It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is happening here, Alien travel?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I can't say much but it's not a worm hole, or alien. UFO yes to most people.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
My paps use to build missiles, these are high altitude missles/rockets whatever internos posted. Read that.

This happened in San Diego and my dad would explain told that the missile exhaust turns to ice...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It's not a rocket, but I like my job at the moment, can't talk now.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I think you may be right about wormholes, but I doubt aliens do much wormhole creation.

There is possibly a wormhole at the center of every star. It could be that aliens can ride a plasma vortex right down to the singularity at the core of any star and pop out of any other star in the galaxy, like a great big natural portal system. These are probably all connected and anchored to the center of the galaxy in a way we won't understand for a long time.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
reply to post by mystiq

Do you think the people at CERN are trying to create interdimensional travel with what there doing with the hadron collider, I always thought there was a hidden agenda behind what they are really doing..

I dont think there telling us the truth anyway, thats for sure.

Well, you can hear CERNs themselves has to say about it here:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The posted videos were confirmed hoaxs or film that had been tampered with. I forgot what thread it was on, but they were proven to be doctored. One or two of them was rockets being launched in california I think. Anyhow, I have seen rocket launches when they get to certain altitudes and they start to leave a round contrail, its either the fuel they use or how the engine exhausts. Why does everything have to be aliens? [SNIP]

[edit on 22-8-2008 by alienj]

Edited out personal attack on members posting in thread

Please read from the T&C's

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 22/8/08 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Only thing you forgot about riding star wormholes, the extreme heat and radiation...lol....Bet you didnt think of that

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Yeah i've seen the 1st one discussed on here before. Apparently it was some sort of missile testing.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
Wormholes are the best way to travel over larger distances. In one video you can clearly see the wormhole open up.

A military man starred in one of the SG-1 episodes and if you look at the credits the government had a hand in it's production. I think the reason the military were heavily involved in the production of the programme to educate the public and sublimely admit that they know more than they are telling.

Rather than come right out and admit the truth, they used STARGATE to tell the people by stealth what we had already suspected. Also, it asks the question just how much of the sci-fi tech was being used by our military from back-engineering?

the Department of National Defense has input in EVERY episode of the show, not only ONE. A few different branches help out in each episode. Just look at the credits, very last page of creds, right at the end. I would seriously wish that it was the beginning of disclosure. even just the initial stages of it. But I still doubt it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
the third video is a rocket launch in russia.

I was asking the poster of the ORIGINAL video a year ago.

(not this one)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
Wormholes are the best way to travel over larger distances. In one video you can clearly see the wormhole open up.

A military man starred in one of the SG-1 episodes and if you look at the credits the government had a hand in it's production. I think the reason the military were heavily involved in the production of the programme to educate the public and sublimely admit that they know more than they are telling.

Rather than come right out and admit the truth, they used STARGATE to tell the people by stealth what we had already suspected. Also, it asks the question just how much of the sci-fi tech was being used by our military from back-engineering?

DoD chooses which films to work on when they feel the film gives an accurate portrayal of the military. An example is Transformers which is one of the biggest films DoD has worked on to date. Let's see.. accurate portrayal... the film's about an alien race that crashes to earth and the military reverse engineers its technology... sounds familiar

So who knows maybe they military did choose to work on STARGATE because they already have some sort of stargate technology in the real world.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

living here in South Florida near the Cape..I see these often. they are nothing more than rockets seperating from different stages, atmospheric conditions have a lot to do with it as well as time of day.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

you should watch Dan Burisch's, Ralph Ring's, and Bob Lazar's interviews on GoogleVideo. Dan Burisch is a microbiologist and ex-MJ12 member who works with "portals" and micro-wormholes. He also has experience with REAL stargates - YES, they exist, along with time-travel! they're called "stargates" for a reason, because they work in tandem with our own star, the sun. he explains it all in vivid detail in his interviews - very fascinating, groundbreaking stuff!!! Ralph Ring has ridden in a "flying saucer" built by Otis T. Carr, a disciple of Tesla. Bob Lazar reverse engineered alien spacecraft.

Project Camelot's website has plenty of information that needs to be heard.

www.projectcamelot.org...

just go to their interviews page to get caught up to speed! i promise you won't look at reality in the same way again!

also, here's Dan Burisch's website, and a very interesting article on Otis T. Carr and his "amusement device":

www.eaglesdisobey.net...
www.rexresearch.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You can't seriously think the goverment is using Stargate to give the few fat house-bound morons who watch that show the inclination that they have secret wormhole-inter-trans-multiple-dimension travelling technology.

You guys need to get out more, you really want your favourite kids tv program to be real life just so you can escape your own pitiful one.

But yeah, nothing personal, just thought that was a ridiculous speculation.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Very cool videos, even if they are indeed of missiles, rockets or of other origin.

Wormholes are a fascinating subject, and is what I belive is the most likely explanation of intergalactic travel, both for humans in the future and extra terrestials now. They must surely know of the theory, after all, we know, and we're not exactly the sharpest in the lot.

When it comes to the DoD giving hints out in Stargate SG1, I highly doubt it. If they were giving out clues I don't think they would give them directly to the slightly obsessive and highly intelligent (of course) niche audience of Startgate. Then I'd think large Hollywood productions is a better way of distributing whatever information they want people to know. Because if they didn't want people to know, they probably wouldn't do it in the first place.

I am curious though as to how they will solve the problem with all the consequences a wormhole brings with it. If they ever decides to put a human or another living organism through such a wormhole, if they ever manages of course. What are the consequences and how can they be solved?

Interesting thread, I will watch it closely.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
The posted videos were confirmed hoaxs or film that had been tampered with. I forgot what thread it was on, but they were proven to be doctored. One or two of them was rockets being launched in california I think. Anyhow, I have seen rocket launches when they get to certain altitudes and they start to leave a round contrail, its either the fuel they use or how the engine exhausts. Why does everything have to be aliens? I swear you guys are out right freaking kooks, they have medication to treat you guys. Even though you dont think your crazy, thats the first sign that you are.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by alienj]

I think just saying that they were proven to be rockets would have been enough. Could be that some people didn't see the other poster that had news clips stating it as such with pictures.

Quite frankly, calling everyone in this thread and others regarding UFO's kooks and insane is completely uncalled for.

I'll admit that the "super natural" and unexplained does intrigue me. When people see something flying in the sky they're not used to, they have every right to think what they want about it. It doesn't make them any more crazy than believing in an unseen God/angels/satan/demons makes you crazy.

The fact is people saw something in the sky, thought it was an alien UFO, but now there's is a post explaining what it is and some people don't read all the threads. They just read the first one and go from there.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Ive seen a couple of these videos where there is the same thing happening, a ufo comes out of a worm hole type cloud, I dunno. What could this be?

Is there any logical explanation of what is happening here?

Scientists are getting early indications that the whole universe is a network of wormhole subways interconnected for instantaneous galactic travel. For example, the UFOs traveling through wormholes can travel 25 light-years in less than three months. According to new findings acceleration within worm holes can make the UFOs even travel faster – some conceive that UFOs can travel more than a thousand light years in less than a month.

Wormhole is a hypothetical "tunnel" connecting two different points in space-time in such a way that a trip through the wormhole could take much less time than a journey between the same starting and ending points in normal space. Wormholes arise as solutions to the equations of general theory of relativity as defined by Einstein when they are applied to black holes.

A journey is possible if a wormhole is held open long enough for a spacecraft (or any other object) to pass through. To keep a wormhole open would require matter with a negative energy density and a large negative pressure—larger in magnitude than the energy density. Such hypothetical matter is called exotic matter. "Empty space" at the smallest scale, it turns out, is not empty at all but seething with violent fluctuations in the geometry of space-time. At this level of nature, ultra-small wormholes are believed to continuously wink into and out of existence. Advanced alien civilizations expand these tiny wormholes to macroscopic size by adding energy. Then the wormholes are stabilized using two charged super conducting spheres in the wormhole mouths. Finally, the mouths could be transported to widely separated regions of space to provide a means of travel. For example, a mouth placed aboard a spaceship might be carried to some location many light-years away. During the trip and afterwards instantaneous communication and transport through the wormhole is possible. Due to time dilation based on the theory of relativity, the journey need not take long, even as measured by terrestrial standards. For example, if a fast starship carrying a wormhole mouth were to travel 25 light-years away, shipboard clocks would measure the journey as taking just three months. But the wormhole stretching from the ship to Earth directly links the space and time between both mouths—the one on the ship and the one left behind on (or near) Earth. Therefore, as measured by Earthbound clocks too, the trip would have taken only three months—three months to establish a more-or-less instantaneous transport and communications link between here and a point in Universe 25 light years away.

Advanced alien races elsewhere in the universe have set up a network of wormholes for intergalactic travel. The UFOs are tipped with the “exotic matter” to access, open and travel through the wormholes. The reason why we see UFOs and then they disappear is because we can only see them when they come out of the wormhole and take an instance to apply the electromagnetic stealth.

The universe is a subway network of wormholes connected all around for galactic travel.

Is this what we're actually seeing? An alien species entering our solar system from somewhere light years away by traveling through a worm hole..

To be honest i cant really explain what is in these videos, but it definatly dosent look like a natural occurance..

Your thoughts please..

ok..but why..if they want to stay hidden..do they place there wormhole exits so near to the earths surface so we can see it?..why not just outside our atmosphere..or behind the moon and then just stroll on over all nicely hidden?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yes these are rockets, living in Florida I see things launched all the time. They don't always tell the public when they are sending things up. I remember the first time I saw 2 missiles launched from a sub off the coast I thought UFO too but the local news confirmed it to be a launch, witch looked like the videos posted. So if someone has never seen this they too would question it. The amusing thing is to think it was a worm hole

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035

reply to post by mystiq

Do you think the people at CERN are trying to create interdimensional travel with what there doing with the hadron collider, I always thought there was a hidden agenda behind what they are really doing..

I dont think there telling us the truth anyway, thats for sure.

Well, you can hear CERNs themselves has to say about it here:
www.youtube.com...

Actually what they have to say is not the sum total of what they are attempting. Its not like they're going to admit it. I for one, already said that that was one of the ideas on the internet discussed. I just file it away. And the videos themselves, whether or not representing what he is trying to get across does not distract from the idea behind the thread. There are probably many wormholes naturally in existence used by ets, but advanced races can probably make their own.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Truther,

Your curiosity is justified, but you supported your theory with false videos. As internos must have convinced you, there is nothing alien or wormhole like in there, just smoke .........

No one has seen a wormhole, and no one knows if there are any, because its only a speculation, an idea in the air and simply cool sci-fi stuff. There is no such thing as wormhole (yet).

Secondly, even if you imagine such holes everywhere in space, you should know that earth is not stationary, its going at millions miles per second around the sun and the sun itself with all its rocks is going uncountable miles per second around the center of galaxy, and our galaxy is moving at god-knows-what blinding speed to somewhere no one knows.

So if you enter a wormhole, you may end up no where.....
Even if you say the holes are traveling too.... I have no idea how they will keep up for more than a few seconds, and it adds a big twist to stationary spacetime stuff. In other words, aliens can only dream of such travel.

Reality is very very complex and I'm sure there are hacks that allow long distance travel in split seconds, we are not so evolved to understand such things at this time. So lets hope.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join