A little while ago (Here in New Zealand) I heard some guys joking about someone they new who had plans to "join something called the New World
Order" take over NZ gouvernment and then the world.
Later I found out on the internet (Through a random wikipedia article) that New Zealand actually has a registered NWO Party.
I thought the whole thing silly and amusing at first (still do), but none the less I would like to know more.The NWO Party officially has more than
500 members so someone has got to know something.
Lets put the absurdities of a shady secretive evil political entity bent on world domination creating an overt politcal party in democratic New
Zealand, and ask the question "what if". What if they are the real deal?
New Zealand has been called a social experimentation ground, we were for example the first to give women the vote. Could the NWO be using New Zealand
in an attempt to start another such trend? (by the way I am all for women voting)
I Read a book by a so called spiritual teacher in new zealand, long before I new any thing about the illuminati. The author who I will call Roger
(Because I don't want publicity for his crappy book), said that there will be a governmental socialogical spiritual revalution which will start in
New Zealand and the extend to the rest of the world.
Roger is the son of a very influential politician in New Zealand. His spiritual perscription was to "follow the yellow brick road". I later read the
book "the illuminati formula to create an unditectable mindcontrol slave" In which it actually says that Alters/Mind control slaves are told to
"follow the yellow brick road". Rogers book which mention the same thing was not well known, and it seemed beyond coincidence.
When I had noticed that both illuminati slaves handlers and Roger perscribed "follow the yellow brick road" I took notice. I went through Rogers
Book with a highlighter and marked out parralels between mind control. They were everywhere!!!
Here is a few points that I can remember noting with just a cursory overveiw.
1. Reference to "Follow the yellow brick road" same as purported illuminati slaves
2. Reference to "Magical mystery tour" (Same as charles manson)
3. Father in High Places
4. Father New every word of the bible, and used it (As satanist do) to twist the truth, to his advantage.
5. The author was sent to a catholic school where he was abused constintally, whilst the authorities looked away, this is where he learnt to
6. Neither of his parents where religious (so why did he go to catholic school?)
7. Even though his father was rich, he was poorly treated and often isolated.
8. He would go hunting with his father and expressed the (satanic, pagan) beleif that when you kill something at close range you can absorb it's
9. In E-mail contact with roger he refered to others in his, what I will call cult, as "Gods". (Another illuminati beleif).
10. Obsesion with disney, talked of dillusion which involved mickey mouse (again illuminati mind control paralells).
11. Roger participated as a soldier in random wars basically for the fun of it.
12. Beleived fantasy more real than reality
I burnt the book so now I can't look to find any more, these are just some that I remember.
It is worth mentioning that both Roger and the three month old NWO party are both virtually unknown and in terms of influence probably virtually
impotent, (though I'm sure they would have you beleive otherwise on that last point).
It is just interesting to note this strange undercurrent of wacky people here in NZ.
And when is it that the NWO party will participate in their first election?
The legendary 2012, watch this space
[edit on 21-8-2008 by StopComplaining]