It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 9 year old can read my mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
My 9 year old can read my mind!

We were at IHOP P(International House of Pancakes) a restaurant, for breakfast. I had not been to an IHOP for 15 years because of a negative experience I had. Back then, a waitress delivered a carafe of coffee to our table and there was a large roach on the side of it. It was so gross, we left immediately and never went back.

Flash forward 15 years, new IHOP, different city, thought the kids might enjoy a pancake breakfast. The waitress delivers the carafe of coffee to the table, and I have never told the story to the children but I was thinking about it at that moment. Just then my daughter said, "It would be really gross if we saw a large bug crawling on that coffee pot right now."

I told her how I was just thinking that and she smiled so proudly.

Other times she will tell me what surprise plans I have for the afternoon or what present I am going to get her for Christmas. She does this frequently. She always knows things I want to tell her before I tell her.

She also gets migraine headaches.

Can anyone relate?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

This is no joke but I hear that kids in that generation and upcoming generations will be having unique gifts.

You can start your research here

www.thecrystalchildren.com...

[edit on 20-8-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

That was an amazing link. I would have never put her in that catagory, because I resist new age stuff.

That article said they were very happy children. Guess what we call my daughter? "The happiest girl we know".

I have chills right now after reading that the crystal children might have an important mission here on earth. I have had that feeling with my daughter. She was mortally allergic to very many foods, and in a meditative state of prayer I offered her back to God, asking that Gods will be done and not mine. At that moment I had a christian mystical experience(I will tell that story some day)and my daughter was miraculously cured on All Saints Day 2005. I believe she was cured because she has something "to do".

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
No probs...my nephew is the same way. He is allergic to many foods and delayed speech. Doctor this doctor that labeled him autistic. He is a crystal child and this will be exciting watching these babies grow up.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
yes i can relate, me and my mom...

one time my family was eating dinner, and my mom made this really good macaroni and cheese...and for some reason i thought about this place called Vir, it is an island we go to in Croatia over the summers. My grandmother has a house down there and we sometimes spend a month or 2 down there.

Everything was silent, and i guess we were all focused on eating this really good mac and cheese, in my mind i pictured myself eating it down there at the island with everyone...And then suddenly my mom says..

"you know it would be great if we could show and eat this down at the island"

and i said wow i was just thinking about that same thing...

Being telepathic is not just words, but images...still it was cool as hell!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Funny how this seems strange and adding crystal children into the equation. It happens with me, my friends and family, ALOT. It usually only happens with people I know real well but there are some other occasions.
It is hard to not think of a day that doesn't happen when I'm around family or friends. I thought it was normal since it happens alot.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think it is interesting that the two of us who knew crystal children...they both had serious food allergies. It think this may be a way they are protected from all the genetically modified junk out there.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I am of course - very skeptical - but just in case - you all probably shouldn't let your kids anywhere near my mind!

- Ahh hah ha hah ha ha!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I believe the phenomenon because I once met a person who could read my mind, someone my own age. It's like there's a common bond, something that is ancient.
That's why I am highly skeptical. To say this is a "new Phenomenon" or that these kids are "only" here now because of some "brave new" world is where I start to think one of two things:
A. The kind of talk you get from someone suffering clasical Schizophrenia
B. The perfect debate for every parent who loves their child (too much).

The only thing I can see that is new about crystall children is the term "crystall children".

Most psychic abilities will probably have evolved through millions of years, just like the sole probably did when Evolution probably learnt the dead probably help the living (on average).
Many people talk about "God's great plan" but what they fail to recognise is abstract mechanisms like Evolution are more probably "God's plan".

As for the future who knows? But so far it's been very much man's plan.
Whether God intends to change this I'm truly clueless on. I guess it depends what you know or believe or think about the nature of God-the Gods. However given world history so far we are only a few inventions-polycies short of being in a period that's nothing that special. Same problems, same areas of advance.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
No probs...my nephew is the same way. He is allergic to many foods and delayed speech. Doctor this doctor that labeled him autistic. He is a crystal child and this will be exciting watching these babies grow up.

Doctors are so quick to diagnose and label kids as autistic when they get stumped and don't know what ailment the kid could be suffering from.
This is why there has been such a huge rise in autism cases, I think it's like up 800% from 20 years ago, or something. Don't remember exactly, but it's huge.

Could there be a connection between misdiagnosing and the crystal kids?

Maybe the doctors are indeed seeing something new that they can't explain, something that humans have yet to experience. This would explain why they are so quick on the autism trigger.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984

Most psychic abilities will probably have evolved through millions of years, just like the sole probably did when Evolution probably learnt the dead probably help the living (on average).
Many people talk about "God's great plan" but what they fail to recognise is abstract mechanisms like Evolution are more probably "God's plan".

Although I agree with your second point, I have to disagree with your first.

How do you know mental telepathy is a result of human evolution?

I for one believe humans, once upon a time, were actually able to read minds, but this gift was probably abused and thus taken away by God.

Case in point, the Tower of Babel.
Up until that time, everyone "spoke" one language, but why are we so quick to assume this universal language was verbal?
God took this telepathic ability away and confused the people by introducing mutilple verbal languages, many of which evolved to the languages we speak today.

For all we know, God may be giving us this ability back to us, and the crystal children may be the start of this age in human re-evolution.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I did not intend to say my daughter was a Crystall child, had never even heard of them before this post. I think it is slightly interesting she had the traits described, but I reject new age philosophy. In my faith paradigm I have to call her gift intuition. My family has had it for generations but hers is so much stronger. I agree with the poster who said this is an ancient gift. i agree. Does anyone else have a similar experience?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
I did not intend to say my daughter was a Crystall child, had never even heard of them before this post. I think it is slightly interesting she had the traits described, but I reject new age philosophy. In my faith paradigm I have to call her gift intuition. My family has had it for generations but hers is so much stronger. I agree with the poster who said this is an ancient gift. i agree. Does anyone else have a similar experience?

I can understand what you mean I have experienced similar things with my children.
However I just put it down to them knowing me well learning what I will do/think next.
Similar to if you spend alot of time with someone say at work you just seem to know eventually what they are going to do/think/say next.
I mean if you were thinking of random numbers over and over again and she was guessing them all to the decimal then of course that would be extremely rare.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

How do you know mental telepathy is a result of human evolution?

I for one believe humans, once upon a time, were actually able to read minds, but this gift was probably abused and thus taken away by God.

Case in point, the Tower of Babel.
Up until that time, everyone "spoke" one language, but why are we so quick to assume this universal language was verbal?
God took this telepathic ability away and confused the people by introducing mutilple verbal languages, many of which evolved to the languages we speak today.

For all we know, God may be giving us this ability back to us, and the crystal children may be the start of this age in human re-evolution.

That is actually a very good point. I never thought of that before.

Before the Tower of Babel incident, everyone was of one language. There was no confusion and no hiding anyone's thoughts from others because they could see what they were thinking!

When telepathy was taken away, everyone was in a state of chaos and confusion. They were forced to invent languages. I could picture it... they were making all different kinds of sounds and pointing at things trying to convey ideas. I can understand because I do that all the time since I am deaf

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Perhaps another possibility could be that some of your past memories could have been tranferred to your child through your DNA.
I don't know if this is even possible, but if it is, then the study of genetics goes a lot deeper than we originally thought.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I know people that do that too, grunting and groaning, but they are not even deaf.
Since you are deaf, I bet some of your other senses are a lot more keen than those of most people.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

I know people that do that too, grunting and groaning, but they are not even deaf.
Since you are deaf, I bet some of your other senses are a lot more keen than those of most people.

Oh yes, my senses of sight and touch are more acute.

I have experienced of seeing images in my mind very clearly out of blue. I have often wondered if I was seeing what others were thinking.

The weird thing is that I have heard voices clearly just as if someone was talking right in my ears. I have asked people if they have heard anything and they said they haven't. So my being deaf could have enable me to have clairaudience. Those voices are usually clear but of course I couldn't understand them.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Deaf Alien]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Interesting.
Rather than derail this one, I think you should start your own thread and post things you have experienced.

Let me know if you do.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You have to understand that he or she is almost from the year 2000 so you can expect more from them. We as humans might be Evolving and acquiring new abilities not necessarily saying psychic abilities such as the ones your child shows but learning abilities. Lets take the little girl who learn to read at 17 months that alone is a sign and we could expect this type of change in human abilities more often. I myself haven't been lucky enough to encounter one of those anomalies face to face but i know that your child will face some problems in the near future. Its hard to be different and even in this era where change and open minded young people are making progress we still have the church and other organizations that make it hard for change to occur. Just don't think much of it but try to test him or her to see how far those abilities go. If they are big then you should be worried specially because of the headaches......try to teach her/him control if you know if he or she cant......

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My nine year old is now 10 and she seems to not do it as often anymore. It seems her affinity for this is waning. But she is still very perceptive, more emotionally now and much less literally.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join