It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many superdelegates have died?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I was just reading where a Congresswoman Stepahnie Tubbs Jones, whom at one time had supported Hilary Clinton just died of an aneurysm(sp? sorry) and she was a superdelegate who had changed her vote from Hilary Clinton to Obama.

news.aol.com...

Then of course the guy who got shot last week, Bill Gwaltney was a superdelegate also. I think he was a superdlegate for HilaryClinton.

So I was just wondering how many superdelegates had died and what happens to their vote? Is someone else appointed to vote or is it just gone?

Of course this would be very interesting if anyone could show that Congresswoman Tubb Jones had changed her mind and was now supporting Hilary again.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by goose]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Alex Jones was commenting on these people, today. According to him, they got killed for investigating Cheney's involvement with the DC madam.
Obama's plane came close to crashing. So did Ron Paul's plane. JFKjr's plane blew up when he decided to run against her for the NY Senate seat.
I do not expect any newly elected president to get into office. Watch out who gets the VP job. Whoever that is, will be the next president. Obama is smart enough to not give Hillary the VP position.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wow I did not know that, they must have been getting close to something to nail someone.

I always thought the DC madam should have ignored the gag order and talked loud and clear about what she knew. There were too many people with too much to lose and with the power and money to get rid of her, so talking was really her only option.

I found it strange that there were two high profile people dying in the same week that were superdelegates.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by goose]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Lets not forget about other suspicious deaths relating to the clintons...

clinton casualties

The following is a partial list of a large number of persons who who are presumed to be "Casualties" of the various Clinton scandals. President Clinton had promised his political supporters in Arkansas he will devote a lot of time going after detractors who pursued him on Whitewater and other ethical questions. (USA Today, November 8, 1996). It is a partial list because new addditions are added regularly and the full extent of being associated with Bill Clinton is not completly known.

Don't even get me started on the death that follows Dict...err President shrub...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
That's actually pretty weird. I mean what are the odds? I think it's coincidence...

People die. But it's still odd.

The thing with Obama's plane was creepy - I'd imagine the means of transport for the possible future President would be immaculately maintained.

An assassination before even taking office would suit a few people well.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by goose

I always thought the DC madam should have ignored the gag order and talked loud and clear about what she knew. There were too many people with too much to lose and with the power and money to get rid of her, so talking was really her only option.

This is what Alex told her and I have to agree. If she told everything she knew, there would be no reason to kill her.
I heard her when she did radio interviews and her problem was that, despite getting threats, she could not get herself to really believe she would get killed. She thought she was smart enough to deal with the situation and see her way to get out of the whole mess. That did not work out. She may not have realized how wide spread the whole conspiracy system is and how far away from any apparent connection, her killer could be.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's too bad she did not at least plan for her death and create some kind of a system for the information to get out if she died, but I'm guessing whatever she tried they were one step ahead and would have confiscated it.

I'm surpised they let her live as long as she did. I think she thought the more she got herself in the public eye, the safer she was, and then the high profile people, would be scared to kill her if she was out there keeping this story going, until she could get the gag order lifted. It's too bad she did not listen to Alex, she might still be alive if she had.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Detroits mayor is on his way out but can't leave the state to attend or he'll be arrested AGAIN!!!

mikell

top topics

join