It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Ever Official New World Order Party Has Arrived!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
A little while ago (Here in New Zealand) I heard some guys joking about someone they new who had plans to "join something called the New World Order" take over NZ gouvernment and then the world.

Later I found out on the internet (Through a random wikipedia article) that New Zealand actually has a registered NWO Party. en.wikipedia.org...

I thought the whole thing silly and amusing at first (still do), but none the less I would like to know more.The NWO Party officially has more than 500 members so someone has got to know something.

Lets put the absurdities of a shady secretive evil political entity bent on world domination creating an overt politcal party in democratic New Zealand, and ask the question "what if". What if they are the real deal?

New Zealand has been called a social experimentation ground, we were for example the first to give women the vote. Could the NWO be using New Zealand in an attempt to start another such trend? (by the way I am all for women voting)

I Read a book by a so called spiritual teacher in new zealand, long before I new any thing about the illuminati. The author who I will call Roger (Because I don't want publicity for his crappy book), said that there will be a governmental socialogical spiritual revalution which will start in New Zealand and the extend to the rest of the world.

Roger is the son of a very influential politician in New Zealand. His spiritual perscription was to "follow the yellow brick road". I later read the book "the illuminati formula to create an unditectable mindcontrol slave" In which it actually says that Alters/Mind control slaves are told to "follow the yellow brick road". Rogers book which mention the same thing was not well known, and it seemed beyond coincidence.

When I had noticed that both illuminati slaves handlers and Roger perscribed "follow the yellow brick road" I took notice. I went through Rogers Book with a highlighter and marked out parralels between mind control. They were everywhere!!!

Here is a few points that I can remember noting with just a cursory overveiw.

1. Reference to "Follow the yellow brick road" same as purported illuminati slaves
2. Reference to "Magical mystery tour" (Same as charles manson)
3. Father in High Places
4. Father New every word of the bible, and used it (As satanist do) to twist the truth, to his advantage.
5. The author was sent to a catholic school where he was abused constintally, whilst the authorities looked away, this is where he learnt to dissociate.
6. Neither of his parents where religious (so why did he go to catholic school?)
7. Even though his father was rich, he was poorly treated and often isolated.
8. He would go hunting with his father and expressed the (satanic, pagan) beleif that when you kill something at close range you can absorb it's psychic energy
9. In E-mail contact with roger he refered to others in his, what I will call cult, as "Gods". (Another illuminati beleif).
10. Obsesion with disney, talked of dillusion which involved mickey mouse (again illuminati mind control paralells).
11. Roger participated as a soldier in random wars basically for the fun of it.
12. Beleived fantasy more real than reality

I burnt the book so now I can't look to find any more, these are just some that I remember.

It is worth mentioning that both Roger and the three month old NWO party are both virtually unknown and in terms of influence probably virtually impotent, (though I'm sure they would have you beleive otherwise on that last point).

It is just interesting to note this strange undercurrent of wacky people here in NZ.

And when is it that the NWO party will participate in their first election?
The legendary 2012, watch this space

[edit on 21-8-2008 by StopComplaining]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

hmm..interesting

thanks for sharing bro...

here's an interesting vid on the subject..

www.youtube.com...

what is going on? what has happened in the past?
continuingcounterreformation.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Somebody better make an anti-NWO, anti-globalization party in NZ or somewhere else to combat the influence.

If such a party would be created I am sure allot of people from here would join or support it, I know I would.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Thats the great thing about living in NZ. Now that we have a NWO party I geuss that would make it alot easier to start an anti-NWO party

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
It is just interesting to note this strange undercurrent of wacky people here in NZ.

Seriously?? I had my eye (not all seeing mind you :@@
on moving to Aus's little brother - NZ in 2009 / 2010. (huh hum).

I suppose the fact that they are promoting it then you simply know who not to vote for - makes perfect sense. A democratic NWO!

Nevertheless, the term NWO means different things to different people.

Breifne

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the video. I liked the music especially Sigur Ros, I also noticed "V is for vendeta" And "Vanilla Sky" in there. I will watch again and pay more atention to the actual message.

I am at a difficult place in regards to the bible, I have enough respect for it that I want to know what it has to say, But I know enough to know that it is impossible that it is acurate, words have been misinterpereted and changed, stories have changed, books have changed, even if something does remain intact you have to know in what context it ocurred 2000 plus years ago, plus even though powerful men have got together and decided jesus was god generations after his death there seems little proof of it in the actual bible.
I never bother reading the bible unless I can have some contest, for example I once read an entire article about the word "believe" as in "all you have to do is beleive", it turns out beleive used to mean love so a better interpretation is "All you have to do is love". Perhaps all jesus was, was a hippee before his time

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"Nevertheless, the term NWO means different things to different people.

Yea like I said the NWO party has only been around awhile so they have not issued any official statements or policies ,I don't really know anything about them, no one does. I have heard people laugh about a guy in hamilton (where I live) who is supposably planning on using the New World Order to create one world government, but I have no way of knowing he has anything to do with the official NWO party.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
The First Ever Official New World Order Party Has Arrived!!!!!!

And the drinks are on StopComplaining.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
These guys are on to something with this.

If you've ever seen "The YES Men" you will get the idea.

I'm pretty sure they will be using the name to gain awareness of the NWO Policies.

BTW There is a big supermarket chain in NZ called New World and their logo is a world within what looks like a cage so it's not like New World is not in the psyche of people here.

You could have a lot of fun with campaigning for the NWO.

Guys in Stormtropper get ups canvassing for votes.

Party members with get priority Verichips.

Mothers vote for the NWO. We'll make sure you kids go to war.

Free Violent video games in Kindergartens. Start em you.

Totally take the piss.

Think outside the box people.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just a thought, but by blatantly calling themselves the NWO party, isn't there a chance that this is a sort of satire, performance art, publicity stunt, etc... type thing being used to raise awareness of the NWO? Imagine if they were to present a platform so outrageously authoritarian, favoring the wealthy and elite, advocating slavery of the masses, etc... and maybe backed it up with some clever examples of how these forces are already at work in the world ... it could be a potentially effective way of promoting resistance to the very group whose moniker it has adopted.

--shipovfools (too lazy to login)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The YouTube vid must be really good, cause it's been removed "This video is no longer available"

Ha

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hrm. Interesting choice of dates to submit their registration.
From the wiki link:

On 1 April 2008 the party applied for registration with the New Zealand Electoral Commission...

Could this be a joke?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I notice that it was 'formerly registered' on the 20th of May.

Numerology

may = 5

20 + 5 = 25 = The twenty five principles of the Illuminati

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
For a start, the real NWO do not need a political party - that is the whole point, the prefer to hide in the background and force their influence onto whoever is in "power". Furthermore, no-offense, but the NZ economy is a back water compared to America or Europe, so if they were going to initiate an 'experiment' I think they would choose a bigger power base (and economy - the root of the NWO).

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Guns are one thing the New World Order Party want banned globally. It is a party most won't have heard of, but it is making some big promises: “Some of the party’s bigger policies are world peace, abolishing the United Nations with the world government and appointing a world ruler,” says the ad for New World Order. But before you open your hearts to them, you will need to open your wallet. “The New World Order needs a thousand dollars to contest the 2008 general election. If you can help us out with part, or all, of this amount, please look at elections.org.nz for our contact details,” says their ad.

Ha Ha seemed pretty scary until that last part. But still I could imagine there are a few people who might want to fund them.

www.3news.co.nz...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yet another indicator that the NWO party is moving in a powerful way. (Sarcasm)

Representative from the Greens, Libertarians, and the New World Order Party all spoke to the crowd about their marijuana legalisation policies. However, the way the MC’s treated the politicians one might think they didn’t know legalisation/decriminalisation laws on cannabis will only ever come about through Parliament, rather than stoner basement pipe dreams. By 4:00pm the crowd began getting sleepy and wandered off. That is all.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
edit on 18-7-2013 by melzkiz because: double sent

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm surprised about the amount of people that actually know about this... The NWO (New World Order Political Party) has a lot of information regarding their decisions. Its something we see as evil etc. but why? because of those terrifying dictators that have taken over in the past? I can assure you that this is not the case. Nathan Lee Wilson Couper is trying to get a message across to the world that we are being treated unfairly, he is merely trying to change the aspects of peoples decisions as to who shall be prime minister in New Zealand, America and across the globe. When there are other choices. Choices to STOP the CIA and other governments spying on us, to stop the betrayal from the 'high up peeps' he honestly has a lot to say and the pages he gave me to read (300+) seemed nothing but innocent. I've got to say id rather vote for him then to have john key back or even barak Obama. They do nothing but destroy us as people. The freedom is gone.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You are very true he is currently living in hamilton

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

He has literally made over $30,000 helping bring his party together.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join