It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is happening here, Alien travel?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thank you for that explanation Internos

It was very strange but that makes total sense. I was actually wondering on those lines before I got to your post.. thank you for confirming it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i am not a computer person so please bear with me i found something astounding on soho if i could post a picture of it i would i just don't know how when watching the mpeg this object shoots in on the left of the screen about half way thu the mpeg

there is no doubt about what it is its a ship in this huge trail it is huge huge huge so please i hope someone will post a picture of it before it dissapears from soho

here is the link LASCO-www.NRL.navy/daily-mpg/080813-c3.mpg i have tried for 2 days to let you know about this

when you see what i am talking about it will blow your mind no doubt about it

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by devareous

As strange as these look, they are indeed rockets Devareous. Just because you haven't seen these before doesn't make them UFO's. I've seen these hundreds of time and they are nothing new. The first time you see them you get really freaked out until you figure out what they are. When you put Rockets, flame trails, dusk or dawn launches, and vivid imagination like we all have... you come up with weird and wild ideas... but in the end its just a rocket.

...They are super cool though, aren't they?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i agree with the missle idea, but u gotta understand why so many people thought thhis was something special. If you search for "Tacheyons(spelling?) in Wiki it shows an animation of what they believe one would look like as it came into being, and the animation looks almost EXACTLY like what happens in the video. "Hyperspace" was the first thing i thought of, but it would appear that these were debunked completely. Amazing video none the less, and a star and flag to the OP.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Good point Enigma, however after enough people say how it most definately is missiles you would think that would be enough to end the thoughts of wormholes.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

I find it hard to decide what I see on those videos. Some of it looks like airplane contrails that have been distorted by some strange weather, while others are very weird and I have no good explanation for.

But in any case, while I do believe wormholes are quite possible and in fact, may play a part in interstellar travel. I would think that a more practical way to use them would be to reach a location in deep space from where daugher ships can be sent to scout other planets, in much the same way that we use aircraft carriers.

If a wormhole opened in the atmosphere of earth it could be very dangerous as the air pressure difference between here and... "there" would lead to a tremendous flow of air into or out of the hole, including an audible "blast" at the moment of "opening" Either we would loose a lot of air to some unknown location in space, or some unknown set of gases would get in here from elsewhere depending on which end of the hole is at a higher pressure. I know this is a bit of speculation, but if the hole is "hole enough" that a ship can go through it, I think I am free to speculate that gases would not be any more special and would also go through it. Given that, the law of ideal gases leads one to predict what the gases would do. This is why I think if I was one of those aliens, I would rather put a wormhole in deep space and then reach destination planets from there using other means of propulsion, much like the way you reach your city of destination by airplane, but reach a friend's house by taxi.

-rrr

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamlin

Originally posted by adrenochrome

...and the true truth-seekers out there do not think they're better than anyone else. if they're legit, then they're serving the rest of humanity by trying to open their eyes a little bit. however, there're always bad apples that can spoil the bunch that we can not speak for. peace!

[edit on 22-8-2008 by adrenochrome]

Your not opening your eyes, your closing them tight and creating a fantasy world for yourself to live in. One where your actually at the forefront of alternative thoughts, one where your discovery "truths" from reading wiki pages.

actually you're creating the fantasy world for me here. you've created and concluded in your own mind what i am to you. you think i study wikipedia and do everything typical of some novice. the truth's inside all of us; i just like to hear all sides of the story and put it together the best i can by recognizing patterns in the system. what else can one do on a website that's focused on top secret material that you never get proof of anyway?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I just saw this thread and I just wanna say. ive seen objects like the 1st video and the second . and they are missiles. when i used to live in the antelope valley and when i lived in chatsworth we saw those trails all the time.
now the 3rd video.ive seen the video before and cant figure what the hell it is its kinda creepy. but all in all great post

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

I have lived near Vandenberg for many years and what you see in these vids is a missile breaking out of the atmospere and into orbit.the reason for the spiral look is the wind blows the exhaust trail and creates these great rainbow spirals.the envelope of gas around the missle slowly gets larger then the pkg(missle) pops out of it as it enters orbit.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid

The USAF investigated teleportation and probably still is if it hasn't already moved from research into operational status:

[-Euclid

I'm not sure it could be called an investigation...

www.popsci.com...#

Forget Rocket Ships. TELEPORT!

physicist writes as if the technology for moving people is already here

Apparently, a few people at the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory forgot to turn on their crackpot detectors. The lab-commissioned "Teleportation Physics Study," which was recently released on the Federation of American Scientists Web site, makes for some of the most inane and entertaining science reading of the year. Although scientists have only just teleported the properties of an atom, the author of the report, Eric W. Davis, a physicist affiliated with a company called Warp Drive Metrics, writes as if the technology for moving people is already here. For example: "We can now build a wormhole-stargate. . . . This means that a traveler encountering and going through such a wormhole will feel no tidal gravitational forces and see no exotic matter-energy. . . . A traveler stepping through the throat will simply be teleported into the other remote spacetime region or another universe (note: the Einstein equation does not fix the spacetime topology, so it is possible that wormholes are inter-universe as well as intra-universe tunnels)."

Clearly, this wormhole-stargate would be immensely useful: "Future space explorers and their equipment will need to easily and quickly travel from an orbiting spacecraft to the surface of some remote planet in order to get their work done, or military personnel in the United States need to easily and quickly travel from their military base to another remote location on Earth in order to participate in a military operation, or space colonists will need quick transport to get from Earth to their new home planet."

One of the stranger qualities of the paper is that the same concept seems realistic on one page and distant on the next. From another part of the report: "There are a lot of important little details that were left out of the teleportation process because we simply do not know what they are. This technology does not yet exist."

Oh, those important little details. They always seem to get in the way of potentially revolutionary technologies. Still, despite the very large hurdles, the author—who is something of a mystery himself, as his company, Warp Drive Metrics, is not actually registered as a business in Nevada, and he has not returned phone calls or e-mails from Popular Science—recommends spending $7.5 million for further study. Air Force Research Laboratory spokesman Ranney Adams says there are no plans to take his advice.

www.randi.org...
Davis also won the Pigasus Awards for 2004

Category #2: Funding organization that supported the most useless study
We honor the United States Air Force Research Laboratory, who paid $25,000 to Dr. Eric W. Davis (PhD, FBIS) at a Las Vegas company called Warp Drive Metrics to study the "conveyance of persons by psychic means" and "transport through extra space dimensions or parallel universes." For their/our money, the USAF received a 78-page report, "Teleportation Physics Study," a mass of mathematical calculations and diagrams with much dissertation on "wormholes" and "parallel universes." An annual expenditure of some $7 million on this project was recommended by the report, since Warp Drive Metrics concluded that: "We are still very far away from being able to entangle and teleport human beings and bulk inanimate objects." Really? Who knew?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
THIS IS WHATS HAPPENING!!!

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Plan your trip today.

"Have fun, and make love, this trip is on us..."

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jjreal

Sorry, that link doesn't work.

The official site adds a ".mil", i don't see it in yours?

official link: lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil...

Do you have more information? Maybe start a new thread, because it's off topic

anyone succeeded in trying this link?

[edit on 23/8/2008 by saturnus1962]

[edit on 23/8/2008 by saturnus1962]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
Hmmm so are you saying that Stargate SG-1 is closer to the truth than what we gave it credit for??

Stargates are Real
www.abovetopsecret.com...

These videos look like missile launches... with a stage separation...

Oopsy Hi Internos Saw yours too late...
But then seems they aren't listening anyway

Originally posted by Alienmojo
Good point Enigma, however after enough people say how it most definately is missiles you would think that would be enough to end the thoughts of wormholes.

You would think yes... but it won't happen because they will all post right after the videos before turning the page...

I did... to say it was missiles

[edit on 23-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by devareous
i seriuosly doubt these are rockets,we have launched thousands of rockes into space an NONE have EVERY looked like this,nor when they are filmed have looked like this,Please show me the fotage of countless rocket launches that look as these videos do.

Minuteman II trail.
Missile launch from Vandenberg AFB. October 2, 1999.

White Sands Missile Trail

Minute Man caught on Fox

a Minuteman III ICBM from Vandenberg Air Force Base

Got a few hundred more but that should do...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
The USAF investigated teleportation and probably still is if it hasn't already moved from research into operational status:

I have posted those papers in the Stargate thread several times... you have to use a cattle prod to get them looked at

The operational gate is at Los Alamos along with "Looking Glass"

Pegasus Document Release #003

Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation
Fall 1982
Los Alamos National Laboratory
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If that one don't wake you up... call the morgue

Originally posted by AustinHand
It does make sense. Plus it is a very good explanation of how it might work. I also think that something else is behind the Hadron Collider.

Yes the 'ALICE' Portal...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176

That would be the perfect cover story now wouldn't it? Now the normal Joe wouldn't believe we would have this technology since it's a TV show.

Yes wouldn't it though?

Photo courtesy of US Air Force

"The Air Force was extremely honored to have Richard Dean Anderson visit the Pentagon on 14 September. During his visit he graciously took the time to sign autographs and have photos taken with anyone that asked, he was a true professional. We are very proud of his portrayal of Colonel, now Brigadier General, Jack O’Neill. Gen. O’Neill may at times be brash and irreverent, but there is no doubt of his patriotism and dedication to his job. We also congratulate Mr. Anderson on his promotion to 'Honorary Brigadier General - USAF.' " - Brigadier General John Jumper

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnus1962
official link: lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil...
Do you have more information? Maybe start a new thread, because it's off topic
anyone succeeded in trying this link?

Yup no problem here... its the Naval Research Lab Solar observatory...

Large Angle and Spectrometric Coronagraph Experiment (LASCO)

Not everyone can access .mil sites, especially out side the USA

You can set the same data from SOHO

SOHO ESA

Or here for Live Feed

soho.nascom.nasa.gov...

Other SOHO links
soho.esac.esa.int...
soho.esac.esa.int...
soho.esac.esa.int...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
wow the bible even said in the end there will be signs in the sky. this must be what that is. Evil demonic beings is what I say. And with that planet x on the way wont be long now. and the financial collasp coming up next month, wow we are in for some crazy things! NWO, NAU, America asleep, tons of people eaten yearly, wow! Hmmm that American dream isnt what everyone thought it was, never has been. Better get ready for hell on earth when that huge tenth planet shows up.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hello Zorgon, I was actually refering to the link in the original mail I replied upon, seems he has seen something unbelievable. I'm sure it's just a comet or meteorite, but I would like to see for myself.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnus1962
reply to post by zorgon

Hello Zorgon, I was actually refering to the link in the original mail I replied upon, seems he has seen something unbelievable. I'm sure it's just a comet or meteorite, but I would like to see for myself.

Oh you mean the daily-mpg/080813-c3.mpg ?

I'll see if I can pull it

AH Here is the daily-mpg list
lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil...

Weird 080813 is actually Aug 14, 2008 NAVY needs help

It won't let you hotlink so go down the list to 080813-c3.mpg

I don't see anything unusual though

In case that doesn't let you see the directory (says missing .html)
Try here and click on daily mpgs
lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil.../rtmovies

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join