It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiroshima & Nagasaki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me about paranormal activity in either of these cities? You would think with the amount of people who died in these cities with no warning whatsoever there would a large number of ghosts and yet I've never really come across anything that points to these places as being hot spots of paranormal activity.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I just finished reading a lenghty article from a former Air Force general who supposedly has quite a bit of knowlege about the UFO phenomenon. Part of what he had to say made me start looking into ghosts in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I have had my own personal ghost experience, so I need to say at the outset, that yes, I do believe in them. In a nutshell, The General explained that the fact that UFO's often appear over Nuclear Facilities is because Radiation can destroy the Fadric of the soul. This is a bit of a reach at first blush, but his detailed explanation is much more interesting and complicated than I can write here. If anyone would like the link I will be happy to forward it.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonyms

Yes please list the link for everyone to see.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I've always wondered what kind of activity those two cities have as far as the paranormal goes, but I've never gotten around to researching it.

I'd love to read the article by the Air Force General. It sounds like quite a divergence from the whole indestructible soul theory. Sounds like an interesting read.

new topics

top topics

join