It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First post in 4 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hi all.

I registered here 4 years ago and always meant to lurk for a little while to see how things worked here. A little while! My daughter wasn't even born when I joined and she is 4 now.

I've been interested in all things paranormal, UFO's, conspiracies, strange phenomena - most of the stuff here really - for most of my life.

My inspiration to post was the hope that someone had really found a Bigfoot and not a monkey suit. Sadly it seems as though it was another monkey suit and sausages.

There is always the next one.

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
so your going to post more often now then? bloody hell, 4 years is a long time to lurk.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Haha, 4 years IS a long time to lurk, however though, welcome to ATS!! You'll find a lot of helpful people here with lots of good stories, information and friendliness.
Feel free to u2u me if u have any questions, im rather new-ish myself and lurked for a bit also... but im here to help if u need me!!
Stay up baller!
-Z-

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I lurked around the website for four months before joining the web site and now i feel great to be a part of ats.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I don't know whether or not to say welcome to ATS - you must be one of the longest serving members here!!

Ah well, welcome to ATS anyway and I hope you get your Bigfoot someday.

Breifne

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hey Lefu,

Welcome back to posting!

It was kinda sad to see the Bigfoot thing go badly.

But, there is always tomorrow and another story to get your grey matter churning.

be seein you.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi lefu and welcome...um...back! Go post away, you have some making up to do. Enjoy yourself and stop by BTS sometime to get to know some of the other residents......nope.......members.

Rush

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hia and welcome back

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hey and welcome to ATS
Remember to take evrything with a grain or a pound of salt

Spike

top topics

join