It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo faking fotos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
How Michael. J. Tuttle faked the Apollo Moon pictures.

apolloinsider.bravehost.com...

This web page will reveal how Michael J Tuttle manipulated, (doctored), pictures from the so called Apollo training simulations, then posted them on NASA web sites as being genuine pictures taken on the Apollo Moon missions. I regularly get e-mail from PAN's claiming that digital manipulation of photo's was not available back in 1969. Sheesh. People have been creating fake photographs ever since the camera was invented, and who is saying the pictures were taken back in 69 anyway? PAN's cannot seem to get it into their pea sized brains the fact that THE MAJORITY OF NASA's FAKE MOON PICTURES WERE CREATED IN THE MID 90's. Ninety five percent of NASA's fake Moon pictures on their web site WERE NEVER SEEN PRIOR TO THE LAUNCH OF THE INTERNET. They had to produce a considerable number of fake Moon pics, otherwise the public would want to know why there were so few. I would also like to point out to the PAN's that NOT ALL fake Moon pictures were digitally manipulated. The controversial picture of Aldrin has not been digitally tampered with, and there were a number of pictures taken in the fake Moonscape scene at Langley, which did not require any alteration to pass it off as a Moon picture.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by anti72]

[edit on 21-8-2008 by anti72]

Mod Edit:
Do Not Edit Out Moderator Edits!
Do not simply post articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the item.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Anti72,
I will post again for you. I think you're post got moved no worries, I will put my response back up for you.

Here is a site: Apollo for real to help in your research That I think will help you further your research. What is good about it is it is an informative site that will help you sort everything out as it applies to the moon missions. With the link you posted and this link I posted you can achieve a sort of balance in your research. I find that one source, especially pertaining to 'moon hoaxes' can be very misleading when researching this type of thing.
Your friend,
Vance

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

thanks for the link.interesting site..up:
greets..:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Once again flagged. Anyone who hasnt checked this out thoroughly definately should. If they can pull this kind of stunt off, think of what else theyre capable of... 9/11? UFO's? The possibilities are endless.
Uncover the TRUTH. Good job on this one OP.

-Z-

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
thanks..
interesting, how easily we are beeing fooled..

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
After checking my link, you folks still think the 'evidence' of the moon hoax holds up? I find that interesting to say the least about it.
Thanks,
Vance

new topics

top topics

join