It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of Scams Hoaxes and Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I know I speak for many here, when I say it, but I completely had enough of hoaxes scams and lies, I almost feel like giving up after all these years. The worst thing is nobody in my real life will listen no friends, no family not even in my closest relationships care to hear what gems of truth I do have and what effort it took to get that kind of knowledge.

Id have giving up already if I wasnt aware that this is part of the dis info agents agendas, to make you feel like this, and that hopefully one will get caught in their web of lies, and never go beyond it, making it impossible to reach any decent truth at all.

We will just have to be happy to observe, but it takes so much goddamn work sometimes to get nowhere, It's no wonder we feel deflated.

Cant we just once get an I told you so moment, so we can all level up already!

Is that too much to ask (God/Universe/Anybody?)

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ye i know where your coming from there i havnt got many friends who will listen to me either about this kind of stuff but you cant give up though and one of these days the truth WILL come out its noit if its a matter of when hng in there and never give up trying.

new topics

join