It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama chooses Kathleen Sebelius for Vice President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
orangetom1999

I agree with you.

You don't know how fed up I am with my nation's government system since has been hijacked by private interest.

I know I can be sometimes too pushy on the subject but I am equally to expose both candidates be republican or democrat.

I lost hope and faith in any politician this days.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

According to Obamas' official website, the choice for V.P. has been confirmed as Joe Biden.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Thanks for the update, is this the same Senator biden from Delaware that took campaign money from big credit card companies so he could support the Bankruptcy bill that was passed just prior to the bubble housing crash in favor of big corporate?

I wonder.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I should probably tell you Marge...as near as I can detect this system of "Hijacking" has been going on since before Teddy Roosevelt's Administration.. It did not begin in my youth...though I hardly consider myself in those days as having sufficient acumen to know the difference. THe difference is a concept onto which I stumbled late in my life.

I too am severely disappointed in the republican and democarat partys. I dont know all the names of the partys it the time of Teddy Roosevelt. For some reason out of history the Bull Moose Party comes to mind..but I am sure there were other partys with other names in those days.

Nonetheless I get very wary and on guard when I detect that someone is trying to stroke my emotions for control.

Also for some reason on these boards some often are wont to mistake conservative as being Republican. I disagree..simply because the track record indicates to me that the Republicans will also "Hijack " if the opportunity presents so. And they have done so with the religious right out here..unbeknownst to many of these Believers. THere are lots of other very conservative peoples out here who do not associate or agree with the methods of the Repblican party.

I am gratified to detect that you understand this point.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

I am guilty as sin, I relay saw you as a very strong Republican advocate, sorry for that, I guess you are right, you can be conservative but no really agreeing with what politics dictate.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Wow Marge!! I thank you greatly for that generous consideration and shall try to keep it in mind when answering posts on here.

I tip my hat to you.

Orangetom

top topics

<< 1   >>

join