The hatred and race baiting on this board is evident

page: 1
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I don't need to say names. Everyone sees it plain as day. Check the front page of this forum. Seriously, your boy "Jerome Corsi" canceled a appearance on a nationalist white radio show because he got shook from the criticism. Meanwhile Pat Buchanan still appears on that type of radio as well. Some of you come from Free Republic and you can't admit ypur racism towards Mexicans,Black,Asian, you name it. But all of us sitting back seeing you open your piehole? It's so transparent. That's the beauty of the internet.

If I was a foreigner from another country reading this board, I would shake my head at half of this nonsense regarding Obama. Why don't you come out and say it? You have a fear of a "Black Planet" But you didn't have a fear of a "White Planet" Racism, straight up and down.


It is what it is.




posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
it just goes to show you how closeminded most people really are, even if their head is cracked open, they still got tunnel vision. sets me back an helps me truly see how Infantile we really are as a species.

Show me animals displaying racism in nature, just doesnt happen, not about race at least, maybe their size,

People now a days are reversing it seems, Like its ok again to think one type of person(s) are better or worse then the other, Pure ignorance. Plain and simple.

" I breathe, You Breathe, Why can't we all Breath together "

we wont get anywhere in this world, without shattering this retarded barrier that has plagued mankind for who knows how long. Maybe when that happens, we can move properly ahead to a civilized Society.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think what most of these people against Obama are scared of is a president with no stance on anything worthwhile, while screaming CHANGE and acting like a modern day Jesus.

Skin color has little to do with it.

You mentioned a "black Planet". I dont think people are scared of a Black Planet, they are scared of Urban Society taking over our mainstream ideals as a country.

They are scared of people from a society that is accosiated with violence and crime and drugs being the social norm.

Now, I am sure that there ARE racist people on here.

They are everywhere.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
You couldn't be farther from the truth.

I'm not going to deny that there are racists in this world and some of them most likely use ATS, but to generalize they way you are is just ignorant. Plain and simple ignorance.

What is really getting out of hand here at ATS is the accusations that are constantly being thrown about that everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist. I've seen this more and more lately and it seems to be the only way Obama supporters can combat his criticisms.

Perhaps people disagree with Obama because of his radical associations, radical views, and dangerous plans for this country. Is that possible? Or do we only dislike Obama because he's black? Is that it?

The answer of course is a resounding NO!

So stop your race baiting and hate speech and deal with the facts.

Just because we don't support Obama does not make us racists!



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Like the great Rodney King once said

"can't we all just get along"

Disagreeing about Obama is not being racist.

Sure there are some who are racist but that is everywhere.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Divide and conquer, aka Hegelian dialect. You shouldn't be really surprised. If TPTB can keep all the little people at each other's throats, they won't be on theirs.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
it just goes to show you how closeminded most people really are, even if their head is cracked open, they still got tunnel vision. sets me back an helps me truly see how Infantile we really are as a species.

Show me animals displaying racism in nature, just doesnt happen, not about race at least, maybe their size,

People now a days are reversing it seems, Like its ok again to think one type of person(s) are better or worse then the other, Pure ignorance. Plain and simple.

" I breathe, You Breathe, Why can't we all Breath together "

we wont get anywhere in this world, without shattering this retarded barrier that has plagued mankind for who knows how long. Maybe when that happens, we can move properly ahead to a civilized Society.


I tell you what made me post this. After seeing several "He's from Kenya?!?! " Drudge placed talking point bumper sticker headlines. Mccain was born in Panama Canal Zone, not america. If that was Obama, the right wing would use it as a talking point. He doesn't even get checked on the media regarding that. Mccain doesn't even get checked for S&L Scandal in the late eighties. Mccain doesn't get checked for anything by the media,period. I listened to bits of that Jerome Corsi interview on Cnn, it's plain as day that the guy has racist tendencies toward anyone that has any signs of melanin. And to let this crap slide, just shows you far our media has fallen afraid of being called "Liberal Media"

This isn't news,people. It's distractions and gossips so we don't talk about the real issues. The War Party is sodomizing America right now as we speak. Look around it's alot more important than if Obama is a freaking muslim or a black militant. And no offense but to stand by Christianity and single out Muslim/Islam, is some of the most ignorant theological based prejudice ideology you can ever bear witness to.


You know what ? F That. Your Boy The President is a white militant backed by fundamentalists but not muslim fundamentalists but CHRISTIAN fundamentalists. And the very fact that people came in here like school children bringing up a talking point they heard on Drudge, makes me wonder how far gone this country really is. And what can we salvage at all.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MRGERBIK
 


I tried the same thing with my Obama hearts McDonalds but it didn't work too well.

I also prefer real issues and not gossip etc. Even if those isues contain examples of racist comments or refer to gossips I wouldn't mind. At least we would be covering the issues that will affect us the most.

Good try at what your doing. Hope it works.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
You couldn't be farther from the truth.

I'm not going to deny that there are racists in this world and some of them most likely use ATS, but to generalize they way you are is just ignorant. Plain and simple ignorance.

What is really getting out of hand here at ATS is the accusations that are constantly being thrown about that everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist. I've seen this more and more lately and it seems to be the only way Obama supporters can combat his criticisms.

Perhaps people disagree with Obama because of his radical associations, radical views, and dangerous plans for this country. Is that possible? Or do we only dislike Obama because he's black? Is that it?

The answer of course is a resounding NO!

So stop your race baiting and hate speech and deal with the facts.

Just because we don't support Obama does not make us racists!



You came out in full force to defend this,NYK. What does that say? When any of the MEDIA brings up any foreign or multi cultural reference on the radio,television or print, that's code. You aren't kidding anyone,ace. That's what free republic does.that's what Michael Savage does, that's what Hannity does, that is what Rush Does, and that is definitely what the Right Wing loves to do in this country. It's xenophobia at the very least. And it's a mental disorder that many suffer in America from cultural isolationism. It is what it is.

Race Baiting is part of ATS and whether anyone wants to admit it. The references I've heard on people of other cultural backgrounds on here? I've heard the term, "beaners" on here and I've heard "Anchor babies" It's cultural ignorance. The stuff on mexicans on here? Stop pretending that it doesn't exist. Because everyone knows it does except ones that suffer from isolated tunnel vision.

I don't accuse you of being a racist but it is race baiting to bring up a political opponent's foreign background as a talking point. I bet you did not even know that Mccain wasn't even born in America. I don't have a problem with that, but if it was Obama he would have a problem with the Right Wing Sound Machine in this country. That's the root of racism,hombre. And that's why I speak at the bigger picture of this. Mccain is getting a free ride on his foreign cultural roots.

See, you are missing something as a "conservative" It's a ponzi scheme first of all just to get you worked up on classic tired bumpersticker talking points. You aren't part of the conservative movement in America (and you never will be), I can gurantee that. They would throw you overboard in 2 seconds because of your income bracket and the fact that you are on this forum. They laugh and mock that you think you are a member. Read up on the subject Corporate Socialism. It's more rampant than ever before.

Face it,NYK. You got played for a chump. P.T. Barnum got you lock stock and barrel.


Criticize Obama on his policies not his culture. It's so myopic and immature



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MRGERBIK
 


Stop complaining and read what you want to. There's not a single forum out there that doesn't have race baiting in it. The difference is in my opinion, most ATS members that I know ignore it. For me, RACE has nothing to do with Obama but it sounds like it has everything to do with your opinion. Obama is not experienced, he flip flops and surrounds himself with anti-American friends and that's all I need to know about him. Please don't let this forum become " you offended me type of forum " and whine and cry about it. I've seen alot of everything in here at ATS but I don't let it bother me. ATS is a good forum surrounded by good members and mods, don't let the bad apples get to ya.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Solarskye,

You just criticized Obama you know.

You are a flat out racist, and a bigot.

Shame on you for lowering the standards of ATS.



This thread is a joke. Perhaps I should just take the advice of a friend and ignore this garbage.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by MRGERBIK
 


I tried the same thing with my Obama hearts McDonalds but it didn't work too well.

I also prefer real issues and not gossip etc. Even if those isues contain examples of racist comments or refer to gossips I wouldn't mind. At least we would be covering the issues that will affect us the most.

Good try at what your doing. Hope it works.


You know, people have it so twisted. I am not a Obama supporter. But I do know when someone brings up someones foreign background it's CODE. Now, if we were to be fair about this,

Fact:They never brought up Mccain that he was born in the Panama Canal Zone

Fact: They never brought up the S&L scandal in the eighties

Fact:They don't bring up the fact that Mccain left his wife on her sickbed for a Beer Heiress and her millions

Fact: They don't bring up Mccain's background or his fortunate son past.

Fact

But if it was Obama they DAMN would in the media everyday hit these points on the radio,tv and print on all NETWORKS. Now what the hell does that say?

You know, the Liberal Media Bull# has just hit a alltime low. NO one in the media has brought any of this up. And NO one can challenge me on that the media hasn't brought any of these questions up. It's not Liberal Media it's CORPORATE media. Jesus, some of you read up on what a ponzi scheme is. Because not for nothing, your mentality is holding my country back from progress. Because you don't research nor do you understand how a sound machine works based on fear and conjecture,racism,gossip. Who owns this damn country? Corporate America. That's not Liberal to have corporations own a country.


Attn Conservatives :You got Ponzi'd. It's okay to admit it. I don't think any less of you because you believed in a pyramid scheme myth.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
"....and by the way did you notice he is black?" quote from Obama describing himself.

Notice how it is always Democrats that bring up race? Just look at the primary contest between Hillary and Lord Obama.


Any criticism, and disagreement, and rejection of Lord Obama IS racist. And don't you forget it....Lord Obama won't let you.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRGERBIK
Fact: They don't bring up Mccain's background or his fortunate son past.



They really should bring this up more. The one time McCain had a chance to take advantage of his "fortunate son past", he didn't. He had the opportunity to be released from the POW Camp earlier than other prisoners because of his status, and he refused.

You are right! The MSM needs to bring this up more. But showing McCain's true character would be against the MSM political interests.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Solarskye,

You just criticized Obama you know.

You are a flat out racist, and a bigot.

Shame on you for lowering the standards of ATS.



This thread is a joke. Perhaps I should just take the advice of a friend and ignore this garbage.




You know what's amazing to me? You are an Aqua Teen fan and you fall for this conservative ponzi scheme crap. Tell me, do you know who Paul Weyrich is? I bet you don't and I bet you don't know who Leo Strauss is. And I bet you have no idea who John Rendon is. But they have shaped your field of paranoia to an acute alert sense by design. You aren't part of the conservative movement and you never will be. You are going to have to deal with that. They would throw you in a nanosecond if you showed up at the Federalist society.

Look up Paul Weyrich and get back to me. You got played, bigtime.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Originally posted by MRGERBIK
Fact: They don't bring up Mccain's background or his fortunate son past.



They really should bring this up more. The one time McCain had a chance to take advantage of his "fortunate son past", he didn't. He had the opportunity to be released from the POW Camp earlier than other prisoners because of his status, and he refused.

You are right! The MSM needs to bring this up more. But showing McCain's true character would be against the MSM political interests.


He also made many tapes of Communist propaganda during his POW days. But my point isn't that, RRconservative. It's to show you if the shoe was on the other foot, the media would have a field day if it was Obama. (And if it was John Kerry we would never hear the end of it) That's my whole thing regarding everything in this election. There is no discussion, it's just Barak is a muslim, his wife is militant and he has a brother from Kenya. When was the last time someone mentioned Cindy Mccain's prescription debacle on a news network or newspaper? When was the last time they mentioned Mccains Savings and Loans scandal? The fact you skipped over thosee points speaks volumes to me. You just don't see the bigger picture regarding the discussion of candidates.



This isn't a fair playing field, is what Im saying. You can be for Mccain but why the discussion of what I brought up isn't public knowledge is a serious gap in credibility when it comes to "Fair and Balanced"



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You're right. I got played. BIG TIME!



Obviously I'm just some goofy schmuck who comes onto sites like ATS and rants about thing I know nothing about. Waiting patiently for the day some super genius like yourself comes along and shows me the light. Some amazing intellect who can throw names around and assume he is the only one with half a brain in the entire world, and make broad sweeping generalizations about the character of other people.

Thank you so much. Really.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn
I think what most of these people against Obama are scared of is a president with no stance on anything worthwhile, while screaming CHANGE and acting like a modern day Jesus.

Skin color has little to do with it.

You mentioned a "black Planet". I dont think people are scared of a Black Planet, they are scared of Urban Society taking over our mainstream ideals as a country.

They are scared of people from a society that is accosiated with violence and crime and drugs being the social norm.

Now, I am sure that there ARE racist people on here.

They are everywhere.




I disagree wholeheartedly. Why do you think Jerome Corsi (Author of Obama Nation and Unfit for Command) was going on a White Nationalist Neo Nazi oriented program but he canceled when it was mentioned oN CNN? I am telling you it's code,MockUnicorn. Corsi even got caught on Free Republic being racist and prejudice toward muslims and other cultures and religions. He even had to apologize for it. Nobody brought it up in the national media for years it went unchecked until media matters finally got on Larry King to discuss the book "Obama Nation" Which is code for "Abomination" This is all premeditated. You see the facts and information it's usually on a blog or a op-ed piece in the farthest corner of the internet. He apologized for being racist and prejudice. And yet he was still the author of Obama book. What does that say?

We need to face up to the facts that we have a race baiting media. When you use the word "uppity" it means something. When you hear that on the radio it's not a gaffe. It's playing to the racists in the red states. These are my issues that are never brought up in the Main Stream Media (Or For Profit Media)



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
You're right. I got played. BIG TIME!



Obviously I'm just some goofy schmuck who comes onto sites like ATS and rants about thing I know nothing about. Waiting patiently for the day some super genius like yourself comes along and shows me the light. Some amazing intellect who can throw names around and assume he is the only one with half a brain in the entire world, and make broad sweeping generalizations about the character of other people.

Thank you so much. Really.


It's obvious you don't know who Paul Weyrich is. You sidestepped just a bit. So, you really don't understand the conservative movement at all. It's painfully obvious in your carved retort. I would guess you just ate the talking points because you cater to bully tactics. It's a common trait we tend to fall back. Which is to say, you throw back insults when you are insecure about a particular topic. You came in this thread because it hit your emotions and you fired on full cylinders. And yet you didn't counter anything you just came in to be snarky and not have a discussion. Coincidently this is exactly the way talk radio/news is designed in our society today. It's a one way discussion.


And yet you didn't refute anything. Classic tactic, really. I didn't say you were a schmuck it's just obvious you haven't studied your ideology at the root of it. Who the mascots are and what they personally believe in. I know the conservative movement players more than you do. What does that say? From what I've read on it, It seems like a toxic pyramid scheme. And basically, I think you just are afraid to face up to it.


My broader point is you swallow talking points with the quickness. I hope you know the history of Matt Drudge too. And let's not pretend you didn't get that headline from Drudge.

Now if you want to have a discussion, then I am open to that. Obviously you are in a serious state of denial regarding the prejudice and racism of our media and our citizens. But that's perfectly fine. It would be a culture shock to deal with, I imagine.


P.S. Do you know what party Judge Scalia's dad was part of? Hmm, I wonder if that little fun fact would be out in the Mainstream News Talking Points if he was a "Liberal Activist" Judge. See how this game is played? Hint: It would be out there every single time his name was brought up. That's a F-A-C-T



[edit on 21-8-2008 by MRGERBIK]



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MRGERBIK
 



I must say I totally appreciate your thread and stance on the issue. Just the chance that racism could affect the outcome of the next 4-8 years is a bit frightening. Kenya? So freaking what! He is American and anyone that actually takes one moment and listen to the man would actually relate to what he has to say. In the mean time Mac Cain is pretty much being left untouched.

We cannot let this next election come down to the race card, our future does really depend on it. People, just take a moment and really listen to what Obama has to say...





new topics
top topics
 
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join