It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is GRAYS Website?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
reply to post by ParaFreaky

proof?,
everytime i try to send a u2u to anyone on this very subject it gets intercepted,many times over.never arrives to recipient.
i usually try to tell people in the military as they are the grays main enemy.

also my u2u's are being read by someone else,someone else is opening what i recieve.

What exciting information do you have to share? U2U me, and Ill reply if I received it - privately. I'm not in the military though. A couple of weeks ago the U2U system went down, so this may explain lost messages.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Awesome post! I starred that one.

It's going hand-in-hand. The less-than-quality thread topics, the low-class posting habits, the blatent attempts at fooling the populace of ATS with ridiculous displays of holier-than-thou attitude and self-proclaimed superiority and the ever-growing (MAN, I am a hyphenating fool in this post, eh?) sentiment of anger at the pursuits of truth!
I'm finding posts all over the board that try to disuade members from believing in the topic subject because (get this...) "intellegent" people will think them silly. That the searching of answers and evidence to mysterious subjects is a waste of time. Time that could be spent:

Working more.
Going to church or Worship.
Stumping for politics.
Loving your significant other and kids.
Anything else that isn't looking for truth.

As if we don't do all that as humans anyway.

I dunno. I hang tough everyday and make sure I read more and try not to just post to hear myself type. When I post, I make it succinct and I spell-check myself. I edit before I hit "Post Reply". I try to make my post count for the bandwidth I use and the PERSONS who read my words.

OP- Grays, huh. Okay, anything is possible. But, understand, that I need more from you before I tie my wagon to your parade. Some evidence, link, topic or post that just screams "A gray wrote this" will help immensely. (And please be cleverer that quoting my comment and yelling "SEE!!!", that would be pretty lame)

Thanks, toodles,
Cuhail

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
reply to post by thrashee

dear friend did i hit a nerve?,why such hostility?.

There's that self-supporting reasoning again. Was there something about my post that lead you to believe I was being hostile, other than the fact that I expressed my opinion and it happens to disagree with your own?

how can you judge a person without knowing the sleightest bit of information about them,their lives or experiences?,is that logical?.

It is; the information I used to deduce such a claim was what you, yourself, provided.

the fact that you may be able to psychologicly profile someone using complete and utter prejudices as you are,does not negate the probabilty there may be truth in what thier saying.

Firstly, where exactly was there a prejudice? You mean, if I disagree with you, I'm prejudiced? Please see point #1.

Secondly, actually it does reduce the probability that their claims are true. This is where credibility comes into play. You opened up a thread making quite large claims, and yet provided not one shred of evidence to back up these claims. This immediately makes you suspect. There is also the matter of the claims themselves: the larger the claim, the more a burden of proof you bear.

because something someone says may appear to be of great truth and revelation,does not mean he is seeking a postion of importance.

Not true. The more you claim that your information is of utmost importance, the more you're implicitly demanding that people listen to you and entertain your claims.

I wouldn't necessarily think this was a matter of ego if you had actually supported these claims; but since you haven't, and since I'm quite confident in stating that you never will, I am therefore left with the conclusion that you simply want all eyes on you.

i am seeking to defend my species against the cruelty and cowardice of others.

That's very noble (and important) of you.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have been posting for almost a year and I have had no visits from any grays. In fact, I have been hoping for a visit, especially from the ones who are interested in Earthling sexuality. I hear they have sex in the spaceships. Or watch all the abductees doing it. I cleared my schedule, but no luck yet. *sigh*

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

Are you saying you haven't heard Earth is the Internet Cafe of the universe. Aliens that have the technology to come here just come to surf websites and blog.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
oh for the love of god, you have a conspiracy about a conspiracys to sensor infomation on a conspiracy website...Brilliant, i mean if people were posting things close to the truth, why take them off?, surly that would arouse peoples surspitions, if you posted the truth then it would just get lost with all the other postings, if there is an intelligent race watching this website and others, im sorry please dont judge us

Ste

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Walton doesn't even know what happened to him.

He was briefed by the government on what the story was.

Although the base did try and fake it with wigs.

It was a government cover up of a real accident.

He had a real sauce ride to the base infirmary.

Not an alien base, just a regular ordinary saucer base.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Are you serious? "ATS is Grays website "
Simon, Bill & Mark work so hard to bring you this website and so do all the staff and this is the best you can come up with.
Come on!, if you're going to reach this far for a story then do it with some class. But hey, this is a conspiracy site so have at it.

obviosly working for the grays....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join