It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late night scare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hello - this is my first post to ATS.

A couple of night ago I was lying in bed with my wife (incidentally I was thinking about aliens after reading ATS) anyway I heard a very strange and loudish humming type noise. This noise continued for a very long time maybe 40 mins or so before I decided to get up and look out the window (which was open)

The weird thing is all i was thinking is that it is a UFO just hovering somewhere and was auite anxious - however when i moved to the windo and pulled the blind back the noise stopped that exact instant.

At this point paranoia had really kicked in and all the hairs on the back of my neck stood up - so i got back into bed like a little girl and eventually fell asleep.

I am sure there is a perfectly logicalexplanation for this but at the moment when the noise suddnely stopped after 40mins, seemingly because i looked out the window I was pretty freaked out.

Anyway hello ATS land..

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
hello..im new here too...

i heard something that sounds very similar a few weeks ago..i didnt get out of bed or anything but it lasted a LONG time and was quite un-nerving...and..its was real..i know i was awake.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr P Cave

Hey there Mr P Cave (very formal),
and of course welcome to ATS ... you too 'alienesque'.

I don't know if you both live here in the UK, and if you do whether you are from the same area ... but you may want to check-out a thread by my old friend 'SNOOPYUK' about this very subject (can't quite remember the location but search for it in the 'recent threads' page. Hope this helps

Enjoy your time here. Woody

ps To Mr PC, moral here is don't read alien threads before bedtime.

new topics

join