It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failed Predictions and Dates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This thread is for all ATS'ers to post failed predictions they have been watching, with an explanation.

We have thousands of dates, predictions and prophecies on ATS and some from other sites. We are all tired of people making absolute predictions and nothing occurs.

I really get a kick out of the people that make multiple predictions, then claim only the ones that really happened, if you make enough claims a percentage is bound to be right or close.

I will make another thread for those people that were accurate in their predictions and we'll see which thread has more activity.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Predicting a huge earthquake in June 2008
By Nexus Magazine

First it was June, then July, then before the Olympics

Speaking of the 2008 Olympics include John Titor in the list.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Mainer]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
Speaking of the 2008 Olympics include John Titor in the list.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Mainer]

EVERYTHING predicted by Titor is BS, I still don't know why there is thread dedicated to his honour?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Lots of people got sucked into Ronald Weiland's prophecies regardless of how many of us poked holes in his predictions. Sadly, his predictions failed, he was wrong, and many people still won't give it up but remain loyal to him. Here are two threads on the subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then after the above thread was closed, this thread was created:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although in the defense of the above thread starters, they didn't necessarily support Ronald but merely presented his predictions to ATS. They never adamantly defended him as far as I could tell. His supporters are found in the comments to the threads.

new topics

top topics

join