It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Point Energy - Magnetic Power Inc - Your thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Magnetic Power Inc.’s Mission
Magnetic Power Inc’s mission is to supply the world with clean, abundant, and inexpensive electricity.

The company is developing Magnetic Power Modules. Based upon proprietary breakthrough discoveries, magnetic motors and generators are being designed to operate continuously, without fuel. The never before commercialized energy source is the Quantum Vacuum, sometimes referred to as the Zero Point Field, which exists everywhere in the universe. It is abundant, renewable and pollution free. When generators are mass produced, the cost of electricity is expected to be less than any competing form of power generation.

www.magneticpowerinc.com...

This is interesting,
Mark Goldes is the president of this company.

It seems that he can not get funding to bring this technology to market. He has however been involved with the military on other technologies and has received funding.

A quick search seems to point in the direction of fraud which is always the case with ZPE. Stanley Myers comes to mind. He was apparently a fraud also. I guess we will never known about him though (seeing how he's Dead). It seems energy will only be allowed if it can be metered by some huge interest.

Are the days of ZPE energy finally upon us?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
More info here :

peswiki.com...:Magnetic_Power_Inc

Many years have gone by, they have only claims, nothing solid.
There are thousands of such frauds these days, steorn's was the most hyped.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

My neighbour has a zpm.

He lined a hole with rubber, then sheet metal.

Then he dumped in a load of crystalline stone.

Now he powers his deck lighting and garage. The bastard. He also charges batteries

ZPM are real indeed. I built one to power a laser and it still works after 12 years.
It is a five gallon pail with a early 90's laser pointer strapped to it, and the rocks have never been changed.

Thanks for the post swingarm. I'd almost forgotten about it.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think both of these technologies are real and effective but there is a conspiracy by the people who already make a ton of money off of energy and all things related. I think the 'bad guys' take steps (including murder) to stop alternative technologies. Too much money is at stake for them. For us it's about freedom, for them its about money.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Rocksolidbrain,

I wondered about Steorn. Could they have been ambushed somehow to once again prove these ZPE claims are fantasy ?

Truthtellest,

Tell us more. Is this motor your own design ? I've seen different motors on youtube. They seem to work. Nothing can be confirmed though. John Bedini has done some interesting work in this regard. From very small motors to quite large power generating setups.

keelynet.com...

LoveKnowledge,

I too am convinced these technologies are real. It's interesting If we could get this free energy and finally remove the banksters from power, We would be well on our way to UTOPIA.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
[edit on 21-8-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

No motor, no generator. Lots of batteries.

My neighbour uses the current flowing from the 252 cubic foot metal bock of crystalline rocks burried in his backyard, goes directly into a stack of car batteries which he runs his tools and toys with.

He lights his patio and has a deck heater, all the power wasting fun stuff is run with this.

The one I built was based on John Hutchinson's plans, my neighbour liked it and he used his construction company to install a Huge room sized one underground in his yard.

I bet even a 400 cubic foot device could power a house. I'll find out what kind of rocks are best and also if he is using capacitors. It is totally solid-state - and so simple that everyone should have one.... so we know that will never happen.

We can't have the slaves becoming self-sufficient now can we?

If my brain wasn't so old I'd be able to recall all of this important stuff. I'll find it. Somewhere. If not I'll ask him tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'd love to see those plans. I've never heard of this. Would cold weather impact the reactive process of the rocks?

I'll wait for more detailed information.

My web searches came up empty.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It all comes down to science. This doesn't mean that I believe ZPE to be a hoax. It means that I believe in the limitless energy provided by the dark matter present EVERYWHERE in our universe.

I believe that many people have developed this technology only to have it bought out or to have their credentials absolutely destroyed by the big money. Tesla is the most famous of these people.

It's a matter of stopping with the 'it's impossible' attitude and focusing on the 'anything we can think of is possible'. Then again, the people with the dough don't want the people that depend on that dough or the energy they provide to become obsolete. They need to drain every penny they can before their energy becomes garbage. Then they will buy out the rights to this new technology (which they already have the rights to many of them) and come up with a way to charge everyone for using the 'free energy'.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Quantum vacuum energy extraction (US Patent # 7,379,286)

A system is disclosed for converting energy from the electromagnetic quantum vacuum available at any point in the universe to usable energy in the form of heat, electricity, mechanical energy or other forms of power. By suppressing electromagnetic quantum vacuum energy at appropriate frequencies a change may be effected in the electron energy levels which will result in the emission or release of energy. Mode suppression of electromagnetic quantum vacuum radiation is known to take place in Casimir cavities. A Casimir cavity refers to any region in which electromagnetic modes are suppressed or restricted. When atoms enter into suitable micro Casimir cavities a decrease in the orbital energies of electrons in atoms will thus occur. Such energy will be captured in the claimed devices. Upon emergence form such micro Casimir cavities the atoms will be re-energized by the ambient electromagnetic quantum vacuum. In this way energy is extracted locally and replenished globally from and by the electromagnetic quantum vacuum. This process may be repeated an unlimited number of times. This process is also consistent with the conservation of energy in that all usable energy does come at the expense of the energy content of the electromagnetic quantum vacuum. Similar effects may be produced by acting upon molecular bonds. Devices are described in which gas is recycled through a multiplicity of Casimir cavities. The disclosed devices are scalable in size and energy output for applications ranging from replacements for small batteries to power plant sized generators of electricity.
patft.uspto.gov...,379,286& OS=7,379,286&RS=7,379,286

In my opinion ZPE certainly exists and has been suppressed for many years.

There are many patents that have been issued that use the term zero point energy/electromagnetic radiation. The first issued that had ZPE as a focus is widely reported to be US Patent # 5,590,031 (Mead, Jr. , et al.)

Apparently Tesla was to first to build a zero point harnessing device.

Will have to do more research though....

users.erols.com...
www.cheniere.org...
www.halexandria.org...
www.zpenergy.com...

(edit:to fix broken link)

[edit on 22-8-2008 by cams]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Rochelle salts, gallium, iron pyrite, and germanium

Just like John Hutchinson's device. My neighbor ordered some of his plans from him.

It works - and it was Made in Canada.

I have a small one for my laser pointer and it still works. I've never changed the stones and it still works.

There must be something to this.

Has you seen the video of the man who can burn water?

Sure it is simple to separate the hydrogen from the oxygen, but to recombine them, to fuse them together again in a controlled fashion is something extraordinary.

I actually thought I'd die before I saw Cold Fusion. Me = Wrong.

And I forgot to add - It works in winter, iteven powers his patio heater.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'll try to find the plans. Thanks for the information.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I'll try and find out the proportions and coarseness of the materials - I think that is most important and hardest to find online - for free anyways

I bet someone posted it somewhere, but it's probably buried. Hopefully by the end of the thread, we'll have everything we ned for people to learn how to build one.

This is important stuff.

new topics

top topics

join