It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and Georgia do your own research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Anyone out there that actually believes what the american media is telling you about the russian conflict with georgia you have to be ignorant as can be. Im sick of the american idiots out there that believe everything they here. If it was said on tv it has to be true right. Well do some research on georgia government. Do any of you even know why russia invaded georgia? Most of you complaining about it have not got a clue. Those of you say Russia is a bully country and they only would of invaded a small country like georgia cuz there cowards blah blah blah Look at the USA government and how many small countrys they have invaded. Iraq the most recent example not to mention it is an illegal war. So do me a favor the ones complaining First SHUT YOUR MOUTH and research yourself and find out whats going on. And stop being a robot to american media.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
America is a SUPER POWER! We take what we want and when we want, if others don't wish to share and we placed them in power, and they don't wish to share and be our friend. Then as a SUPER POWER we must take back what is ours. In this case Iraq. As a SUPER POWER we have to have complete control over the middle east. After all the American people come before any others. Americans will rise against the US Government, should the US Government not keep the oil flowing smoothly in order for Americans to go from here to there. As for Georgia, located in Russia there a friend, and we must show Putin and his appointed President that not even there able to take on a SUPER POWER! As a SUPER POWER were sending a few ships over to keep our control. Should Putin try to stop us, then we as a SUPER POWER will blow russia back to the stone age. America is great and will always be great! If your a real American then you know this already! God Bless America! The real SUPER POWER of the world!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmoke
America is a SUPER POWER! We take what we want and when we want, if others don't wish to share and we placed them in power, and they don't wish to share and be our friend. Then as a SUPER POWER we must take back what is ours. In this case Iraq. As a SUPER POWER we have to have complete control over the middle east. After all the American people come before any others. Americans will rise against the US Government, should the US Government not keep the oil flowing smoothly in order for Americans to go from here to there. As for Georgia, located in Russia there a friend, and we must show Putin and his appointed President that not even there able to take on a SUPER POWER! As a SUPER POWER were sending a few ships over to keep our control. Should Putin try to stop us, then we as a SUPER POWER will blow russia back to the stone age. America is great and will always be great! If your a real American then you know this already! God Bless America! The real SUPER POWER of the world!

sorry but that just made me laugh.....I hope Russia teaches America a lesson soon and show then what the other SUPER POWER can do....in fact....I dont really...I hope that everyone can love each other and just get along....Putin, Bush and Laden going out for a few rounds of golf....maybe that the next headline for Daily sport or Sun...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmoke

What the heck?
Can these two posters be serious?

Peter

[edit on 21-8-2008 by ppolitop]

new topics

top topics

join