It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks planning to exterminate the white race?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hmmm... I don't remember ever supporting that view. Although I have never seen a study that would support the #'s (not sure how that could be close to accurately done), I do understand why some would view the blacks as being more racial intolerant.

Take for instance that in the majority of "white" neighborhoods, a black family can move in and just be accepted. An AA could walk up the street and not very many would take notice. They are doing their thing and the color of their skin is not any reason to be distracting enough to take note (the exception would be if they were acting suspicious... but a white person could be just as suspect if their behaviour was out of the ordinary).

But a white person walking around alone in a mostly black neighborhood doesn't go unnoticed and often is, at the very least, ridiculed if not poked around a bit. THIS IS FACT again and not opinion.

And look... bc I have pointed out fact that showed something deemed negative (not even about blacks specifically, but non whites), you say that I make you sick even though I offered no opinion on that fact.

So, whites are being conditioned to watch what they say even if they are saying the truth, yet how many times do we have to hear about the "oppressed blackman who is held back bc of the white man"?

I think in general, whites would be happy to let things go. Most of us have done nothing to anyone, black brown red yellow or whatever and rarely take note unless attention is drawn to someone by their own doings.

Blacks, the loud mouthed ones anyway, are the ones keeping this racial tension fueled.

Challenge to all the whites trying to do their politically correct brainwashed duty, insulting their fellow race proving in that rite that racial tempers are being flared by a particular race:

For 3 days in a row, walk around for an hour in one of america's ghettos in your regular everyday clothes minding your own business for 3 days straight (unarmed mind you). Have a video camera (doesn't even have to be visible).

Counter challenge for the AA's: same thing... walk around in a mostly white suburban area for an hour 3 days in a row wearing your regular every day clothes minding your own business and be sure to video tape it.

I don't even have to say that most know how this would turn out, do I?

[edit on 22-8-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
How about this, lets just end racial profiling on all ethnicities. Because not all black are criminals, not all whites are trash, and not all middle easterns are terrorist.

We have been arguing for 6 pages now and have resolved nothing. How about we try something positive here and find a solution to bigotry. I mean for crying out loud we are warring just like our government. We must be making them real proud. I at this very moment call a truece. Lets join forces and combat stereotypes.

Can I get a
or a

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by doomsday2012
www.youtube.com...

here's the youtube video

What a nut bag. I guess the world is full of them. I can't think that his ideology is felt across the entire group. I don't want to kill anyone except for terrorists and I think that's ok.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I am a Civil War Historian, that dresses up to do re-enactments on the East coast of the States.

It's a little known fact that President Lincoln was in the process of returning all the African slaves back home before he was assassinated in 1865.
If he had not been killed by that single bullet on April 14th, the United States of America would be much, much different today, as we would have shipped 70 to 90 percent of the blacks back home before 1870.

Now, lets talk about time lines, time travel and paradoxes...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHunted

That is all good and fine that you feel that way, but unfortunately it is not as easy as giving a
or

As far as the white trash, there are less of those in relation to the white population as there are those prone to criminal behavior who are non white.

The way I see it, the others need to prove themselves at this point. The whites have proven much in way of tolerance (KKK is hardly even close to being 1/4 of the white population.. just had to say before you try to pull that crap).

It really isn't so much about tolerance as it should be about co-existence. You don't tell me how I should or shouldn't be proud of my heritage and/or impose your heritage on me and I will give you the same courtesy.

As it is, my kids are taught in school more about the AA's injustices than they are about the Irish's overcomings of oppression.

I don't expect all the little kiddo's to learn about our heritage bc it is OUR heritage.... once the AA's can get that we don't give a flying fock as to what their ancestors went through, the better we can co-exist.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ravinsomniac

That is very interesting... Maybe thats why he was assasinated..?

Is this true? Can you back it up with facts I woul dlike to research that.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

That is all good and fine that you feel that way, but unfortunately it is not as easy as giving a
or

As far as the white trash, there are less of those in relation to the white population as there are those prone to criminal behavior who are non white.

The way I see it, the others need to prove themselves at this point. The whites have proven much in way of tolerance (KKK is hardly even close to being 1/4 of the white population.. just had to say before you try to pull that crap).

It really isn't so much about tolerance as it should be about co-existence. You don't tell me how I should or shouldn't be proud of my heritage and/or impose your heritage on me and I will give you the same courtesy.

As it is, my kids are taught in school more about the AA's injustices than they are about the Irish's overcomings of oppression.

I don't expect all the little kiddo's to learn about our heritage bc it is OUR heritage.... once the AA's can get that we don't give a flying fock as to what their ancestors went through, the better we can co-exist.

I'm not sure if you know it or not, but the KKK is not the only White Supremacist group. There is the Aryan Nation, Skinheads, also many Biker Gangs that are racist towards blacks.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Thanks
Aware. But since you are going more off of what you have been brainwashed to believe and have done little to post fact, didn't think there was much use in going into detail.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

What you fail to grasp is the fact the crime is generated by poverty not by race. In america, minorities are segregated in poor neighbourhoods, with high unemployment rates. Far more than white skinned americans. Therefore it is only logical that these same minorities will turn to crime for survival. The fact that more crimes are comitted by minorities only proves that you live in a society which excludes and impoverishes people of color. Thats it.
You asked The Hunted to prove to you by your statements that you are racist. A racist is not necessarily a person who is prejudiced agaist people of color. Racists believe in the theory of race, meaning that they believe that humankind is divided into races, and does not consitute one same race.
As I have explained before, it is a scientific fact, backed by genetic research, that mankind is one race. An arab thoroughbread horse can be many colors, black, white, motteled etc... Nevertheless, these horses of different color are members of the same race.
Your posts, as those of the op, show that you believe in a racial difference between men. Therefore, you are a racist.
This thread, and the point that you and the op are trying to make is a joke. Racism is an aberrration, not only because it is scientifically irrelevant, but also because it divides us as a species, whereas we are geneticaly one. My cat is tabby, and she doesn't worry about black cats planning to exterminate her. In fact, last time she had kittens, one was black and the other tabby. So that's what my cat thinks about racism. Think you can elevate to her level ?
The american society is trying to make you believe that races do exist, and that this is the root of the problem. The real root of the problem is that your society is racist, and finds it acceptable to discriminate on the basis of a non-existant race issue. Give people a job, wealth, and something to lose. Then check out your crime statistics. You may be suprised !

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Ismail]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

Thanks
Aware. But since you are going more off of what you have been brainwashed to believe and have done little to post fact, didn't think there was much use in going into detail.

Ha, brainwashed to believe? How about I experienced prejudice myself. Ever been called a wigger because your favorite sport is basketball? Or being called a wannabe because your father brought you up on classic soul and now thats your favorite music? Thats a reality that I've been going through my whole life. So you say that racism is some brainwashing conspiracy, but its complete b.s. I base my replies of experience, not no misleading stats that are created to brainwash folks as yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
From the Terms and Conditions of Use that every member agreed to when joining.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

If members wish to share opinions that are not in compliance with this portion of the T&C, there are plenty of other sites on the internet where it will be welcome.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join