It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 94 - Johnny Abducted By Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Any further word from JA lately Dave? Is he still at Sattva, or did he final take the marathon drive back? haha

He is on his way back and should arrive at his home sometime around midnight 08/24/2008. Then, a few hours sleep and then we get to work.

Dave

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Look who just got back in to town...? Oh wait a second.. thats me!

About 22 hours on the road has just about killed me, I know everyone has a barrage of questions, just hold off for awhile. I need rest, and we have a big ATS meeting on Monday to discuss things.. so give me a bit of time to have my realities re-adjusted back into this ATS world.

I promise there will be plenty of data to sort out and bring out for analysis and discussion..

Have patience people.. Denying ignorance doesn't happen over night when you have over 100 hours of video footage to review. And to be honest I've only looked about 8-10 hours total while I was up there and even then it was a rushed "looky-at".

I also want everyone to remember that extraordinary claims/captures/recording requires extraordinary time to decide if it's even worth it to take it to the next level of analysis.. And 100+ hours still requires the same 100+ in real time, there are no shortcuts without bending time and space, so you do the math

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for the updates fellas!

JA-Bless you for staying up there so long, you are one heck of a trooper!

Are you glad to be back home, or were never wanting to come back from that beautiful place? haha

I hope you're not on your own in analyzing all of that footage friend, hopefully a few of the crew can help, so you don't have to comb through the entire 100+ hours on your own.

One thing's for certain, I have never been more excited than I am right now about you guys' upcoming mix shows.

>DD tries to remain patient with everything he has...< lol

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

>DD tries to remain patient with everything he has...< lol

Yes.... Long trip.. But yes.. I would do it all over again to get to the Ranch, it was a beautiful area with fantastic scenery.

And thanks for attempting to be patient.. "I" am the one to go through the 100+ hours of footage. So it will take some time...

Johnny

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
"I" am the one to go through the 100+ hours of footage. So it will take some time...

Johnny

OMG...LOL

I will definitely be sitting back and waiting patiently then...You poor guy, 22 hours of driving, and now all of that footage to exhaustingly go over. I wish there was some way I could help. You have your work cut out for you. I hope everyone here appreciates all the work you and ATS have put into this project--I know I do. Thanks so much!

[edit on 25-8-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wow, what a great show and on the fly too ! Good Job, Guys !
I wish I could have made this sojourn with JA, sounds like it was a life altering experience ! I am definitely going next time !

I cannot wait to hear more about the trip and see some the ATS Investigative Team footage ! Johnny isn't answering the BatPhone so I know he's looking like a mad scientist in his laboratory !

What a huge leap for Above Top Secret & ATSMIX !
Go Team !

Just curious, did anyone spot the ATS Investigative Team SUV ?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just out of curiousity, there was mention of some non-disclosure agreement on the mix. Since you guys are sometimes joking here, was that for real? or just for those who went until you're ready to show what you have?

And since some apparently had better directions, who's got the best directions?....Mapquest? Is there a google earth of the ranch?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

And since some apparently had better directions, who's got the best directions?....Mapquest? Is there a google earth of the ranch?

LOL...I used Gilliland's directions off his site and STILL got lost. I had to stop at a hardware store on the other side of the hood river and some dude wrote me out a map which worked pretty good. haha

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
Just out of curiosity, there was mention of some non-disclosure agreement on the mix. Since you guys are sometimes joking here, was that for real? or just for those who went until you're ready to show what you have?

Well.... it's not a "written one", but we are bound by "our word" to not reveal certain things until the appropriate time. This will all become crystal clear within the next 10 days or so here on ATS.

Dave

[edit on 8/25/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Synthesist

Just curious, did anyone spot the ATS Investigative Team SUV ?

Yes. Several people honked and gave me a thumbs up while I was driving the SUV.

Thanks for listening to the show! Much more about the adventure is to come.. stay tuned!

Johnny

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by Synthesist

Just curious, did anyone spot the ATS Investigative Team SUV?

Yes. Several people honked and gave me a thumbs up while I was driving the SUV.

Johnny

John... I believe it was the universal gang sign they were shooting you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join