It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Dial 2!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I noticed that too!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I just watched it and that's definitely what it sounds like he's saying "They're taking me to ATS!" Definitely a weird video if nothing else.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
May be the powers have actually added ATS to the lingo in an attempt to create more confusion. Another option, it is the code for the crazies.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Maybe! I can't stop watching this video, its probably one of the strangest videos I have ever seen. I'll admit that for some strange reason it does also seem to make me laugh quite alot - listening to that guy sitting there shouting meaningless statements tickles me

I feel sorry for the guy actually, as people have said he really does look genuinely scared. I know some people on youtube have dismissed him as some sort of nutter high on crack, but I don't seem to get that impression.

After watching the video again (& again!) I get the feeling that the man is saying something thats either been drummed into him or maybe even something he has drummed into others.

Who knows, he could just be some drug addicted who crashed his car but I'm not too sure...

[edit on 23/8/08 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The person who posted the video says men in black suits and cars came to get him.

Sounds like he was trying to tell the firemen/other authorities a codeword, to proceed with something. Almost like he lapsed into some mental programming.

We will, for a fact, never know.

It reeks of paranoia coupled with drug use though. Not a stoner though something harder. It is eating at my mind, thinking of all the possibilities.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Personally I do not think drugs are involved. I'v seen some pretty hardcore things were drugs are involved but I'm not sure that is the case in this video. Like I said, the fella looks genuinely scared then he sorta snaps out of it.

It's like he suddenly comes out of his programming, kinda reminds me of a electronic toy or software program that is "acting up" He doesn't seem right to me, theres something strange about this video that keeps making me watch it.

And the ATS mention makes it all the stranger...

P.S. On a personal note, even though I DO feel sorry for the guy, he does seem to make me smile

P.P.S After watching the video AGAIN, I know that drugs do not make you act this way, Ecstasy wouldn't, Cocaine wouldn't, Marjiuana wouldn't, Alcohol wouldn't, Ketamine wouldn't,

Your thoughts...

Sorry guys, one more question, Why does no one attempt to help the poor sod and remove him from the car?

I'v been in a (serious) car crash myself, and I remeber people from their houses running out and cracking the windscreen on the car I was in to get me out.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is perfect and plays right into this forum. Maybe he was a member at one time who posted some information here while in a perceived trouble hoping that putting that information out to the public would save him. Wonder if so, did it work.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I did actually think the same; that maybe he was a member here a while ago and thats why he mentions ATS.

It does seem rather strange him mentioning ATS in a video when thats precisely where the video has ended up and him acting like a mind control subject precisely which is described here on ATS.

Poor fella!

CIA DIAL 2!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
anyone think that maybe cia dial2 was code for a phone number?

cia dial two (take the l from dial and add it before the t in two.)
look at your phone and get the numbers for the letters. i have already looked and the area code is for the bahamas (242). i looked for a listing with the number and no results found so either its unlisted or there just isn't that phone number.

he also says fbi dial 2.. again
fbi dial two.
(324)
when i looked up this one there is no such area code.

this could be something or its just the delusions of a poor guy that hit his head hard in a car wreck. who knows.

edit to add area codes

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me what the man in saying between, and starting at 4:27 to 4:31? At 4:31/2 he screams 'help', which is the first time in the video that this was said.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I'm glad members have taken an interest in this vid as much as i have.
I got into MK ultra stuff and started thinking about how this vid plays in...

One Theory:
Because the CIA is known for drug and gun smuggeling into poor neighborhoods, I wonder if they ever brain washed people to do the business.

Second Theory:
Dial Two! Maybe this phrase was burned into a agents head so that they can make a distress call. For example, you dial two and it sounds like you get a "sorry" automated message when in fact an operator is listening to send reinforcement. Or it is like the Matrix (Remember, When Neo is in trouble, he picks up the phone to get out!)

Third Thoery:
CIA is experimenting in something our minds can't even grasp. Like maybe inhabiting other bodies! Maybe an agent got stuck in a body and was freaking out.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Names Dropped:

Thomas Polk or Volk

Sergent Callahow (I think)

CIA Operator (Phone?)

At the end of the Video:

"Do you guys know you have an experiment?"

"I'm with the CIA"

Interesting Quote at the beggining:

"I'm not trying to get out!"

[edit on 24-8-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

Like I said, its probably one of the most interesting and strangest videos I have ever seen!

Maybe your right about it being a distress signal or code, to me it does seem that he's had the words/phrases repeatedly drummed into him.

I noticed the part when he said "I'm not trying to get out" I thought that was quite odd myself. I still don't understand why none of the people at the scene of the crash didn't try to help him.

He was freaking out at first, he look terrified! I would of been straight over to the car and helping him get out and to safety - not standing there gawping.

This video keeps getting stranger & stranger!

[edit on 24/8/08 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I think the car was locked, thats why it took the firemen a while to get him out.

It's weird how he doesn't get better, but gets worse as they take him away...

Maybe it was a CIA agent that got into an accident? A concussion rendered him unaware of his surroundings, so he recited what he was taught.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

Yeah I think your right about the car being locked, however it still seems strange that no one was even attempting to get him out the vehicle. When I was involved in a fairly serious car crash, members of th public were smashing the windscreen to try and get me out the car.

He also doesnt make any attempt to get out the vehicle himself. Strange thing he states something like "I'm not leaving"

I thought it was strange aswell how he doesn't seem to be relieved that the authorities have arrived, its like something is making him increasingly agitated.

Maybe he is or was a CIA agent and the bump on his head affected him and made he start shouting something he was either taught or maybe something the he taught to others.

He also calls out for his Mum numerous amounts of times, its like he's trying to warn her or tell her something.

It sort of sounds like he's trying to convey a really important message before he ever has the chance to again, if you get me.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
About saying "ATS".

Being he had already yelled CIA and FBI, maybe he yelled "ATF".

Just a thought.

But yeah, def a strange video.
If it's a hoax or training, it's pree dern good !!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
at 4-27 he says "i have a medical thing going on, mental...something. cant work out the word after? anyone any ideas?

Thomas Volk works in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology in Visalia, CA.

www.vitals.com.../9989859040/Thomas+L+Volk,+MD

This is probably a coincidence but he does mention experiments and a medical condition? If indeed it is "VOLK" that he says.

Just an idea?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That doesn’t sound like the inane rambling of a druggie to me. If he’s on drugs I would guess amphetamine, but it could just be the adrenalin. Nor does the guy seem groggy or delirious like he has a concussion. The air bag was deployed, so he at least had some protection there. A guy at the beginning told the others to leave him alone until the EMP’s arrived, so that explains the lack of rescue efforts. Seems to me that this is either a very good fake, the driver was trying to cover his butt by acting like he was getting chased and he was ‘on a mission’, or the guy really was involved in some covert op, and is perhaps a mind control victim. I’ve known a Monarch programee, and it wasn’t always easy to tell when he changed alter’s. Creepy stuff.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles

Excellent idea!

Throws another possible theory that in fact the fella in the video could actually be a patient of this Dr. Volk and that would explain why he is acting so strange??

As someone has mentioned, the guy who uploaded the video to youtube says that men in black arrived at the scene, he also says that the fella in the car had military tattoos.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Exactly my point, as far I'm concerned that man isn't on any type of drugs. Ok, that explains the lack of rescue effort from the public, but why didn't he try to get out the car himself?

Good point in saying he could be saying to cover his tracks and pretend he was being chased, I never thought of it like that. However, wouldn't it have been alot easier to kick one of the windows through and run?

I suppose there is the possibilty that the video is a very good fake and has been staged, just doesn't seem that way to me. Creepy

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join