It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

August 21st: NIST report states WTC-7 "Did not collapse from explosives"

page: 15
17
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt
 


"Thermal expansion is not new. Having it cause a skyscraper collapse however is. "

Quite true, but the phenom of it collapsing buildings is, the spokesman for NIST even called it "new."




posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowGovtThumbs
 


Yes, I know he said that. That's why I made that post.




posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
the same way that you for some reason, someone who has no experience in egineering can come in a say that a group of experts explanation is wrong simply because it doesn't fit into your pre conceived fantasy world.



Well you have proven yourself yet again to be immature and that you cannot read.

NISTs own reports states they failed to recover steel for testing.

So how can believe a report with missing facts and information?

[edit on 22-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well you have proven yourself yet again to be immature and that you cannot read.

NISTs own reports states they failed to recover steel for testing.

So how can believe a report with missing facts and information?



Yes Ultima for the LOVE OF GOD ...we have all heard you post this over and over.

Noted... thank you.



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I just watched the video put up on YouTube about a half hour ago with the Infowars guy getting jobbed by the shills. I don't know how a rational person can watch that and not be highly suspicious, NIST report aside. Lights are going on and off, dude's mic is being cut off, NIST shill is trying to cut him off. Then there's the plant in the audience who was miraculously the next reporter to ask questions starting off by saying something to the effect of "no matter what you say there will still be people who don't believe",.......I mean it's freakin' laughable!

Peace



As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I just watched the video put up on YouTube about a half hour ago with the Infowars guy getting jobbed by the shills. I don't know how a rational person can watch that and not be highly suspicious, NIST report aside. Lights are going on and off, dude's mic is being cut off, NIST shill is trying to cut him off. Then there's the plant in the audience who was miraculously the next reporter to ask questions starting off by saying something to the effect of "no matter what you say there will still be people who don't believe",.......I mean it's freakin' laughable!

Peace



Doctor...

What were the rules that were clearly stated at the beginning of the press conference?

If you don't know. Perhaps you and the tank from Info Wars should have paid better attention.



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by ThroatYogurt
 


Didn't hear that because it wasn't in the video. And I'm sure that by breaking whatever rules they were, the lights were going to be turned off as punishment.

Peace



As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love
 


The rules were part of the video I watched. Bloated Boy must have missed them too.

The mic was not cutting in and out. The person with the mic pulled it away after he was carrying on making an as* of himself.



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot
 


i still say the guy who spoke at the press conference was 1.) nervous as hell about something and 2.) not very convinced himself. just a feeling though. watching him did NOT sit well with me.



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Could someone please repost the link to the press conference video?

Although theres no swaying my opinion on this matter, I'd still like to see the web of deceit as it was further spun.



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt
 


The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.



What about the lights? Just a technical glitch I guess. Lucky for the NIST that it just happened to be when that guy was asking questions. These are all maneuvers meant to disorientate and confuse both the speaker and the viewer.

All these tactics are straight out of The Idiots Guide to Covering Up.

Peace




As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by BornPatriot
 


i still say the guy who spoke at the press conference was 1.) nervous as hell about something


Maybe he is not THAT comfortable with speaking in front of cameras. To me he looked very poised and got the information across.


2.) not very convinced himself. just a feeling though. watching him did NOT sit well with me.


Probably because he was telling you something you didnt want to hear?



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Maybe he is not THAT comfortable with speaking in front of cameras. To me he looked very poised and got the information across.


The problem i also have is the fact that NIST was invited dozens of times to hold an open forum debate and kept refusing.

This was probably a media setup to try to keep people quite that kept asking why they woulnd not join in a request for an open forum discussion dozens of times before.



[edit on 22-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Still very surprised no one is looking at the main FIRE panel(s) in the lobbies of the buildings.... like I said before in another thread you can see in some of the videos for WT1 and WT2 ( I did try to print-screen but wonder if any other info. out there that anyone has seen?)

I don't know BEEEP about structural but I do know about mechanical systems....and just surprised that no one is looking at the fire panels...this would give us a wealth of information to identify the locations of these fires, esp. in gernerator rooms and loading areas as seperate sprinkler zones.

And you figure with WT7 and the tenants involved there would be some kind of remote systems (esp. the security systems) would give us all some more insight.

Your Canadian friend,
Sven



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by ThroatYogurt
 




What about the lights? Just a technical glitch I guess. Lucky for the NIST that it just happened to be when that guy was asking questions. These are all maneuvers meant to disorientate and confuse both the speaker and the viewer.

All these tactics are straight out of The Idiots Guide to Covering Up.

Peace




Someone shut the lights out. If I were there I would have taken the mic awa from the goon.

There was another truther at the front that asked clear questions. One at a time. Got answers ..then asked more.



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.



TY, I have no ill will against you, in fact I think you're an intelligent guy. Whatever reason you have for doing what you're doing, I don't think it's because you actually believe it. You're scooping water out of a sinking Titanic with a Dixie cup my man, eventually you're going to have to abandon ship.

Peace





As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.


[edit on 22-8-2008 by Dr Love]



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.


>SNIP<

Mod Note: Please don't edit over a mod edit.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by ~Lucidity]

[edit on 8/22/2008 by yeahright]



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
The probelme i also have is the fact that NIST was invited dozens of times to hold an open forum debate and kept refusing.

This was probably a media setup to try to keep people quite that kept asking why they woulnd not join in a request for an open forum discussion dozens of times before.



There were two meetings where there was a public comment session.

December 14, 2006 and December 16,2007



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
There were two meetings where there was a public comment session.

December 14, 2006 and December 16,2007



What about all the request to join in open forum discussions up until 2007?



posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


There were exactly 21 public meetings since NIST took over in 2002. How many did you attend?




top topics



 
17
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join