It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Pounce on McCain Admission He Doesn't Know How Many Houses He Owns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
LOL.... I don't like Insane McCain (my own personal pet-name for him) but I'll be voting for him only because he is white.
(just kidding) But I am voting for him though.
there is no other choice.

-Euclid

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
reply to post by buddhasystem

Now you've done it. I'm by no means a big John McCain fan (but will be casting my chit for the guy in November to prevent the alternative), however I have grown weary of seeing "McSame" getting tossed around in damn near every thread I see. Henceforth, in every thread I am involved in where I see the word "McSame" appearing*, I shall counter by dubbing him "John McChange" and that's a damn change we can all believe in!

*(sans the new Bully Pulpit forum where the satisfaction of seeing wrists slapped by mods over "McSame" will be satisfaction enough)

So, does President McChange have to place all of his property holdings except homes he can demonstrate he's held as residences into escrow after he's elected? Can the sitting president trade on the real estate market whil in the White House, or is that a conflict of interest.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It's possible, very possible, that he and his wife own homes that are investments/rentals...

It would have been better to ask him how many homes he and Cindy actually live in.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join