It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR IS GOOD WE NEED MORE WAR!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
READ THIS!!!!!
before you start posting messages about how bad war is and how bad i AM
READ!!!!

YOUR BETTER OF TO YOUR GOVERMNET IN JAIL OR DEAD!!!!!

Okay so PEEP this right Your better off to you gevernment in JAIL ,DEAD, or in a Fema Camp.

Let me explain You probaly wonder why so much stupid stuff is illegal in America how is it in north carolina breaking your childs arm is LEGAL and yet when you spit on a street else where that's a fine and prison TIME!!!!

www.youtube.com...

I'll tell you PRIVATE PRISONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CORPORATIONS RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!

Corporations get money from the gov't to build prisons so gov't won't have to do it and Corp. get paid to do this!!! then the corps. use the prisoners in which their reiceiving MONEY for to do CHEAPER LABOUR THAN chinese sweat shop children!!!!

Now lets fast forwarded if we EVER HAD GOD FORBID HAD A ECONOMIC COLLASPE and went under MARTIAL LAW BECAUSE OF SOME POSSIBLE REASON How would we bounce back ?

Easy same way we did after the crash of 1929 GO TO WAR!!!! WW2 TO be exact...

WAR IS MONEY!!!!!! WAR IS MONEY!!! WAR IS MONEY!!!! WAR IS MONEY!!!!

Now, if we went to war and under martial law PRAY you don't end up in a fema camp because MORE STUFF BECAME ILLEGAL OR JAIL POSSIBLY end up doing cheap labour trying to get the economy back for the corporations who probaly caused this whole mess in the first place!!!

Now why your better off dead WELL world's population getting to High and have you ever heard of "CARRYING CAPACITY" sooner or later it's gonna go over and well all be in trouble so it's better for it to be dealt with now than later AND FOR THE EVIL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WAR IS THE ANWSER TO ALL OUR PROBLEMS!!!

So if you didn't get anything from this post this is what you should leave with...

WAR IS MONEY!!!

WAR IS THE ANWSER TO CARRYING CAPACITY!!!

WAR WILL SAVE THE ECONOMY!!!!

WAR IS GOOD!!!!

p.s. war isn't good for real it's only a metephor now if your an idiot then you probaly won't realize that all these situation could have been avioded but there are people out there powerful enough the play "THE SIMS" with our lives just becuase it's funny!!!!

AND REMEBER WAR IS GOOOD!!!!
If your slow i'll explain MORE!!!!
this should sum it up!!!

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND REMEBER

WAR IS GOOD!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Seriously....PLEASE STOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!
All of your posts are this way....against T&C

The Use of all Caps

and quite annoying to have to read.

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

LOUD NOISES!!!

Yes, war is money. $547 billion and counting.

Unfortunately none of that money is helping the American public.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
yes money, straight into the Elites pockets

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ggurl777
war isn't good for real it's only a metephor now if your an idiot then you probaly won't realize that all these situation could have been avioded but there are people out there powerful enough the play "THE SIMS" with our lives just becuase it's funny!!!!

I've seen the source code for 'The Sims'. It ain't all that.

A few quick questions, though: In 1929, and the decade after, what portion of the national GDP went to funding the military? How does that compare to today, and how does that affect your contrast?

I have my own opinions, of course, but I'd like to hear more of yours. Oh, and heed the advice of previous posters about all-caps (although, personally, I like emphaticness).

top topics

join