It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we alone? - Think about it for a moment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Are we alone in the universe? Think about it for a moment. Try and visualise just how almost unimaginably small you really are. Try and imagine what other species watching the way humans behave on this planet think of you. Try and imagine how insignificant your problems are when you look at the world from the edge of the universe....

For every grain of sand on our entire planet, there are a million stars out there in space. A million stars just like our Sun for every grain of sand and where there are stars, there may be planets. And where there are planets, there may be life.

Are we alone?

100 million light years from Earth...

To the edge of the known Universe...

Much Love.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
My view, no, we're not alone in the Universe. We're not even alone on Earth. Maybe we need some of those shades from the movie "They Live!"

Best Wishes.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Are we alone in the universe? mathematically...probably no...are they visiting us,abducting us...making shows above the skies...no...thats the military having a giraffe.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

You don't reckon we should all get some of those special alien viewer shades then huh? Shame I had a spare pair for you here aswell...
Erm Lethil... that's a rather unusual eye colour you got there

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Are we alone?

No, we never were and never will be.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's impossible that we are alone... something is going on

I can remember when I had the epiphany that the universe is just so mind bendingly phenomenally massive and it is teeming with life

Can I have a pair of those shades TrueLight? My alien vision isn't what is used to be...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle
Are we alone?

No, we never were and never will be.

Well... that's that then. Never need to see another post challenging the existence of reptillians etc. Erm, nothing much to do now... *whistles, taps foot* . Lol , sssseriousssly I agree with you.
Any native reppies want to comment? I presume you get the internet in the underground tunnels.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
we're definatly not alone, even on this planet.. If we knew the real truth, it would be something that none of us could Imagine even in our wildest dreams.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsyBreaker
It's impossible that we are alone... something is going on

I can remember when I had the epiphany that the universe is just so mind bendingly phenomenally massive and it is teeming with life

Can I have a pair of those shades TrueLight? My alien vision isn't what is used to be...

With the utmost of pleasure *hands over the Grey-Bans®*

I know what you mean, it is astonishingly large
I wonder if they have T-shirts with humans on.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Right on Truther. Here is a clip showing the diminutive size of Earth compared with other galactic bodies....

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wonderful post, TrueLight.

This is the type of quality I seek in a thread; pure wonder and inspiration.

I try to get a feed of this everday; thanks for providing today's!

I think that other lifeforms could be traveling those phenomenal distances discussed in the third video (I watched every second of your videos, btw) by means of wormholes to pay us visits.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

My mouth was wide open during that video showing the sizes of celestial bodies known to us!

Wow, it sure is amazing how small we are in comparison to the universe.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
No worries ParaFreaky
, glad you got something out of it. Of course you know what this means though... The GFL might actually be real. This will call for Ultra Grey-Bans with a protective B.S. filter coating.

top topics

join