It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks planning to exterminate the white race?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Okay I'm black and that was probaly a hebrwe isrealite just ignore them their religion focuses on HATE of white people and sometimes hating black women and killing off all the black women trust me I know...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by redled
Nation of Islam think white man is the devil. Some of them want our destruction. Other black people want white destruction through breeding with us so all our babies are brown and the issue of race is no more. Other black people don't give a toss about race. Some white people agree, some white men look down on black people and some white people pray for AIDS to exterminate the black man in South Africa.

Maybe this thread is in line with the whole Obama paranoia thing????? Honestly, your elections are too long, your bitching is because there's only so much you can say about policy and then it gets personal. Great to watch, I feel for the politicians at the centre of this. McCain's too rich and Obama's too black yeah?

NATION OF ISLAM DOES NOT THINK THAT THERE ARE WHITE MUSLIMS!!!!!
HEBREW ISREALITES THINK WHITE MEN ARE THE DEVIL!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
BTW don't know if you guys saw this one.... but a lot more than 1 person wants to exterminate white people. Kinda dumb, but It's always easier to blame others than take responsibility and just do what you got to do.

Link to "KILL WHITEYS!"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
ok I want to start of by saying that Americans where not the first to Enslave others and we are not the last to do so, and in fact it was there own people who sold them in to slavery.

on the topic at hand though I say this, not one is holding the black man down but the black man, If you think you have no chance at becoming somthing your whole life that is what you will end up nothing!

African Americans have all the opertunities if not more then whites do, they can go to college, get the same federal grants as anyone including some that are race dependet!

If the white man is holding the black man down how is it that there is a good chance we will have our first black Presedent?

everytime some african american says this crap som young black child hears it and thinks they have no chance when they have every chance.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This post is so stupid it literally hurts my brain.

Begin with the title;

Blacks planning to exterminate the white race

Blacks as you put it is not a unified group with any common goals. Having one or another variation of the darker skin colour often referred to as black is a genetic trait, not a political movement. As such the title Blacks planning to exterminate the white race is entirely erroneous and straight up stupid.

Originally posted by doomsday2012
I saw a youtube video where a black activist was speaking at a public hearing about exterminating all white people for fear that whites are going to exterminate them.

How interesting, how about a link to this video?

The crowd applauded this psycho!! MY GOD!! What the heck is going on in this world? Talk about racist!!

We all know the world as a never ending supply of stupid, ignorant and hateful individuals. I would not be surprised at something like this.

Now your post starts to get really over the top ignorant and stupid.

I have no personal problem with blacks,

You have no problem with black people? As if black people are entirely separate from you? Do you think black people are a separate race? Do you also use the phrase “I have no personal problems with people with a moustache?” has this or something similar ever come up?

but if they keep throwing the race card,

They? Who are they? Black people? Are you generalizing a whole number of people that share a genetic trait based upon the actions of a few that shares the same trait?

maybe they will get punished!

I can’t believe you managed to put so much ignorant babble into one single sentence. You continue with your over generalisation and ignorance by stating ‘they’ (i.e. black people) will get ‘punished’. What are you planning to do, punch a local black kid in your area in the stomach? Yeah, that’ll show ‘em!

I don't care what anybody says, blacks hate whites and they always turn it around on white people and try to make it our fault. Blacks are ten times more prejudice than whites are. Get over it!!

You are giving me the perception that you are unbelievably racist! First of all, you don’t care what anyone says? Then why communicate with you at all Mr. Know it all? Second, the term blacks cannot be used to describe a whole group of people’s political or philosophical views. Third, using the word ‘our’ in regards to white people fall under the same logical fallacy. I am a white male, yet I do not share your sentiment even one bit. I am not apart of your generalization when you say ‘our fault’.

Blacks aren’t ten times more prejudice than whites. Lacking a scientific study I can with confidence tell you that blacks and whites are equally prejudice and that culture is the most likely cause for prejudice. Skin colour does not determine genetic susceptibility for prejudice.

Generalizing black people in the manner you have chosen to do is at worst extremely racist and at best just remarkably stupid.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHunted

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by InfaRedMan

What are you tapped in the head? " Whites deserve everything they get???" For what, things that have happen centuries ago? It's not my problem or anyone else's problem for that matter.

Yes slavery was years ago. But blacks have only had rights for nearly 50 years. Do think hundreds of years of inhumane treatment will be fixed over night. Many lifes were not only affected but also lost. A monster (racism) was created and a mess was made of it. Until we get rid of White Supremecy groups it is our problem and we should worry about it. Something has to be done starting with us.

Well, I guess we should start giving German children grief because of their part in the holocaust. You know because if I have to pay for slavery of the past, then they should have to pay for that. Bomb the nazi's, wait, they had nothing to do with anything that happened back then...nevermind.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentGem
Blacks aren’t ten times more prejudice than whites.

Blacks are not a unified group with any common goals. Do you think black people are a separate race? Sounds like it, but your comments earlier? I'm lost.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
better:

Bushs planning to exterminate the human race?

yes, nearly, 90 percent. concentration camps are on the way.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by n0tsan3

Originally posted by SilentGem
Blacks aren’t ten times more prejudice than whites.

Blacks are not a unified group with any common goals. Do you think black people are a separate race? Sounds like it, but your comments earlier? I'm lost.

Being prejudiced is a characteristic. Planning for something is not a characteristic. Your post made me question my self, thanks, but I don’t think you analogy holds water.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Scratch the NWO, expect instead the NWG.
(New World Ghetto)

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I see the video like this. These people who want to exterminate all whites or vise versa are people who will not take responsibility for their own actions so they blame another race. It's stupidity and ignorance that keep these kind of people from accomplishing their dreams. Instead of getting out there and really making a difference for their race and others they turn to the blame game and hate fills their minds. Race needs to be a beautiful thing not a problem, but some people just don't want to move forward.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by doomsday2012

If you have no problems with "black people", then pray what is the purpose of this thread, other than to point out how evil "blacks" are ?
Two things "friend".
One, there are no human "races". Dogs have "races", humans do not. We are one race. To put this simply for you, a labrador can be black or golden. These two dogs are members of the same race. Open a science book that wasn't written by a nazi supremascist.
Secondly, paint your face, and try living a day as black person. I'm your typical brown skinned southern celt, with a bit of gipsy in there somewhere, something between bronze and copper, with caucasian features. Not even black.
I spent my childhood being called brownie by the local kids.
I have more difficulty in finding a job than my "white" friends (I'm closer to white than black) although I'm overqualified.
I get pulled over by the police far more often than my white friends.
Any drunk moron looking to pick a fight will want to dance with me every time.
The "race" issue is still an issue, i'll vouch for that on a daily basis. So cut the #e about it all being in the past, 'cos it's not. So after taking crap for a couple centuries, some blacks get pissed off. Big deal. I would too.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
This has to be one of the most ignorant threads I have ever read.

And I usually keep my cool around ignorant threads.

Yep, but it really shows that there are a lot of people in the world that don't believe black people are individuals at all...if ONE of us says/believes something, it, we ALL believe it. They attack this idiot on the video for his racism, all while putting their own racism on display.

Classic

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have been doing a lot of research on the crap on you tube. All I could find is crap. I do not belive 90% of what is on Youtube.

As for the title of the converstaion, I belive that it will happen if Obama is elected. There really are prision camps all across the USA. THere is one not to far where I am from and the Military have been builing there. My brother in-law is a Navy SEA-BEE and he hinted on what it is for. It is not good.

I am not a raceist, I can already see signs of what is to come if Obama is elected.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by sirdcac]

[edit on 22-8-2008 by sirdcac]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by doomsday2012

You have no more here than a couple of Blacks racist promoting their own agenda. Please don't lump all of us Blacks into this idiotic 60s crap. There are far too many of us "Hard Working", tax paying, country defending, child caring, educated Black People that don't agree with this #. So White people stop naming our Black Spoke Persons. This includes Jessie, Al, and any other that the White owned media wants to claim speaks for us. We have the same shameful leaders that you do the elected offical in Washington and our communities. Period.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Look people!! There is no denying that the blacks of the ghetto's of every city are one of the biggest problems in this country! Complain about my comments all you want, but it's the truth!! I worked in the ghetto's doing construction for 13 years and I can tell you that those people make me want to vomit!!! Nobody ever went to work and many of the black ghetto people stole tools right off my truck all the time!! Right in front of me!! They sold drugs in the streets while the cops drove right on by because they were too afraid to do anything about it! Now look people; I know it's probably hard to believe this, but I do respect good, civil black people that care enough to have an education and contribute to society. I even have black people living right across the street from me in an all white neighborhood and they are very cool people. So believe it or not, I don't hate the entire black race! I just think the ghetto thugs need to be sterilized and forced to contribute to society and rebuild their scummy neighborhoods! Whites did not destroy their neighborhoods, they did it themselves!! 95% of the news is filled with crimes committed by blacks!! Try to discredit that statement! You can't!! Yes, there are stupid white people that also desreve the same treatment, but the overwhelming majority of criminals and unemployed gangsters in the US are black and that's that!! If it is due to the way they were raised, then sterilize them so the chain does not get any longer!! Their children will be raised the same way they were. I think that no matter what your race is, we should only be allowed to have one child per family. Sounds crazy, but we are packed into the US like sardines and we need to thin the herd. That's why diseases never seem to get a cure. Our government has no choice but to let people die to help keep population down, and let's face it, the government makes money off of sick people.

Anyway, I say get rid of or sterilize the ghetto's!! They have no purpose in this country! Or we can just wait it out until 2012 when the world ends... HaHaHa!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stphdys

I respect you and other blacks like you! I wish the ghetto thugs would follow your example and listen to Bill Cosby!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sirdcac

Anybody that votes for a Muslim that has three Muslim names and looks like the enemy should be shot!! I think Obama is the Anti-Christ! There's something sinister about him.... I am a die hard Democrat and I am not voting this time!! No way do I want that crap on my conscience if he turns out to be evil!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I saw a youtube video where a black activist was speaking at a public hearing about exterminating all white people for fear that whites are going to exterminate them. The crowd applauded this psycho!! MY GOD!! What the heck is going on in this world? Talk about racist!! I have no personal problem with blacks, but if they keep throwing the race card, maybe they will get punished! I don't care what anybody says, blacks hate whites and they always turn it around on white people and try to make it our fault. Blacks are ten times more prejudice than whites are. Get over it!!

There's some powerful stupid in that post....

*Sigh*

/Shakes head and walks out of thread
/ idiocy should be painful

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by n0tsan3

Originally posted by TheHunted

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by InfaRedMan

What are you tapped in the head? " Whites deserve everything they get???" For what, things that have happen centuries ago? It's not my problem or anyone else's problem for that matter.

Yes slavery was years ago. But blacks have only had rights for nearly 50 years. Do think hundreds of years of inhumane treatment will be fixed over night. Many lifes were not only affected but also lost. A monster (racism) was created and a mess was made of it. Until we get rid of White Supremecy groups it is our problem and we should worry about it. Something has to be done starting with us.

Well, I guess we should start giving German children grief because of their part in the holocaust. You know because if I have to pay for slavery of the past, then they should have to pay for that. Bomb the nazi's, wait, they had nothing to do with anything that happened back then...nevermind.

I don't know where you are going with this one. The Holocaust was an act of genocide committed by the government. So civilians really didn't have nothing to do with that and if they did they were forced into it. So that has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

What I am saying, is that for centuries blacks have been treated unfairly and cruel. They had no rights until about 50 years ago, so we expect blacks not to be foul towards us.

Blacks have been treated horrible for hundreds of years just for being black. They create a little 9 min video about us and everyone wants to pout. 9 minutes compared to 200 years is nothing. Stop crying and get over it, we started and well now we have to deal with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join