It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks planning to exterminate the white race?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I saw a youtube video where a black activist was speaking at a public hearing about exterminating all white people for fear that whites are going to exterminate them. The crowd applauded this psycho!! MY GOD!! What the heck is going on in this world? Talk about racist!! I have no personal problem with blacks, but if they keep throwing the race card, maybe they will get punished! I don't care what anybody says, blacks hate whites and they always turn it around on white people and try to make it our fault. Blacks are ten times more prejudice than whites are. Get over it!!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Not ALL blacks are like that.

Some whites are racist. I am not.

There are always exceptions to the rules.

But I would say that their CULTURE is very racially biased, FAR worse than "white society".

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by doomsday2012

Firstly... this Youtube video.. where was it shot and who are the group? Can you really trust this ambiguous source?

Secondly.. There's no such thing as racism against whites! Surely you know that right? We deserve every bad thing that's said about us!!!

Seriously though, I doubt these people have anything to worry about. Whites are already a minority in the world and we ain't breeding that quickly either. Not like the other cultures anyway.

IRM

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I didn't realize blacks were a secret society. Does that mean they have special hand-signs so they can recognize each other? Does this mean I could be working with blacks and not even know it? If we take this to the illogical conclusion, does this mean that GWB and QEII are both black? 'Cause that's usually the endpoint of most secret society conspiracy conjecture...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Socially, Politically and Economically Challenged "Group A" having openly radical individuals crying out for the deposing of a Socially, Politically and Economically dominant "Group B".

Its hardly surprising or shocking when you really think about it...we hardly need to go too far back in history to find extremist groups or individuals of any ethnic or racial group that have a disproportionate fear or hatred for another race or ethnic group and are not afraid to make any stupid claim or action in regards to it. Black on White hate. White on Black hate. White on White hate. White on Brown....etc, etc.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

here's the youtube video

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

no offence , but only an individual with already existing prejudice veiws can watch a 9 minute youtube video and arrive to the conclusion that "Blacks planning to exterminate the white race"...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by aboveandbeyond94]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Don't make the quantum error in judgement by posing this youtube as being representative of a majority of blacks. The same goes for ALL public figures.... they may at any one point have a group of some kind rallying around them, but they represent themselves, no huge cross-section of the population.

People won't stand one one side or another of a racial line, unless forced to by a violent situation, in response to a knee-jerk reaction, or chosen willingly by themselves as a function of not standing on their own merits (the herding instinct)>

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
I didn't realize blacks were a secret society. Does that mean they have special hand-signs so they can recognize each other? Does this mean I could be working with blacks and not even know it? If we take this to the illogical conclusion, does this mean that GWB and QEII are both black? 'Cause that's usually the endpoint of most secret society conspiracy conjecture...

No one ever said they were a SECRET society. Stop being sarcastic for one second and just READ. Can you do that, Sarkie?

If you cant see that black society as a whole does NOT want equallity, then you are either ignorant or blind.

I wont even list the reasons. They have been said a million times.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
A reminder before things get carried away...

Civility and decorum will be strictly adhered to when participating in discussions here at ATS...

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I really don't understand why people can't just get along because they're skin's a certain color.

Your skin color only says one thing about you: you're that color. The diversity of said color makes the world's citizens colorful.

Some times I wonder if there were people every color of the rainbow that it would be different.

link   
reply to post by MockedUnicorn

Right on dude! The race card only takes you so far!! I have no clue why I was penalized and had points taken from me, I never said anything bad enought to deserve that. I am so sick and tired of complaining black people!!! They have every right that whites have and it's never enough! I say we abolish the NAACP since it's no longer needed. They have won and it's still not enough. Every little thing that happens to blacks gets blamed on whites! Get the heck over it!!! Accept responsibility!

link   

Let me introduce you to a website where you will find like minded white folk who share your concerns:

TPC

Here's an excerpt from their "STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES"

The United States government should be independent of any international organization of governments and American law should not be imposed by organizations such as the United Nations.

America would not be as prosperous, ruggedly individualistic, and a land of opportunity if the founding stock were not Europeans.

Since family is the foundation of any strong society, we are against feminism, abortion, and primitivism.

Sounds good right?

Mod Edit: Reduced External Quote

[edit on 21/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

MM you're right, I don't even know why I'm here. My bad.

[edit on 8/21/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Okay. Let me put it another way for you:

I suggest you direct your outrage at the specific individual on film in the youtube, and not try to make his statements representative of everyone. While you're at it, you might examine your own post for wide-sweeping statements that assert things i.e. "blacks do X, blacks think X". There is nobody that could know this; what you are expressing is your opinion, and to simply say "everybody who doesn't know this is....." is really a very poor arguement. You should express your opinion AS your opinion. That kind of talk is likely to cause the knee-jerk reaction of inciting or polarizing people, rather than focusing on your original post (in my opinion).

I don't believe the beehive needs to be stirred. Instead, we should all share the honey, and make sure we leave plenty for the bees.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by argentus]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn
No one ever said they were a SECRET society. Stop being sarcastic for one second and just READ. Can you do that, Sarkie?
I can read just fine... at the top of this thread it says it's posted in the Secret Societies forum. I'm just trying to get the OP to justify that placement, or get a mod to move it elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Give it up people. The human race has been inter breeding between all the different cultures on earth for thousands of years. We are all mixed when it comes down to it and no person is a true one culture anymore. Just because their appearance classifies them as a white, black, brown, or whatever, doesn't mean anything.

It's nothing more than a physcological belief that they are different. Culture is what differs between people and they too are also starting to merge as we become more of a global society.

The few that feel that their difference in cultural appearance makes them better is no worse than the people that argue over religion. It's not the fact that people want to be different, these people can't live with the fact that we are the same.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Aryan Nation, Skinheads, KKK, and Nazi's need I say more?

Maybe not but I will. As a white male growing up in a racially diverse community I have had the pleasure of being great friends with many minorities. They were invited over for meals, family outings, and sometimes stayed weeks at a time. My family received so much ridicule for this outside of the community while out and about. I'm not afraid to say it, the white man.

White Supremacy is the key reason why racism has reached the peak it is now. Racial hatred had evolved from these groups radical beliefs. Basically,

The bottom line is that White Power groups are not the only ones screaming for genocide of entire races now. White's have been doing it for many more years. One Black group says kill whitey and now all blacks are in on it. Do some research on your own race and the pain that WE (I am white) have caused other's and you will find that we are the reason many despise us.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I would like it known that I am not a racist and my comments in this thread are not said in a racist tone.

I am tired of differences in groups of people blamed on their skin color.
I do, however realize that people in the same social groups often share the same skin color.

If there were any other way to define these groups, I would use these words.

I dont think it is fair to hard working, caring and honest people to be lumped into the same group as the man on the video just because these men share the same color of skin.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sorry, but the title only goes to further racism. Have to quote Ron Paul here, because it's about the best quote I have ever heard about racism.

" A nation that once prided itself on a sense of rugged individualism has become uncomfortably obsessed with racial group identities.

The collectivist mindset is at the heart of racism.

Government as an institution is particularly ill-suited to combat bigotry. Bigotry at its essence is a problem of the heart, and we cannot change people's hearts by passing more laws and regulations.

It is the federal government that most divides us by race, class, religion, and gender. Through its taxes, restrictive regulations, corporate subsidies, racial set-asides, and welfare programs, government plays far too large a role in determining who succeeds and who fails. Government "benevolence" crowds out genuine goodwill by institutionalizing group thinking, thus making each group suspicious that others are receiving more of the government loot. This leads to resentment and hostility among us.

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than as individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism.

The true antidote to racism is liberty. Liberty means having a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights rather than group claims. Liberty means free-market capitalism, which rewards individual achievement and competence - not skin color, gender, or ethnicity.

In a free society, every citizen gains a sense of himself as an individual, rather than developing a group or victim mentality. This leads to a sense of individual responsibility and personal pride, making skin color irrelevant. Racism will endure until we stop thinking in terms of groups and begin thinking in terms of individual liberty."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join