It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Dial 2!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Yes it looks like hes gone awol, i hope he'l be back.

MIB after him now?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So... is that the real guy off of youtube or just an impostor? Cuz if its an impostor, you're really not helping here. We ar tryin ta figure out what is goin on and you guys are slowin things up. Were there 2 people who claimed to be the video poster?
I onno.
-Z-

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rabitholedigger

Hiya Mate,

Glad to have you join the discussion!

Could you please describe the event? Elaborate on the MIB, are there any other strange things that happened that night? etc etc

Also, for the sake of credibility could you also please post the name of the youtube account I sent you the message from?

Thanks

DK

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I agree with death_kron, that would be most useful to us here. We like to find out the truth, the whole truth and nothing BUT the truth so help us god.

-Z-

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I've listened to this a few times and wonder if the crash victim wasn't saying HIS own name. Not calling for someone, but reciting his own name, stating he was a special agent for the CIA / etc ...
But then, the coded message ( Dial 2 ) seems a bit strange in that instance.

According to the comments left on the Youtube vid, did anyone attempt to look up Tile 2 instead of Dial 2?

[edit on 30-8-2008 by mtmouse32]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i believe dial2 and mom are code ,the nature of which are pretty obvious.

looks like the guys been brainwashed when in the drug rehab ,hence the repetitative speach.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The Guy is clearley insane! He probably watched a film or something and was drawn to a scene, there could be thousands of reasons, personaly i think its skitzophrenia. (excuse spelling)

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryan Lloyd
The Guy is clearley insane! He probably watched a film or something and was drawn to a scene, there could be thousands of reasons, personaly i think its skitzophrenia. (excuse spelling)

why then do mib appear at the scene,try to conviscate the camera operators equipment causing him to run like the wind?

bit of an over reaction to a random crazy isnt it?.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Looks like this thread has died a death without no response from "rabitholedigger" Makes me believe he was/is an imposter but I suppose we can wait a little longer. Lets see what happens.

DK

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Sorry for the long reply, I was banned for posting temporarily.

The guy who shot the video probably doesn't know anything, he's probably a fat little hampster trying to get his share of the internet nut. Thats why he posted all that website non-sense. Or else, the MIB got him! lol

This video will stick in my head forever, it is so weird. I don't even remember any of the websites right now.

IT WOULD be nice to get the guy who was screaming all that stuff to get on ATS and clear it all up!

[edit on 5-9-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
even if that nutjob did really jump on here, all the "debunkers" would just boo him off almost immediately. That sucks this thread died before we got to know what really happened. Oh well, im gonna keep an open mind about it. Good job to the OP'er. Stay up guys.
-Z-

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The video is gone. I was gonna rip it from youtube for posterity, but the ducks beat me to it.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by depth om]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So the video is gone and lost forever?? Please tell me this isnt so!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

I can't find it man, it was one of the stranger things I've seen concerning conspiracy, it was crazy! I'm going to scan the net right now..

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
the video has been removed and it seems like something i would really like to see for myself any other place where i can find this video

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Here is another link...save it before it goes away again...freaky stuff.

www.myspace.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ratboy

Wow, thank you! This is it.

Does anyone know how to rip this out of that site?

Please!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

(click to open player in new window)

Don't know what to make of it. I mostly want to say he's just delirious, but I don't know.. weird anyway.

Video is ripped from Myspace video link, it is not of the best quality and someone has plastered their trash links all over the video.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

I think he is a person who was a t a rehab facility and was on medication, that curled him into this particular schizoid fraction.

Serious Drug rehab centers are notorious for mind control study, articulation, and execution of particular tasks, then the results are studied, usually this is coordinated with psychotic meds.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Who is Dr. Thomas Volk?

Whatever happened to this story?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join