It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As federal agency declares 'new phenomenon' downed WTC 7, activists cry foul

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Bush sr to Barb. I see NY's on fire. Lets go play 18. Yep. I buying that like three week old tuna salad.
Question. Why are they so furiously trying to cover their collective lame tails NOW.?
Well gosh willickers 43, you shut or plane down. If it wasn't so surreal I'd laugh.
I tell you what. They sure didn't waste any time getting the foible suadi family the hell out of dodge.

[edit on 8/21/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I agree, but it aint the 1st time and don't think it will be the last either.

WW1 WW2 Vietnam Korea Iraq1 Iraq2 Afghanistan Bali Madrid London...

Definately a few more there I can't think of right now...

Z

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
reply to post by HimWhoHathAnEar

The 9/11 attack will go down in history next to the Trojan horse as one of the worlds greatest scams of all time.

It will be required reading for classes like "The Fall of the American Empire" and will be discussed by military strategists everywhere as the first time a government attacked its own people for political gain.

You can probably add the NAU and the NWO to that list while you're at it.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Meaning they are covering for someone

no way around it

now it's in everyones face

they are lying bastards

oh yea, kudos on the post

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
What happens when you detonate explosives ?

Thats right people..

Thermal expansion

Explosives
Rapid expansion (i.e.,. rapid production of gases or rapid heating of surroundings)
Evolution of heat (Thermal)

Evolution of heat

The generation of heat in large quantities accompanies every explosive chemical reaction. It is this rapid liberation of heat that causes the gaseous products of reaction to expand and generate high pressures. This rapid generation of high pressures of the released gas constitutes the explosion

LMAO..... I am no Conspiracy theorist but from all the things i have seen and read and using my brain the official explanation to me is a load of hogwash.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I agree completely.

The 9/11 attack will go down in history next to the Trojan horse as one of the worlds greatest scams of all time.

It will be required reading for classes like "The Fall of the American Empire" and will be discussed by military strategists everywhere as the first time a government attacked its own people for political gain.

The Nazi's have that honor with the Reichstag.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hola, I just got done watching the Offical NIST Press Conference on CSPAN. I encourage any skeptics of the 9/11 truth movement to WATCH THIS PRESS CONFERENCE. Also anyone wishing to watch an extremely intelligent man squirm while reporters barrage him with uncomfortable questions, its a must see.

Peace/Love
ya, all of the above

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You know ........ I hope i am not the only one to notice that the Mass Media has changed their terminology for those of us who don't believe the official party line.

We were called "Conspiracy theorists" Before.. Now suddenly we are "Activists"

That subtle little shift in terminology alone is worth noting........ Am i the only one who has noticed this?

Is there a video online for that NIST Interview ?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by wolfmanjack]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by metro

I agree completely.

The Nazi's have that honor with the Reich stag.

Correct the Nazi attack on the Reichstag is the first modern attempt of government on their own infrastructure to manipulate the masses.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
actually in the NIST report, they still call use conspiracy theorists, the NIST Spokesman called the Truth movement, "Alternative Theories"

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss

As federal agency declares 'new phenomenon' downed WTC 7, activists cry foul

rawstory.com

According to a federal agency report released Thursday, a "new phenomenon" known as thermal expansion was directly responsible for the mysterious collapse of World Trade Center 7 on Sept. 11, 2001.
(visit the link for the full news article)

NIST is already known to have dramatically altered a photo to claim a corner of the building was severely damaged. Any report they release will be an exercise in identifying government misinformation. What will likely happen in the report is just like what happened in the 9/11 commission report... a lack of basic explanation of all the strange things that happened during the event. Of course nothing is strange when you evaluate the chance that extra explosives were involved.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
So the building was a controlled demolition. But four airplanes were hijacked by terrorists... is that a problem for anybody?

Ignoring the fact that you have to weave some elaborate conspiracy that ties these events together, that as yet is not supported by any direct evidence, of course.

It's really unfortunate that everyone watched those planes fly into the WTC buildings, that really makes things a lot more difficult, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

You should have linked to this:
en.wikipedia.org...

And if you bother to actually read about it, you will see that there is still a dispute over whether the Nazis did it or not. Which means there is nothing directly linking the Nazis to the arson.

Once again, jumping to conclusions!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
how could anyone bear to engage in a debate with anyone who falls for this crap?
my my, the official story believers are becoming like flies buzzing in your face, begging to be swatted away.

not that the gov had any credibility to begin with in my book, seriously, how could they have made themselves look worse than with this hogwash?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

All I see is 'disinfo disinfo disinfo disinfo thermal expansion WMD disinfo disinfo Al-CIAda Iraq Iran disinfo disinfo disinfo terrorism disinfo disinfo' - go do some more research into the so called 'terrorists' supposedly on the planes and stop trying to detract from the topic(s) LIKE A PAID DISINFO AGENT. People are getting tired of it/people like you and I'm amazed I even bothered to react to your blatant topic spiking.
You have over -800 points, enough said.

Back on track.

I think it's great the outcry this rubbish is getting. It's time to stick it to the man and I think dissecting this fradulent piece of tripe on MSM is the best way to do it. What can we do to push this into MSM? Surely there will be some larry king or the likes show in USA that this can be presented on with 'alternative theories' tearing the report to bits.. muhahaha.

They just used the process of thermal expansion to make a projectile impact their foot...

xul

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
There are few who still care about the truth of 9/11 anyway...
Soon USA will get that Obama's "change" and all of this will be forgotten......

Maybe in time thruth will finnaly come out... but so what?
You know how people often say, admit that "there were very dark things in our past done by various governments but now we are better, the people on the top wouldn't do things like that anymore, blah blah blah..."
It's too late for anything, even now.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Thermal expansion has been found to be a health threat for buildings everywhere. Luckily there is a vaccine coming out soon. Then all we will have to worry about is buildings with cancer.

People need to start taking names and putting these inspectors in jail, as the need to make up physics clearly shows at the very least obstruction of justice, and at the most cumplicity with mass murder.

Things are warming up nicely now. These people will find out what thermal expansion really is, as people enrage themselves over this obvious bullcrap.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well thermal expansion caused by a fire does exist though the expansion is physically insignificant in degree to cause a building to collapse. The expansion joints on large bridges and buckling of inproperly laid railroad tracks are two examples. I think that expansion caused by the outside air temperature reaching say 95-100 degrees causes mors complete and total expansion in a building than two fires of two seperate floors could ever possibly cause.
From the NIST report:

Evidence of a severe high temperature corrosion attack on the steel, including oxidation and sulfidation with subsequent intergranular melting, was readily visible in the near-surface microstructure. A liquid eutectic mixture containing primarily iron, oxygen, and sulfur formed during this hot corrosion attack on the steel... The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified.

Eutectic mixture defined:

The melting point of a mixture of two or more solids (such as an alloy) depends on the relative proportions of its ingredients. A eutectic or eutectic mixture is a mixture at such proportions that the melting point is as low as possible, and that furthermore all the constituents crystallize simultaneously at this temperature from molten liquid solution. Such a simultaneous crystallization of a eutectic mixture is known as a eutectic reaction, the temperature at which it takes place is the eutectic temperature, and the composition and temperature at which it takes place is called the eutectic point.

I might add here that eutectic science's greatest contribution to the world of medicine has been to find a mixture of chemicals that cause a suppossotory to dissolve at the lowest possible temperature. Ironic that supposotories would be associated somehow with the Government story on the collapse cause of WTC7.

"Those who write reports from Government agencies halls
Roll theis effluvence into little balls;
Those who believe these reports of wit
Eat these little balls of (s***)" preemrtive environmental superfluity.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
One question, are the companies/people who built and designed these building still doing it? Where were they trained? How could anyone screw up a building project this bad? they not only built inferior buildings, but they even stated that they could withstand a direct hit from a comercial jet. Shouldn't the universities that educated these folks and the building inspectors, and all the building inspectors in New York that have checked out the WTC buildings get fired? This is a mistake of global proportions. When the people we trust to keep us safe from poor construction ignore the obvious flaws these buildings must have had, it is a criminal offence.
How many other building did these folks build? My god, if a trash can caught fire in a bathroom, the entire thing could "thermally expand" and fall killing millions of innocent civillians. I want Action!

Or maybe the buildings were built just fine and this crazy theory is about as good as the hologram theory.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
reply to post by BlackOps719

if the WTC collapsed from the basement up

we would have witnessed it as doing so

we witnessed the building collapsing upon its self fromt he point of impact and up

that section collapsed on everything beneath it and brought everything tumbling down

i really wish people would WATCH the videos

you can see where it starts to collapse

and its no where near the basement.

Seriously my friend, you need to gain a broader understanding of resistence. Yes, the collapse started at the top. Say it started at the point of impact, meaning that was the point of structural failure, then please explain to me why 80+ UNDAMAGED floors of broadening steel structure would simply disintigrate? Plus, the top of one of the towers started to tilt to one side as it began to fail. Sorry, but with ALL OF THE RESISTANCE OF THE STRUCTURALLY SOUND STEEL BELOW IT, it would have continued its initial fall to that side and simply slid off the building.

You know, it's people like you that say "WATCH THE VIDEO" that should "WATCH THE VIDEO".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join