It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comments on the French Government Cometa UFO report?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Does anyone have any comments they would like to share with me on the French Cometa report?

I just finished speed reading it then and for some reason it blew my mind... Maybe because it is a verified, recent, official government document that attends to the very real possibility that UFO's are indeed of extra terrestrial origin....

I'm really getting hooked on researching all this...

Just wondering what other people thought of it?.... If you haven't read it and want to read it go here (it's worth the effort):

www.scribd.com...

and

www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well, the report didn't teach me anything I didn't already know.

What dissapointed me was the fact that the gov' officially ingnored this report.
Here is what I find the most interesting. I don't know if you are aware that the CNRS guys who wrote it kind of knew that it might just dissapear, so they sent it to VSD (a french tabloid) at the same time that they handed it over to the powers that be.
For me, this clearly implies that the scientists knew some kind of coverup was going on...
Well thats my two cents. Take care !

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Ismail]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PsyBreaker

Many of the early reports on UFO phenomena in the US relayed the possibility of them being of extra-terrestrial origin, especially many of the military ones. They can be found, but are usually buried in red tape.
This is not surprising. The black ops may work with the technology and they don't want people to know. The other government groups want people to think they are on top of the situation.
What the government or its black ops agencies know or not know will never be disclosed to the common people.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm aware of that kid about the earlier reports in the U.S but I think this is significant because it is a recent report that states this... I don't agree, if enough people cared and knew the facts about UFO's the pressure to disclose would be so great that the government / black ops would have to disclose in my opinion. Either all the ex-military / nasa witnesses are deliberate disinformation, or they are priming us for some kind of disclosure in the future, if the military industrial complex didn't want these people to be saying their stories, I have a feeling they wouldn't be saying them somehow....

top topics

join