It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Dial 2!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
That doesn’t sound like the inane rambling of a druggie to me.

Just wanted to touch on that one with you. I have several years operating an emergency vehicle in a major metropolis. When auto accidents occured on the freeway, I was dispatched at the same time as law and rescue, meaning I was always first on scene with them, and was often required to assist first hand depending on the scene. I have seen a LOT of accidents/rescue's, where the victims were both on drugs and clean. I agree with you , this juuuuust doesn't feel of drugs at all, he is both too coherent and too literate.

[edit on 24/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
...And the rabbit hole gets deeper.

But It could be that he wanted to act crazy to justify any crimes that he possibly committed.

Notice, he starts to scream when the first officer arrives. Cop car is seen at 1:39 (pause it).

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Ok, many things about this are creepy. The first time I watched it I definately heard him say the ATS thing... after 2nd revies, maybe he did say atf, but you hafta admit, its a crazy coincidence, and im still not sure he DIDNT say ATS. I heard the experiment thing at the end and thats what really creeped me out. Can we contact this youtuber for more info maybe? Has anyone tried?

The driver seemed to be way too alert to have had a concussion OR been on drugs. Methamphetamine maybe, but i've seen meth addicts at their worst and i've never seen one act like that. If you've ever seen fast and the furious 1, Paul walker dials the operator and says yada yada im a special agent. Maybe its something he's supposed to relay to the operator? He repeatedly claims he's CIA.

The whole thing about shouting random crap doesnt fly with me. Why isnt he shouting "I LOVE TEAKETTLE SOUP!!" or "FLYING MONKEYS MAKE ME HAPPY!" No, he's clearly shouting stuff about an experiment, the CIA, FBI and being an agent of sorts.
Really weird.
Someone message the youtuber. Please.
-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well, I'm going to come in on the other side. After reading all the posts, I haven't seen anything covering my thoughts so...

I see a guy who was driving down the wrong side of the street - (stated by bystanders in the vid) who just happened to wreck his car. He is freaked out because if we don't, he knows what he has been taking or as my guess, drinking. I see no evidence of men in black suits taking him away after the crash so, I am going for driving while impaired on the wrong side of the road, crashing and now freaking out.
Sometimes, things like this really are mundane wouldn't you know.

Vance

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

I understand where your coming from but I honestly don't think its that fact that he's been drink driving and crashed so has started to freak out thats making him act like that.

That'll probably be stranger than if he actually was a MKULTRA subject

I'm not really sure about whats wrong with the guy but I do find it slightly creepy. I'm going to contact the youtube member and see if I can get some more info from him.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Yeah, do contact him and see whats really happening. I have been in 2 drunk driving accidents in my life and i've SEEN a lot more. Never has an individual acted like that. Closest thing i've seen to that is a guy hyped up on PCP, but he thought he was the incredible hulk and tried to turn over a sheriffs car by himself. Hilarious. Like I said this guy, if he is highly delusional, should be shouting random off the wall #, not crap about being an agent, working for the gov, calling out codewords, talking about experiments. It is definately not staged... theres no way.
This is like every conspiracy theorists dream lol.

Im leaning towards the MKULTRA theory... or the manchurian candidate theory where the guy possibly has previous brain controlling experiences and something just clicked? I dont know. Was there any other cars hit? Were any of the other cars carrying anyone important?
These are things we need to know.
Maybe you should point the youtuber to this thread and see what he makes of the whole thing? Just an idea.
-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If you dont know what MKULTRA is, check out this youtube video. I think its like 3+ minutes long.

www.youtube.com...

EDIT: Couldnt find out how to embed the youtube vid so I just posted a link. If someone else wants to embed it and post thatd be cool.

[edit on 8/25/2008 by ZyPHeR]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
There is 1000's of Thomas Volk's.
Laywers Doctors Writers etc.
Hes not just screaming Thomas Volk, hes also screaming MOM!
The fact hes smashed his car into a pole.
Would lead me to believe hes either bumped his head, not likely as you can visibly see the airbag, there is no blood coming out of his head and the crash ain't that bad.
Or hes on some serious drugs and or alcohol or is already mentally disturbed and this is why hes crashed in the first place.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Thats exactly what I did! Great minds think alike

Right, I'v sent the youtube member an email explaining that were talking about his video and that we would love to hear his version of events or any other extra details he can remeber.

I'v sent him the link to this thread and told him to come and have a look, just waiting for his response. I'll let all you guys know as soon as I get it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

I think at one point in the video he also shouts "Kim"

I'll watch it again to check, not like I should need to -this video is burnt in my brain the amount of times I'v watched it

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Being branded with the address of a for profit website makes me think it is more of a marketing move than anything else. The uploader's ID matches the website information.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
He had a cool video and placed some advertisements on it... big deal?
Thats like me having an awesome video of a pig actually taking flight and posting my businesses name and myspace on it. Its clever really. Im sure he hired policemen, police cars, EMT's multiple actors and purchased an already smashed car, shut down a city block and shot this video as an advertisement for his website to post on YOUTUBE? Are you SERIOUS? He's get better response placing a tv ad... or even a radio ad. It doesnt make sense at all. Theres many things pointing to this vid being legit.
-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Not saying he financed a video shoot but it could have been from some one else. It says something about the nature of the person in my book. If it was branded with ExxonMobile or CocaCola would that make any difference.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yes, as they have the finances to do such a stunt. His website is overlayed on the video with a crappy editor. Probably freeware. Im trying to say the guy who has his stuff branded all over this vid obviously isnt a huge multi-million dollar company owner and therefore more than likely lacks the funds to do such a vid. Make any sense?

Besides, coca cola and exxon mobil are both mind control products in their own right. Lol.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The point is not that he or someone financed a video, the video is real. Maybe something after the video sequence would shed more light onto the subject. Who knows. If this is the only case where this person has used material of this sort to advertise or brand then that is one thing but if there are more then it could be a case of using sensational material for marketing. I am not stating it is faking, just looking a possibilities.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ok, I had an incredibly freaky dream last night and I figured i'd post this here cause, as I was right about to wake up, a balding older man in a suit told me to dial 2 if I wanted to wake up. It was SOOOOO effin weird!! Prolly cuz I was thinking about this all day, but the dream had nothing to do with it. Just randomly before my dream ended the guy told me to dial 2 if i wanted to wake up and when I woke up, my gf was handing me the phone cuz my buddy in prison was calling for me. The dream itself was nothing short of bizarre and freaky, but unrelated to the rest of this thread so i'll drop it as far as that goes.

Weird?
-Z-

[edit on 8/26/2008 by ZyPHeR]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Sounds strange
I'm surprised I haven't been dreaming about this video considering the amount of times I'v watched it!

The youtube member still hasnt got back to me yet but as soon as he does I'll put whatever he has to say straight on here.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Lol, I know right kron?
Keep us posted on that... I wanna know if this guy is a firsthand witness or just someone who found the video and put it up there. This is one of the few threads I actually follow up on all the time. I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS GUY IS TRIPPIN ON!!!
-Z-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join