It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is happening here, Alien travel?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i seriuosly doubt these are rockets,we have launched thousands of rockes into space an NONE have EVERY looked like this,nor when they are filmed have looked like this,Please show me the fotage of countless rocket launches that look as these videos do.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamlin
You can't seriously think the goverment is using Stargate to give the few fat house-bound morons who watch that show the inclination that they have secret wormhole-inter-trans-multiple-dimension travelling technology.

You guys need to get out more, you really want your favourite kids tv program to be real life just so you can escape your own pitiful one.

But yeah, nothing personal, just thought that was a ridiculous speculation.

you seriously need to research more... i suggest you start watching some videos/lectures by Jordan Maxwell about how Hollywood is purposely putting stuff in the movies to make us truth-seekers sound that much more crazy when we try to prove something.

history shows us that it was believed the wood of a holly bush was used for magic wands. i know, it sounds crazy. personally i don't believe in magic - all it is, is deception, but "they" really believe this stuff. nonetheless, "Hollywood" is still casting its spell to this day. just think about it - why do they call it Hollywood when there probably isn't a single holly bush there? it's just "movie magic"...

and is it necessary to be so condescending to others just because you don't think it's plausible? i mean what do you want? something that's believable? or do you want the truth?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
No one has seen a wormhole, and no one knows if there are any, because its only a speculation, an idea in the air and simply cool sci-fi stuff. There is no such thing as wormhole (yet).

actually there is!! Dan Burisch, microbiologist, has worked with and observed the behavior of micro-wormholes before on Frenchman Mountain in Nevada, and elsewhere! just research him more and listen to what he's got to say. i posted some links earlier in this thread about him...

[edit on 22-8-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by devareous

Their has already been evidence to show you its was missle tests...what more could you possibly need to convince you of such things?...some people really do walk around w/ blinders on ready to believe....I think its because most ppl just think its easier just to say "yep its of alien nature", then to go out and research it...come on dude deny ignorance dont take part in it..

Skept!cal

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I to believe that extraterrestrials travel through a form of star gate warm holes but as for us seeing them or at least experiencing them i doubt it. But hey, we should all know that in todays times just about anything is possible. Even the debunker's should have a open mind to things such as this for encase it is in fact true or at least possible.

-Mr.x211

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by devareous
i seriuosly doubt these are rockets,we have launched thousands of rockes into space an NONE have EVERY looked like this,nor when they are filmed have looked like this,Please show me the fotage of countless rocket launches that look as these videos do.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Here is your worm hole I mean missile.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by scootermonster]

[edit on 22-8-2008 by scootermonster]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yet another ridiculously titled thread debunked. I'm really glad you thought about the title and called it "Alien Travel".

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by devareous
i seriuosly doubt these are rockets,

I've seen them in person. I live in California and I watched one of the lauches and it was exactly like the video, so please stop being dramatic and making things up.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

It only needed a few "!!!!!!" added at the end

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Completely true. I guess the nonsense will never stop here, because they will censor you if you call someone a liar, but not people who are dedicated to posting Youtube videos and calling them whatever they feel like.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hamlin
reply to post by Fergu

The USAF investigated teleportation and probably still is if it hasn't already moved from research into operational status:

Air Force Research Laboratory (AFMC)
This study was tasked with the purpose of collecting information describing the teleportation of material objects, providing a description of teleportation as it occurs in physics, its theoretical and experimental status, and a projection of potential applications....Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report.

source

It also does not take as much energy to create a traversable wormwhole as is normally desemminated by the media and some scientist:

ALL Traversable Wormhole spacetimes now only require arbitrarily small quantities of negative mass--energy (Visser, Kar and and Dadhich, 2003)

source

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
No one has seen a wormhole, and no one knows if there are any, because its only a speculation, an idea in the air and simply cool sci-fi stuff. There is no such thing as wormhole (yet).

actually there is!! Dan Burisch, microbiologist, has worked with and observed the behavior of micro-wormholes before on Frenchman Mountain in Nevada, and elsewhere! just research him more and listen to what he's got to say. i posted some links earlier in this thread about him...

You mean the Dan burisch that used to be dan catsellas or errr danny crain? lol hard to keep track of his name thse days he has been harping on for over 5 years that he would get the truth out ...we are still waiting .... the guys a joke.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It does make sense. Plus it is a very good explanation of how it might work. I also think that something else is behind the Hadron Collider.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

Originally posted by rangersdad
Hmmm so are you saying that Stargate SG-1 is closer to the truth than what we gave it credit for??

Give me one reason why its not possible, How do we know they are not basing stargate the tv series on a real actual project, I can never be ignorant about something that i know is very possible, we dont know what they are doing in these secret projects, it goes beyond our own comprehension..

That would be the perfect cover story now wouldn't it? Now the normal Joe wouldn't believe we would have this technology since it's a TV show. Perfect cover just incase anything gets leaked. Hand in hand, it makes for a good show and now they can also make money off of it AND also cover it up in one swoop. But that's IF we have this technology. All I'm saying is that making it into a show or movie adds the "it's just Sci Fi" tag on it.

Q

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

you seriously need to research more... i suggest you start watching some videos/lectures by Jordan Maxwell about how Hollywood is purposely putting stuff in the movies to make us truth-seekers sound that much more crazy when we try to prove something.

history shows us that it was believed the wood of a holly bush was used for magic wands. i know, it sounds crazy. personally i don't believe in magic - all it is, is deception, but "they" really believe this stuff. nonetheless, "Hollywood" is still casting its spell to this day. just think about it - why do they call it Hollywood when there probably isn't a single holly bush there? it's just "movie magic"...

and is it necessary to be so condescending to others just because you don't think it's plausible? i mean what do you want? something that's believable? or do you want the truth?

Your not truth-seekers, your fantasy-seekers. Stop trying to build yourself up as some hero of the world. Where everyone else is wrong and you and your small group of internet friends are the only ones "in the know". It's pathetic.

I wasn't debating subliminal messages in Hollywood films. I was debating that they'd use such a wank one to do so.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
You mean the Dan burisch that used to be dan catsellas or errr danny crain? lol hard to keep track of his name thse days he has been harping on for over 5 years that he would get the truth out ...we are still waiting .... the guys a joke.

what makes you think he's not legit? many have tried disproving him, and many have failed. and he is getting the truth out - he's just still under the restrictions of his "masters". he's got some very interesting things to say. and how, actually, do you think he's gonna show proof in his situation? he's had enough beatings and threats on his life by those who don't want the truth out there. if you'd check his Eagles Disobey website and forum, you'd see that he's got some important news...

also, show me the money he's raking in from his "scam" that you think he's trying to pull over on humanity. Alex Jones he is not. seriously why would he, in vivid and descriptive detail, go over what he knows to be true, for no reason?

...and the true truth-seekers out there do not think they're better than anyone else. if they're legit, then they're serving the rest of humanity by trying to open their eyes a little bit. however, there're always bad apples that can spoil the bunch that we can not speak for. peace!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Well done. I watched the second video and was sold. It really looks strange, a perfect rendition of what one would imagine is a UFO exiting a wormhole. I think we can file this under "solved." Cheers.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
S*** videos 2 and 3 are amazing, hard to call them hoaxes, never seen them before, but how come we have videos of ufos that just pop up out of no where, and these ones that go threw wormholes? Not the same technologies I guess, and we don't see much of the woreholes ones (the first time ive seen this).

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I am going to have to say that these are bunk as worm holes. As we all know, worm holes are black holes and for them to be opened in the atmosphere would destroy the local area but the atmosphere and the planet in general.I would buy these crafts as coming out of some kind of sub light speed or hyperspace, but not a wormhole for the damage it would cause for one that size. The ones at CERN may produce mini black holes but has yet to go online and work to the potential that it was build for after the last magnet malfunctions. Besides this could our own death trap, if we are trying to create a black hole on Earth, how do we control it or worse yet, destroy it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

...and the true truth-seekers out there do not think they're better than anyone else. if they're legit, then they're serving the rest of humanity by trying to open their eyes a little bit. however, there're always bad apples that can spoil the bunch that we can not speak for. peace!

Your not opening your eyes, your closing them tight and creating a fantasy world for yourself to live in. One where your actually at the forefront of alternative thoughts, one where your discovery "truths" from reading wiki pages.

I mean what major break-thrus have ever come from members of this site?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join