It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is happening here, Alien travel?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by racingdirt18
Better get ready for hell on earth when that huge tenth planet shows up.

Not to worry Sitchin says that won't be till 2900 AD

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, actually there IS something in the named picture, Its on 09:18 frame. The only thing I can explain it with is it has to be Mercurius, this thing is huge! But probably only a planet. I'm not able to get a screenshot of it (not able to save it after PrtSc!), please have a look if you can capture it?

Thanks for your hints. Sorry mods for off-topic posts

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by racingdirt18
wow the bible even said in the end there will be signs in the sky. this must be what that is. Evil demonic beings is what I say. And with that planet x on the way wont be long now. and the financial collasp coming up next month, wow we are in for some crazy things! NWO, NAU, America asleep, tons of people eaten yearly, wow! Hmmm that American dream isnt what everyone thought it was, never has been. Better get ready for hell on earth when that huge tenth planet shows up.

i'm curious.. what makes you think they're evil and demonic?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Good job on debunking the videos, but why do you guys always have to be so condescending about it? The OP posted this thread as a question. To be honest, anybody who's not familiar with those types of rockets would have no clue what they were and how those weird patterns were caused. No need to insult him for bringing up the question and discussing theories about it. ATS is all about denying ignorance right? The OP did exactly that by asking what this video was!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther
'Give me one reason why its not possible, How do we know they are not basing stargate the tv series on a real actual project, I can never be ignorant about something that i know is very possible, we dont know what they are doing in these secret projects, it goes beyond our own comprehension..'

If that is true, then it will be a disaster. The elites would have spread their tentacles across the universe, setting up base on off-Earth outposts.

If Earth falls to the civilian population, they will still be safe, having escaped, having already set up base away from Earth... Until after another 1000 years, perhaps
?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
reply to post by mystiq

Do you think the people at CERN are trying to create interdimensional travel with what there doing with the hadron collider, I always thought there was a hidden agenda behind what they are really doing..

I dont think there telling us the truth anyway, thats for sure.

It's good to see someone else is thinking what I thought about the Large Hadron Collider ...

By coincedence I came across this site the other day: shadowlabs.org
It's about a scientist who is building the 1st Time Machine by using a laserbeam that moves in a spiral.

Laserbeam? SDI? How far is science really?

HAARP reaches over the whole Globe by using satellites? HOW far is science and not sharing with all humanity?

It's already possible to influence the weather. Saw what China did shortly the opening and closing ceremony to keep the rain away?

The last 2 vids do show Unidentified Flying Objects coming out of ' somewhere'. It cud very well be that they enter the Earth's Atmosphere via wormholes. Thx for the info ya put in ur 1st comment.

Another possibility is they travel by teleportation: the whole UFO (field/matter) dissapears to materialize in an other place / time.keelynet.com...

Anyway back to CERN and the LHC: of course there is an ALTERNATE (hidden) agenda! It's a new race. Building one in Europe and in the States for such an unbelievable amout of money is DEFF. NOT only to search for the Higgs.

Higgs = also called the Godparticle. Funny name ... We do know what happened with the Babylonians who wanted to build a Tower to Heaven eh? That story didn't had a happy end

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
Hmmm so are you saying that Stargate SG-1 is closer to the truth than what we gave it credit for??

Yes! Wormholes are real.
The video looks real. Some advanced race is putting on an airshow.
Good job! Lets see more!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The videos have been shown to be rocket launches, they have nothing to do with "alien travel", "stargates" or "wormholes".

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm new to these boards, but I gotta say that they aren't much different to any others
People never read the thread. They go flicking through, picking out their favourite keywords and ignoring anything they don't like.

The explanation is given on the first page. It's then further reinforced on another page with some great images. Case closed!

Somehow, in the midst of this, other posters see evidence of wormholes, stargate cover-ups and another LHC conspiracy
It's crazy and some of these ideas are amazing leaps of speculation. Great fun too and I've smiled in wonder all the way through.

Of course, mine and the poster above me will remain invisible to those that prefer wormholes to missiles/rockets and evidence

Edit for accuracy

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Kandinsky]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
Laserbeam? SDI? How far is science really?

Do you really want to know? Will you look when I show you?

HAARP reaches over the whole Globe by using satellites?

Not it uses the OTHER stations that are all over the planet... Again Would anyone pay attention? I mean if this thread is any indication of how people read... I doubt anything I show will be looked at

HOW far is science and not sharing with all humanity?

It would scare the crap out of you ... really

It's already possible to influence the weather. Saw what China did shortly the opening and closing ceremony to keep the rain away?

Yes they used thousands of airplanes, rockets and WWII anti aircraft guns

The last 2 vids do show Unidentified Flying Objects coming out of ' somewhere'. It cud very well be that they enter the Earth's Atmosphere via wormholes. Thx for the info ya put in ur 1st comment.

No the videos show a rocket stage separating when the engines of the main stage shut down

Anyway back to CERN and the LHC: of course there is an ALTERNATE (hidden) agenda! It's a new race. Building one in Europe and in the States for such an unbelievable amout of money is DEFF. NOT only to search for the Higgs.

We already have an active LASER fusion generator 10 times more powerful than CERNS... I told you it would scare the you know what out of you

Higgs = also called the Godparticle. Funny name ... We do know what happened with the Babylonians who wanted to build a Tower to Heaven eh?

Do we? According to Sitchin that was a rocket

I swear If I see one more post that says "Cool wormholes' on this one... I am going to hunt them down take their computer like the FAA used to do with CB radios running Linear Ampss... take em outside with a baseball bat

[edit on 26-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
If that is true, then it will be a disaster. The elites would have spread their tentacles across the universe, setting up base on off-Earth outposts.

Stargates are real
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Warning its 137 pages long so don't come in with wise cracks before reading

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

We're trying to get people to stop posting retarded statements in their thread titles. How does this have anything to do whatsoever with alien travel, and why would someone pull that completely out of their rear end and place it in a thread title KNOWING they have no idea what they're talking about.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Why do you give up?
Add to the discussion, i know that you can. The videos were debunked, not the whole theory
I feel guilty for having killed such an interesting discussion
Some times i' should shut up
The videos were missile launches, but the wormhole theory is VALID, DEFEND it.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm thinking since the cattle-prod doesn't work maybe they just need to be put out to pasture the good ol' fashion way.......

Aren't there any real skeptics on ATS. All I see are intellectually myopic debunkers.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
I feel guilty for having killed such an interesting discussion
Some times i' should shut up
The videos were missile launches, but the wormhole theory is VALID, DEFEND it.

Hey old buddy long time no see... where have you been hiding?

Yup wormholes
Rocket videos
But not another wormhole thread?

Arrrggggggggg

Did you know that Steven Hawking is now talking about transversible wormholes?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
Aren't there any real skeptics on ATS. All I see are intellectually myopic debunkers.

One that I know of ArMaP... there might be some in other departments but he is the only one I would call a hard working skeptic...

There are a few good debunkers... like Internos... but he doesn't count as a Skeptic just as he said a spoil sport

I mean we could have got months out of this thread

Disclaimer: For any thing above that does not translate into humor in foreign languages... it is not to eb taken seriously

[edit on 28-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Okay This one will NOT be so easy to debunk with a Missile

UFO Entering a Stargate? What do You Think?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
so this is a pretty cool planet yeah? i wonder if aliens have free energy sources and that sort of stuff that will do away with work and survival constraints currently in place

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I swear If I see one more post that says "Cool wormholes' on this one... I am going to hunt them down take their computer like the FAA used to do with CB radios running Linear Ampss... take em outside with a baseball bat

Cool wormholes.

Ok Zorgon lets go. Bring your bat.

Stop being so stressed by peoples interpretation of things. Who says that it is you that is right?

This sort of thing doesn't happen everywhere, so don't expect everyone to think the same thing.

[edit on 2/7/2010 by samstone]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join