Originally posted by Mabus
Step into the hypothetical scenes:
1. Which one would you throw away if you could: Your life or the world?
2. Which one would you better: Your life or the world?
3. Which one would you say you'd have to kill: The guy going to beat you up or the officer going to beat up your 18 year old son excessively to a
4. Which one would you go after: Love or money?
5. Which one could you stop most surely: Justice or injustice?
6. Which one would you keep your 16 year old kids from watching: Porn or violence?
This test is designed to see if you're a real person or some product produced by the surrounding society.
1. This question can have multiple meanings. The way I read the question was if I would throw away my life or the world, quite literal indeed. I would
obviously throw my life away, as the latter option includes my life in it. If I threw away the world, my life would go away with it. Might as well
save the world! Another way of interpreting the question is by asking me what's more important, my life or everyone else. I would have to have a huge
ego to throw away the world and save myself. What's the point of living if you don't have a world to explore?
2. Both if possible. These questions forget that my life is PART OF THE WORLD. If I better my life, I better the world. If I better the world, I
better my life. More often than not I will choose to better the external world first, as long as my life is fine. This question is vague so it should
be no surprise that you will get a vague answer.
3. I am not a parent so I don't think I could answer this question personally. However, based on what I've heard, people will do anything for their
kids. The latter part of the question includes the word "officer" which I'm not sure why that needed to be thrown in. Disregarding that word, I
would probably be more apt to defend my kids life, but I would obviously my kid's life as I would my own.
4. Love. It sounds corny, but generally people overwork themselves in order to earn money to buy stuff they don't need in the first place. Although I
have some luxury items in my room, I don't have a need to live in a big house, or have a big yard. I have no idea why people pay hundreds of dollars
for diamonds. It baffles the mind. I love money too, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather do something that I enjoy doing. Money is a lot in life, but
it isn't everything. I'd rather have an easier, more enjoyable work life, than have money to buy useless stuff with.
5. Why the hell would I stop justice? What kind of question is this? This is the easiest question here. That's one of the things I do in life, I
fight injustice, I deny ignorance!
6. Another stupid question. What's more offensive, two loving adults enjoying passionate love, or depictions of people getting their head blown off?
I spent some time on ogrish (sp?) and I'm telling you, it's easy to get de-sensitized to bloody gore. The problem today is that society must have
some weird phobia of sex, and thusly view it as more offensive. There should be nothing wrong with watching consenting adults have sex. (as long as it
doesn't interfere with normal life)
And there you have it, a complex mind answering some of the simplest questions I have ever seen.