It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is GRAYS Website?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
after speaking to several people involved in this website,it is pretty evident ats is being run or has at least been infiltrated by the grays.

after visiting this website,they all start getting harassed by the grays and usually they get warned to stay away from ats?,why?,why would grays want you to stay away from a simply little site like this?,what are they afraid of?

think about it,if you want to cover up your own existence what better way to do it than be in charge of the place where people try to reveal your existence.

ive seen so many threads closed down that were to close to the truth,usually to do with the grays little secrets they dont want the world to know about,by whom exactly?,and why?,its obvious people wake up.

ATS SOMEWHERE IS GRAYS.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I've been looking at ATS for over a year now, I may have only just started posting etc.

What threads do you mean?

Do you have any examples.
Not trying to sound nasty or against your theory, but I would just like some examples

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This website is a jerk's website now (not the mods or the owner or founder. I mean the surprising amount of ignorant and hateful people here.)

As for the topic, I think it's pushing it a little to say grays run the site or something. I think it's possible the government and disinfo agents may.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

I know what you mean about the ignrant and arrogant people, that tends to annoy me alot as well.

But as far as Greys in the site, it seems entirely plausible that they could infiltrate a website like this. If they can get here easily (about that i'm not too sure) then they can do what we can and alot of what we can't.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Isnt there a lot more sites just like this? Why choose ATS? I agree with the theory that its probably a giv disinformantion agent or something of the sort. But the grays with all their vast technology, knowledge and abilities probably dont give a crap about a site full of people discussing politics, religion, the government and their existance. Unless we could use it to ultimately hurt them, I wont see how this site is a threat.
Just my input.

-Z-

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

proof?,
everytime i try to send a u2u to anyone on this very subject it gets intercepted,many times over.never arrives to recipient.
i usually try to tell people in the military as they are the grays main enemy.

also my u2u's are being read by someone else,someone else is opening what i recieve.

people we have an infiltrator.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
after speaking to several people involved in this website,it is pretty evident ats is being run or has at least been infiltrated by the grays.

You are absolutely onto something here!
In fact I have proof that this site is being run by a Gray...

I did some research and found out that ATS founder and owner is...
"SimonGray"!!!

Something's amiss here!
It's a conspiracy of epic proportions!

I'm thinking that the Super Mod's on ATS are Nordics...
and the Forum Mod's are Reptilians...
and Subject Matter Experts are Men in Black!

It's all coming together now!

Somebody call the Discovery Channel and get in touch with the producer of UFO Hunter's!

We'll do an expose' and have Government Disclosure by day's end!!!

[edit on 8/21/2008 by bios]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
So if you want to talk to someone talk to them on another messenger system.
Some of them can be encrypted and secured.
Send them your id or whatever and talk to them off site.
After all the messages you are sending on here is on the people who own the sites server.
They could read anything they want.
The hosting company could read it.
Not being https, and unencrypted, almost anyone could intercept it and read it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
welifefortheson,

u2u me your im address or email, then you can send me some proof without it being intercepted ok?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You are right about Disinformation agents. There are a few groups of people that like to misguide the average persons out of truths way.

One group, which is mainly the media. They are ran by, as we all know, giant corporations that pretty much run the gov't. The media pretty much tells people what to believe and discredits anyone who has the balls to stand up on national TV and tell the truth. Some even goes as far as to use Neurolinguistics Programing.

Then you have people like John Lear who like to feed the curious minds paranoid garbage to distract anyone who is smart enough to avoid sheppards of the News. He indirectly discredits anyone who actually does know the truth about certain things by making them look like psychopaths. People don't realize how easy it is to mold the human mind. There is a reason why some of us can pick up on things that other people can't, but don't let that feed into a paranoid state of mind. (Im not talking about psychic crap either)

Now what people should do is educate themselves the best they can from multiple sources and use their own logic for answer and clairovoyance through fogs of half truths and deception.

Yes, the Government lies and does horrible things. So has every single one since the dawn of civilization. Some of the people on here, whether they joke around or not get in the way of the real people who know the truth and try to fight back, by acting like complete psychos. Truth isn't outrageous or exagerated as some people think. You can easily find truth about anything, you just have to sift though alot of information to get it.

Please just sit down and rethink some of the stuff you people believe and apply logic and education.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Man im not tryin to sound like a jerk but I think you're a little over paranoid. Maybe lay off the coffee a little bit? This is all quite a bit farfetched. Ur tellin me u cant post your proof here or it gets deleted? Can u please TRY?

-Z-

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Are you serious? "ATS is Grays website "
Simon, Bill & Mark work so hard to bring you this website and so do all the staff and this is the best you can come up with.
Come on!, if you're going to reach this far for a story then do it with some class. But hey, this is a conspiracy site so have at it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Aren't threads in this forum required to have some sort of poof to offer?

Maybe this is why your threads keep getting deleted ........ it's just chit-chat in the Conspiracy Forum

Not to mention, you just did this 4 days ago, except that one is blaming the greys for everything ........ * The Cover Up *

[edit on 21/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bios
You are absolutely onto something here!
In fact I have proof that this site is being run by a Gray...

I did some research and found out that ATS founder and owner is...
"SimonGray"!!!

Something's amiss here!
It's a conspiracy of epic proportions!

I'm thinking that the Super Mod's on ATS are Nordics...
and the Forum Mod's are Reptilians...
and Subject Matter Experts are Men in Black!

It's all coming together now!

Somebody call the Discovery Channel and get in touch with the producer of UFO Hunter's!

We'll do an expose' and have Government Disclosure by day's end!!!

You are so right bios! I'm surprised you came clean with the whole ATS Gray Mind Control Conspiracy. Truth is, my Avatar is really a picture of me.

I know .. it's a chilling revelation!

My favorite meal is scared people. For some reason paranoia makes the human brain taste so damn good. You see.. Electrolites & Seratonin tend to spoil the meat!

If anyone wants some delicious recipes, feel free to U2U me... if they allow you that is!

Muah ha ha ha haaaaarrr !!!

IRM

Edit to remove free recipe!

[edit on 21/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have been a member on this site now for a couple of months and during that time I have witnessed more and more garbage and idiotic threads popping up. At first I was excited at some of the threads and the people that were replying seemed to have a real passion for their research in bringing as much info and truth to the table. I still feel the best contributors to this site are the mod's themselves. For the rest, it seems that everybody is more interested in "throwing eachother under the bus" rather than having an intelligent conversation. As well the threads are getting more ridiculous as the days pass. Come on OP, Grays running the site. I'm sure if there was any type of alien pressence on this planet, they would have bigger and better agneda's then wasting time with all of us.

End communication.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

also my u2u's are being read by someone else,someone else is opening what i recieve.

people we have an infiltrator.

Maybe we do have an infiltrator. I just think it's a little out of the blue to say it's an alien. I don't mean to sound "ignorant", but that odds of an alien watching the site are pretty slim. If it does occur, though, we'd know it 'cause the mods would tell us.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If someone is reading your u2u's weliveforthesun I think the reason is someone is hacking your account (god knows why, and no it's not the greys, they have better things to do, trust me), change your password, and make it something complex.

Also you really need to chill out, maybe go outside for some fresh air, or call a mate and go have a few beers and just relax? Seems to me you may be thinking about this all a bit too much. You should take a break.

I was thinking though, that people from the government probably do watch this site, just to see what we're saying, and if anyone is close to the ever elusive TRUTH of this whole ufo/et situation.... And if one of you is reading this post now.. people are starting to clue on anyway so go on and disclose what you know.. then people might actually start trusting their governments more, instead of believing that your actually extra terrestrial reptilian beings that have enslaved humanity for thousands of years.... everyone is ready for the truth.

But you know what weliveforthesun, life's good, seriously, give all this a rest for a while, and go for a beer or something

[edit on 21-8-2008 by PsyBreaker]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Are you serious? "ATS is Grays website "
Simon, Bill & Mark work so hard to bring you this website and so do all the staff and this is the best you can come up with.
Come on!, if you're going to reach this far for a story then do it with some class. But hey, this is a conspiracy site so have at it.

ive learned theres no point talking about the grays,you are met with a fistfull of criticism as soon as you post,descredition,underminding tactics,the more you know the more they punch,they dont want the people to know the truth as the publiv would hate them forever and thus be immune to thier manipulation.

i dont mean to bring fisty cuffs into it,but deep within the flesh of our history there has been a hand at work,writhing,clawing at the inside of man and women.

let me put it another way,humans have never had a hand on this rock,this earth or themselves.we are merely the playthings of "higher beings" who believe they have the right to treat us as animals,pets,playthings to satisfy thier boredom and lack of purpose.

it is not ats,its our history as a whole,and one day you will all realise this fact and feel thoroughly dissapointed in beings who are supposed to be of a higher intellect than us,who are supposed to set a better example than humans whom they look down upon with pursed lips and clenched cheeks for thier treatment of the animal kingdom.

for there is a vast difference between being wise, intelligent and being highly technologicly advanced with high processing capabilities.

as margeret thatcher put it about this very subject,get your facts straight and DONT tell the people.

between a 1000 grays or a noam chomsky,ile now who ile settle for.i just hope theres wise ones amoungst them,and there not the souped up over powered machines who hold the power.

let the cover up continue till whatever time,whatever place,ile leave them to it.but when the truth outs as it surely will one day,ile come handing out the rotten tomatoes by the bucketfull for the hands of man to vent his righteous groin.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

ive learned theres no point talking about the grays,you are met with a fistfull of criticism as soon as you post,descredition,underminding tactics,the more you know the more they punch,they dont want the people to know the truth as the publiv would hate them forever and thus be immune to thier manipulation.

And so it goes, this entirely self-supporting reasoning that neglects every single principle of true logic. Whenever you find yourself using opposing views as nothing but further "evidence" of your own, you can safely be assured that you've taken a wrong turn in your thinking.

These types of threads all have one particular thing in common: they place the author in some special position of importance. If it's a claim of contact, the author was chosen. If it's regarding conspiracy, the author was onto some fundamental truth that TPTB could not let out. Sadly, it would appear that threads like this serve as a surrogate for self-esteem.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

dear friend did i hit a nerve?,why such hostility?.
how can you judge a person without knowing the sleightest bit of information about them,their lives or experiences?,is that logical?.

the fact that you may be able to psychologicly profile someone using complete and utter prejudices as you are,does not negate the probabilty there may be truth in what thier saying.
because something someone says may appear to be of great truth and revelation,does not mean he is seeking a postion of importance.

i am seeking to defend my species against the cruelty and cowardice of others.

do you like the red pill?,its just a matter of time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join