with in real life. Compiled with some stuff that happened after the fact, I blew my lid in the most embarrassing and regretful way. Again, not making excuses.

So, again I am so very sorry. Back to my old self again.

Poor MS. I owe him a box of hair dye now to help him cover the gray hair he has surely sprouted over this. Sorry, MS! So, so sorry. We were like two kids in the backseat driving 'Dad' nuts.

I think it's a great idea to keep this thread open for those instances when people have the need to publicly air out their dirty laundry and admit that they have made a mistake and honestly want to apologize for that instance.

Agreed, swallowing the ego is hard, especially in public, but it feels so much better now.

Thanks again. I'll be in the doghouse if anyone needs me.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, I have thought about it long and hard....(from page one to three) and I have decided to forgive you all.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

What? Not the great Wukkiecuddlekins!!!

Say it ain't so, Wukky, my whole body covered in hair friend who needs to invest in purchasing stock in the company that makes Nair!!!

Just teasing dude, like someone said, at least you made the offer, and did apologize, the right thing to do, even when what you did could get you
but instead you owned up to it, and stayed your humble self.

I'd like to step up here, real quick for moment, and extend an apology towards Wuk, in the manner he did, in that I have been an ass in chat with something he addressed to me in private back and forth. The rest of it will stay private for now.

Now, back to the Wukkie beating with this thread's post. Fight Club Pub.

"Official Disclaimer : I am not touting Blackwater nor anything relevant to that company here, only instigating a Fight Club Pub wet and smelly mackerel upside this other ATS'ers mouth and shoving it down his shorts. This Official Disclaimer has been brought you by Wukkie Is A Sissy, L.L.C., the Limited Liability Company that cares about you."

Now, back to our regularly scheduled tomfoolery.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join