It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 9 year old can read my mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

thank you for adding to my theory of the inexplicable subconscious connection between parent and child. strongest between mother and daughter, or mother and son under the age of 8, after 8 their connection dulls and then grows stronger with a male figure. I've had a bad habit of delving into ESP and telepathy, and firmly believe we're all connected on a subconscious level somehow, like when someone walks into a room after a heated argument, they can just feel it. the bond between twins, etc. its actually a very common occourance. youre not alone

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
My best friend and I who are both 17, began walking to school together at roughly the age of 9 or 10. We must have spent around 2 hours minimum together just from walking every day, for the past 7 or 8 years, not including the times we met during the school day, after school to play games and at the weekends for football etc...

I think the first time we said the same thing was, my dad asked if we knew someone outside of the car and we both said no, they're about 40. We gave the word for word exact same response and gave the same age, when the person was actually in their 20's and we were both exaggerating for effect.

The amount of times incidents like this have happened, saying or thinking the same thing at the same time, have increased to sometimes once or twice a day and we dont feel as shocked as we did the first time, it's just something we're used to. If someone says something we can look at each other and quite a lot of the time know what the other is thinking.

I don't really know what this is, I don't think either of us are crystal children or anything like that, maybe we have just spent so much time together we think the same. Anyone have any other explanations for this?

[edit on 19-10-2009 by chrisman]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisman

I'd go with you just spend too much time together. Haha. A good friend of mine and i do this all the time. To the point where its creepy to other people. We can be in totally seperate rooms and yell the exact same thing to each other at the same moment. It's actually pretty sweet, not gonna lie. Haha. It's funny too because we're not even the same gender. Ill say some pretty girly things sometimes while simultaneously hes saying the same thing just to be an ass. We test it out all the time too. Both say whats on our mind at that particular moment, usually its the same thing. We chalk it up to the fact that we spend entirely too much time together lol.

Although. I can usually do this same thing with other people. I say the same things they do at the same time, usually just to be creepy. Haha. Maybe im psychic. Maybe its just womens intuituon. Maybe im just lucky. Who knows.

Id definately say its just you two spending a lot of time together tho, it tends to happen. ^-^

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Much of this depends on what level of conscious/conscience did something like telepathy happen. Past a certain higher conscious where it is all conscience, it wouldn't be considered telepathy anymore. Below that level it would be considered telepathy.

Telepathy would be considered psychic or magical. In the ordinary world there is a 'dispell magic zone' or DMZ (in military speak) where such abilities are dispelled or not allowed. I'm just gonna avoid the details on this because I like to keep it magical for those that like magic.

Yes, deny ignorance, as what you noticed did happen for a reason even if you don't understand the reason. You probably want confirmations rather than to blindly believe in uncertainties.

Keep aware of confirmations that may further come to you or others around you.

Also, I would think to name exactly who you had these experiences with could be not the most beneficial thing to do. There are many reasons why. You don't need to prove it to anybody, so it's ok.

<< 1   >>

join