It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Dial 2!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Bump!!

;-)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here is the video. Volume and language warning.

I assume the booms in the background are fireworks from a nearby stadium.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Did anyone ever suss this out?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Briles1207

Wow, i remember this from way back when i was just a lurker, i found it strangely fascinating. Although it could easily be explained away by the fella being 'high' on god knows what, it did seem to have an element of weirdness to it.

Anyway, my interest has piqued again, lol

The only interesting thing that comes up for Dr Volk is the botanist, as pointed out by a previous poster. Although i couldn't find any sold links to mind control, etc as was claimed. However.... Ive just done a quick search for a few derivatives of the name and discovered that there is a Thomas Voltz who is currently employed as a Marine Camps Manager at OMSC.

Also, what is interesting is that back when this happened (pre 2008 i am assuming) his profile states he was working in Counterintelligence for the US Army.

Ive got a few hours and not much to do so i may take this opportunity to sample a drop of me home made cider and enjoy an evening of digging, lol

Edit to add..... Ive just checked out this fellas twitter and im pretty certain its a no go, lol. I wont post a link as he deserves his privacy, lol

edit on 17/9/14 by HumanPLC because: bit more info

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: HumanPLC

Haha you da man!!

Yeah I was the poster about Thomas Volk being a botanist, it caught my eye because I did read about MKULTRA and mind altering substances. He could be a government scientist? Check out his CV!!!

botit.botany.wisc.edu...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Briles1207

Hey matey hope you are good.

Thanks for that link, i will take a detailed look through that CV.

I know it was a fair bit ago when you made the original post i referred to but can you remember where you saw the reference to mind control? Don't worry if not though matey i have trouble remembering things i looked at last week let alone several years ago.

As for the other derivatives of the name, ive searched but they have thrown up jack, so its def worth having a second look at the doc.

edit on 18/9/14 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
"Welcome to the CIA"
"Please listen carefully as our menu has changed"
"If you would..."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join