It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
i was "browsing" through the internet when i found this site with some pics of a tiny alien looking creature. i cant read the site cause its either in german or dutch...mabye spanish

heres the site
fischinger.alien.de...

tell me if u find anything out

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
mabye its wooden or just a prop

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
If you ask me, it looks like a deformed newborn that was disposed of. That's my take, anyway.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
these pics and similar ones have been all over and it's pretty conclusive that they're deformed newborns that didn't make it.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
translation: babelfish.altavista.com...://fischinger.alien.de/www9.html

i'd go with the deformed fetus as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crispy
i was "browsing" through the internet when i found this site with some pics of a tiny alien looking creature. i cant read the site cause its either in german or dutch...mabye spanish

heres the site
fischinger.alien.de...

Crispy,
You should really give a warning when posting
certain links. Like, some members may find
this link, disturbing/gross or something like
that. No offense,
S.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
but if its mummified it has to be pretty old and did they have the technoligy to take out the fetus then?

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The only technology you need to get a fetus out would be a knife.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
LMMFAAOOOOO when it's translated, (click the link the one dude gave us), it comes out just the way someone dutch would talk who was trying to speak English lol

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crispy

heres the site
fischinger.alien.de...

OK, this has nothing to do with the topic, though i feel that i have to clear up a few things:

The link you gave us is written in German, this because .de (in the URL) stands for Germany. It always bothers me when people think that Dutch and German are almost the same language, which they are definately not. For the record:
.de = German (Deutschland)
.nl = Dutch (Nederland)
.es = Spain (Espana)

Originally posted by AnonymousID
LMMFAAOOOOO when it's translated, (click the link the one dude gave us), it comes out just the way someone dutch would talk who was trying to speak English lol

The English language is part of the basic education in the Netherlands, almost everybody in the Netherlands knows how to express themselves in English. Especially the younger generations, if you get the chance approach some Dutch students, you'll find out. I'd like to hear you speak Dutch a few words.

By the way, the original text was German, not Dutch

And the pics,... well i think it is a deformed newborn that didn't make it as well.

Greetings

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
we americans are ignorant (or some of us), haven't you learned that yet?

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by SwampFox]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by Mauser]

new topics

top topics

join